Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Story - A Cry For Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Story - A Cry For Help (1430 Views)

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / My Story; A Troubled Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story - A Cry For Help by Threesha(f): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
From DM
I have been married for over a decade and half to a jobless man. My story should be an eye opener to everyone out there.

We got married in a lavish wedding ceremony I didn't know the money was borrowed, I paid for a debt. I placed my husband on a =N=200k per month salary for over 6 months half the time in two weeks he squandered these monies.

He mistakenly sent an SMS to me which was meant for one of his girlfriend asking if he's got the money, this made me mad and I reduced it to 50k. Managing a jobless person is a job. Can you imagine? I took a loan of =N=5m, gave him a car. He squandered the money and sold the car. A jobless man would be intimidated by your success.

The incident that gave me a knock on the head was when my 10yrs old son told me he want to marry someone like me and I aked him why he said, " I want to be like dad, sitting at home watching TV and my wife brings all the money".

Another incident was when my 10yrs old son told me dad brought a lady to the house and he lady was asking my husband if the boy (my son) would not tell the mom, he (husband) said, don't worry she cannot do anything.

This year May 2022, he packed EVERYTHING (down to untesils, the trash bin, pegs, I mean everything) I laboured for, meaning I should go and start all over again.

Help me!!!
Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Zonefree(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
She should keep praying for him. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by gaby(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
That's a HorseBand, not a husband.

Some people are unhelpable. If you fail to understand and flow with this knowledge, you will end up getting sucked and pulled into their doomed domain.
Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Rechargeam247(f): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Na wa oh, things are happening. He didn't have a job and wasn't doing anything at all when you got married

1 Like

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Newborn27(f): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
So sad.

Sorry about your experience Sis.... I'd advise you not to think about it too much and relocate far away ASAP......thank God you're not a lazy woman.... it's better to start all over again than regret ever doing so down six feet.... he's a prodigal child whom will soon squander everything he left with and still come back begging like an innocent... please don't give in again no matter the pressure or bond you might have for him.....he had proven himself to be a "dog" no matter how much you try to furnish him.... he'd still go back to lick his vomit.

Cheer up and start all over again..... your son would be rooting for you.

1 Like

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by wunmi590(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2022

If I'm your brother and all these actually happened, feeding him, placed him on monthly salary and also gave him a car, honestly, I will join cult because of him and make him suffer for the rest of his life.....

I hate it when people play with women that love men so much to the extent of going extra mile...

God will heal your pain...

Please redpillers, stay off my mention and if you do, don't expect any of my response.

2 Likes

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Kobojunkie: 2:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Newborn27:
So sad.
Sorry about your experience Sis.... I'd advise you not to think about it too much and relocate far away ASAP......thank God you're not a lazy woman.... it's better to start all over again than regret ever doing so down six feet.... he's a prodigal child whom will soon squander everything he left with and still come back begging like an innocent... please don't give in again no matter the pressure or bond you might have for him.....he had proven himself to be a "dog" no matter how much you try to furnish him.... he'd still go back to lick his vomit.
Cheer up and start all over again..... your son would be rooting for you.
Why be sorry for her experience though? She chose to marry and sit tight with an unemployed man for 15 years, is there really a problem with that? undecided

The problem I see is she kept paying for the man's foolishness and even allowed him to cheat on her in her own home without consequence. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Kobojunkie: 2:41am On Aug 12, 2022
wunmi590:
If I'm your brother and all these actually happened, feeding him, placed him on monthly salary and also gave him a car, honestly, I will join cult because of him and make him suffer for the rest of his life.....

I hate it when people play with women that love men so much to the extent of going extra mile... God will heal your pain...
Please redpillers, stay off my mention and if you do, don't expect any of my response.
What is wrong with placing him on a monthly salary and giving him a car? She accepted him as an unemployed husband by that - a househusband. What is wrong with that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Newborn27(f): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why be sorry for her experience though? She chose to marry and sit tight with an unemployed man for 15 years, is there really a problem with that? undecided

The problem I see is she kept paying for the man's foolishness and even allowed him to cheat on her in her own home without consequence. undecided

"He who wear the shoes know where it hurts best"

Women that end up with such men never in life planned for it, and once kids are involved... it's always difficult to break free for the kid's sake.....such women are always smarter, intelligent, hardworking and lovely..... that man would have been her only source of sorrow for years... she'd be praying and hoping things change for better which never did.

