Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating (1422 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2021

Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by Wawelexy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
If this was a Nigerian soldier, that side Chic for hear am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by TundeWX: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
I trust my naija ladies...she for don give both of them botox fillers for face cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na wa ooo sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na wa ooo sad sad

No be small "wa".

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wawelexy:
If this was a Nigerian soldier, that side Chic for hear am.

She would have been resting her sorry ass in the guardroom.

TundeWX:
I trust my naija ladies...she for don give both of them botox fillers for face cheesy

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by Luckysbab: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mercychen:
This is so heart breaking.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-izNvEM3ZQE?feature=share

It's obviously scripted
Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by GIdiata(m): 12:02am On Nov 21, 2021
The bleeding gender do worse to their husbands.
At least he's not gonna give her another person's child to take of without her knowledge
Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Luckysbab:

It's obviously scripted

I thought as much when I saw "directed by".

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2021
GIdiata:
The bleeding gender do worse to their husbands.
At least he's not gonna give her another person's child to take of without her knowledge

Na you know.
Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by Saintmary(f): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by daddymummy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
If the wife is a true woman, she supposed to arrest the woman, take her to the barracks so that they will beat her.

If she does this, and the man is a true man, he would love the wife more and would not attempt cheating on the wife again.

A woman who can spare her husband but punish her follow woman for dating her husband, such a woman is a great woman.

But I must confess that such women are very rare now.

Just look at the so called female soldier, she has already abandoned the marriage without a fight. She has thrown in the towel and the other woman has taken over.

So many women are feeble minded.

And most men are not trying at all.

If the woman respect him by exonerating him and punishing her fellow woman, would he see the beauty of it and stop cheating on the wife?

Of course, many men are not man enough to see the beauty in such respect.

They have so much reduced women to an object for sex that they cannot see any other beauty in a woman except sex.

That is beclouding their reasoning.
Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
daddymummy:
If the wife is a true woman, she supposed to arrest the woman, take her to the barracks so that they will beat her.

If she does this, and the man is a true man, he would love the wife more and would not attempt cheating on the wife again.

A woman who can spare her husband but punish her follow woman for dating her husband, such a woman is a great woman.

But I must confess that such women are very rare now.

Just look at the so called female soldier, she has already abandoned the marriage without a fight. She has thrown in the towel and the other woman has taken over.

So many women are feeble minded.

And most men are not trying at all.

If the woman respect him by exonerating him and punishing her fellow woman, would he see the beauty of it and stop cheating on the wife?

Of course, many men are not man enough to see the beauty in such respect.

They have so much reduced women to an object for sex that they cannot see any other beauty in a woman except sex.

That is beclouding their reasoning.

First of all, no man is worth fighting for.

Why should the wife fight the woman if at all she decides to fight anyone?
Who went after the other? Is it not the man? Then he should bear the brunt of his stupid actions.
Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by daddymummy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mercychen:

Who went after the other? Is it not the man?

Continue deceiving yourself that it is only men who go after women all the time.

At least that would continue to bolster your pride that women are so attractive that men are the ones who go after women at all times.

But the real truth cannot be wished away.

Pride can make women to misinterprete facts just to make it appear their gender is superior sexually or otherwise.

But no one can deceive me.

Bye.
Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
daddymummy:

Continue deceiving yourself that it is only men who go after women all the time.

At least that would continue to bolster your pride that women are so attractive that men are the ones who go after women at all times.

But the real truth cannot be wished away.

Pride can make women to misinterprete facts just to make it appear their gender is superior sexually or otherwise.

But no one can deceive me.

Bye.

Who is this?
Re: Female Soldier Returns To Her Husband Cheating by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
I don't know if there's any man left that'll never cheat on his partner,so sad.

(1) (Reply)

My Story - A Cry For Help / I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. / Why Nigerians So Inhumane To Fellow Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.