Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment (16349 Views)

‘no Diamond Bra Was Recovered From Diezani’ – EFCC Boss, Bawa / EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed / Corper Pascaline Madueke's Death: Doctor Remanded In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by NSNA: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2021
The amount of lies made on this woman is too much.

A woman that led OPEC in the midst of misogynistic countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran. She used her policies to make the price of oil the highest ever and earned Nigeria a lot of money and she is repaid with evil lies against her.

Nigeria and Nigerians are only reaping the fruit of their reward when you hear how bad the government is that has made it the poverty capital of the world.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by SirbobbyDgreat: 6:25am On Nov 18, 2021
Journalism is dead in this country because a lot of newspapers even reported this hoax…Diamond bras worth billions of naira and all
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by DWJOBScom(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2021
I said it !!!!!
I avoid emotional people with a passion for crowd hatred.
APC was spinning it stories on the lady and everyone believed them.
She will get a chance to tell her story
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by DWJOBScom(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Factfinder1:
Apc propaganda

The APC are Masters of propaganda. I give it to them. Money wey them suppose use rule country well,na PR and propaganda them dey spend am on. They did more of actual propaganda than govornance.

That is all they live for
That's how we got Buhari in and see where we are
They exaggerated everything
Divided the country
They messed everything
May God come to our rescue
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Phcmayor(m): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2021
EFCc Will also deny being an anti-craft agency
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Blackdisciple(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Meaning the loot has been looted again...
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by suffering: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2021
I never heard the story though I would easily believe. These people have lose-guard money that they have no idea what to do with it. The item would look sexy on the woman with her sugar mommy look.
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Frankiss44(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Meaning the loot has been looted again...

You just dont want to believe you were foolish enough to buy the first story initially right? grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by DimIsaac10(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2021
Ragamuffins
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Frankiss44(m): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2021
I know say this thread nor go pass 2 pages because all the zombiessss for nairaland go see am run... go back and check the thread when this stupid story came up and see them masturbating on it... Mugus when dey believe all manner of media trial
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Commonman2021(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2021
https:///Kx8cm7T99Cw7Mu005el144

Join that sport bet group to make money this xmas
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by omonla10(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2021
A diamond bra would have been handy for her to take everywhere she goes.. Naija media, I commot cap for una o
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by ddeola: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Dem don steal am, only say Dezaini no go fit tell us about za bra. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Stylishdebby(f): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Abeg na women bra or men's bra, which one? undecided
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by nurain150(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Kam2021: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2021
Dieziani was never even poor, as a former shell director, she can afford that bra..but make una sofri for the lies against the woman
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by Jackiedemie(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
In Nigeria, everything is Phantom sophistry.
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by eddyline(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
[b][/b]
dettolgel:

That is why I don't take people like you, that grill guy, arewa1st son abi na wetin be him name again, serious on this forum. grin You guys believe anything that comes out of this administration's rear end without questioning the possibility of it being false grin
Interesting how you've already known how people like me are. with just one post that I made you jumped to conclusion yet you consider yourself different.
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by dettolgel: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
eddyline:
[b][/b]
Interesting how you've already known how people like me are. with just one post that I made you jumped to conclusion yet you consider yourself different.

Oga na faceless Forum we dey and we dey run our mouth here any how a times. No vex na my village wan enter me na im I come say make I first hit you one. Pele I dey sorry no vex again.
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by John4B: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nigeria has become a big joke.
Re: EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment by eddyline(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
dettolgel:

Oga na faceless Forum we dey and we dey run our mouth here any how a times. No vex na my village wan enter me na im I come say make I first hit you one. Pele I dey sorry no vex again.
Lol, thanks man. One love

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom / Attendant Breaks Friend’s Spinal Cord Over Age Claims / If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.