It's good to give a redpill advice in situations like this but do you consider how the victim is feeling?.... I'm in her shoes, I understand how hurting her state can be.

3 Likes

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Threesha(f): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2022
angry
Zonefree:
She should keep praying for him. cool
Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Kobojunkie: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Newborn27:
"He who wear the shoes know where it hurts best"

Women that end up with such men never in life planned for it, and once kids are involved... it's always difficult to break free for the kid's sake.....such women are always smarter, intelligent, hardworking and lovely..... that man would have been her only source of sorrow for years... she'd be praying and hoping things change for better which never did.

It's good to give a redpill advice in situations like this but do you consider how the victim is feeling?.... I'm in her shoes, I understand how hurting her state can be.
Same way a man can choose to marry an unemployed woman, a woman should also be able to choose to marry an unemployed man. She chose to pay his bill for 15 years because she wanted to. I see nothing wrong with that given it was her choice in this. undecided

I don't see any need for what you call a redpill advice here but commonsense should always be encouraged. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by RepoMan007: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
For the benefit of doubt, I refuse to believe the whole thing.
Thank you.
Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Threesha(f): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
undecided
RepoMan007:
For the benefit of doubt, I refuse to believe the whole thing.
Thank you.
Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Greatzeus(m): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Threesha:
From DM
Fake story. We know sh*TS happens in marriage but your fictitious story was over board.
You exposed your ineptitude in writing fictions that are close to reality when you added 10 year old son garbage, I want to be like dad who sits at home while his wife bring in money,rubbish lies,fake fake fake mtcheeew
Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Threesha(f): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Greatzeus:

Fake story. We know sh*TS happens in marriage but your fictitious story was over board.
You exposed your ineptitude in writing fictions that are close to reality when you added 10 year old son garbage, I want to be like dad who sits at home while his wife bring in money,rubbish lies,fake fake fake mtcheeew
Your headache
Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Mindlog: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Not interested in the authenticity of the story but in such situation, the woman deserves no pity.

1 Like

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Threesha(f): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mindlog:
Not interested in the authenticity of the story but in such situation, the woman deserves no pity.
Why?
Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Mindlog: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Threesha:
Why?

She was paying him and enabling his irresponsible lifestyle so she can retain the "Mrs" status.

1 Like

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by frozen70(f): 1:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What is wrong with placing him on a monthly salary and giving him a car? She accepted him as an unemployed husband by that - a househusband. What is wrong with that? undecided

Make you dey reason well at times or will you want to be like that hopeless man

1 Like

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by frozen70(f): 1:57am On Aug 15, 2022
At op, you move, you are a strong woman for staying with such a liability

Who that kind suffer head marriage help

1 Like

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Kobojunkiee: 2:06am On Aug 15, 2022
frozen70:
oh, so a man is allowed to accept a jobless woman for a wife, but a woman is not equally allowed to accept a jobless man for a husband? A woman can sit tight as a liability, but you label a man hopeless for doing exactly the same thing? Give me a break! undecided

This woman accepted him for her husband, and that does not make him hopeless in any shape or form, nor is she stewpid for marrying for herself what amounts to a househusband. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by frozen70(f): 2:12am On Aug 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
oh, so a man is allowed to accept a jobless woman for a wife, but a woman is not equally allowed to accept a jobless man for a husband? Give me a break! undecided

She accepted him for her husband, and that does not make him hopeless in any shape or form, nor she stewpid for marrying for herself what amounts to a househusband. undecided

Some people marry with the hope of having a good fortune

If she insisted that the man must be working before marriage they will be all her a Gold digger

She married him with faith that things will turn around for good, but because the guy discovered that she is struggling and making money on the he relaxed and decided to make life easy for him instead of finding his bearing, that's what made him a lazy man even before they got married

So if she decides to leave the marriage, she has nothing to loose you the child will be with the mother and both parents can have access to the child

The man will start from square one and even his sibblings will not assist him Financially because they know that he is a lazy man and they have their own children to look after

No matter the amount of money a man's wife is making, a man should have something doing for him to have little respect and sense of belongings
Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Kobojunkiee: 2:26am On Aug 15, 2022
frozen70:
Some people marry with the hope of having a good fortune If she insisted that the man must be working before marriage they will be all her a Gold digger
She married him with faith that things will turn around for good, but because the guy discovered that she is struggling and making money on the he relaxed and decided to make life easy for him instead of finding his bearing, that's what made him a lazy man even before they got married
So if she decides to leave the marriage, she has nothing to loose you the child will be with the mother and both parents can have access to the child The man will start from square one and even his sibblings will not assist him Financially because they know that he is a lazy man and they have their own children to look after

No matter the amount of money a man's wife is making, a man should have something doing for him to have little respect and sense of belongings
Let me remind you that marriage is an agreement between a man and a woman. This woman here married and stayed with the unemployed man for what amounts to 15 years, had children with him and even paid him a salary, and gave him money to buy a car( money which he, according to her, squandered). No one forced her to accept and have kids with this man. She did that of her own volition. Who are we to complain? Who are we to tell her that her choice of a househusband was wrong? undecided

I have met women with househusbands who do house chores and care for the kids with pride. I even had one as a classmate in college some years ago and this man was diligent with his position as a househusband in his home. I personally don't think there is anything wrong with a man living as a househusband so long as it is what husband and wife agree upon. I have met men who are too weak to work outside the house and as a result, stay home to take care of the home and kids while the wife carries the job of providing for the home. Much the same way a woman can sit as liability, a man too can. it is not a badge only one gender can or should wear. If it behoves a couple to have one member sit at home while the other works, I say why not. undecided

What I don't approve of is when one partner becomes nothing but a parasite sucking the life out of the other. In this case, this woman here allowed and enabled the parasitic behaviour of her husband. And even after her own child alerted her to what was going on, rather than kick the chinch out of the house, she allowed him to continue to broach her presence even after having an affair right in the house. Very bad! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by frozen70(f): 2:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Let me remind you that marriage is an agreement between a man and a woman. This woman here married and stayed with the unemployed man for what amounts to 15 years, had children with him and even paid him a salary, and gave him money to buy a car( money which he, according to her, squandered). No one forced her to accept and have kids with this man. She did that of her own volition. Who are we to complain? Who are we to tell her that her choice of a househusband was wrong? undecided

I have met women with househusbands who do house chores and care for the kids with pride. I even had one as a classmate in college some years ago and this man was diligent with his position as a househusband in his home. I personally don't think there is anything wrong with a man living as a househusband so long as it is what husband and wife agree upon. I have met men who are too weak to work outside the house and as a result, stay home to take care of the home and kids while the wife carries the job of providing for the home. Much the same way a woman can sit as liability, a man too can. it is not a badge only one gender can or should wear. If it behoves a couple to have one member sit at home while the other works, I say why not. undecided

What I don't approve of is when one partner becomes nothing but a parasite sucking the life out of the other. In this case, this woman here allowed and enabled the parasitic behaviour of her husband. And even after her own child alerted her to what was going on, rather than kick the chinch out of the house, she allowed him to continue to broach her presence even after having an affair right in the house. Very bad! undecided

Since you didn't find any fault in a man who has fashioned his life to be a nuisance

But put all blames on a woman who has done everything possible to give a good lazy man a chance to change

Let's end the discussion before it leads to insult

Both of us are not related to the woman or the man

1 Like

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Threesha(f): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2022
grin
frozen70:

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
It's a pity that's what we have these days as men.

This is what happens when you give a man the impression that you're begging to be married. Like how can you place an able bodied man on 200k per month for doing nothing?

I don't blame them. I blame the women who keep acting like their lives revolve around a man and would want to have one at all cost.

These men now know this and are leveraging on it big time and do not want to be responsible in life any more.

Meanwhile, one Nkechi is somewhere saying she can buy a man with her money. So, what are we not saying?

1 Like

Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Threesha(f): 5:31am On Aug 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
It's a pity that's what we have these days as men.

This is what happens when you give a man the impression that you're begging to be married. Like how can you place an able bodied man on 200k per month for doing nothing?

I don't blame them. I blame the women who keep acting like their lives revolve around a man and would want to have one at all cost.

These men now know this and are leveraging on it big time and do not want to be responsible in life any more.

Meanwhile, one Nkechi is somewhere saying she can buy a man with her money. So, what are we not saying?
Re: My Story - A Cry For Help by Hamachi(f): 6:06am On Sep 17, 2023

(1) (Reply)

I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. / (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family / What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.