Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,193 members, 7,825,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) (32992 Views)

Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics) / Dapo Abiodun Visit OOUTH, Was Disappointed By The Deplorable & Substandard State / The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by moorevic(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2021
You just uploaded one picture
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Not only Abia state but Imo state.

Abia state for the mean time is dead you can even hear that from the video.

They have destroyed the states, recruited themselves into IPOB and now seriously looking for other neighboring states to destroy.

Very pathetic that both were once under one jurisdiction in the 1970's and still today same character- bad governance.

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Igboid: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Astrid4:

This is rubbish absolute rubbish all the states in Nigeria except from Lagos is dependent on crude oil...in this era of absolute dependent on crude oil state needs to generate more IGR incase crude price falls they will be able to sustain themselves for a state of small population density like osun to be creating more IGR than all SE state despite the level of commercialization going on in those then it a huge shame... Ordinary ife has better infrastructure than umaahi not to talk of osogbo...if I should start digging picture of ultra modern schools, roads in osun state am sure you will mesmerized despite all these am still biggest critics of the governor cos he needs to do more.

Same Oshogbo with it's rustic roofs and shabby private buildings.
You lots like believing your own lies.
Oshogbo is a glorified village, not even better than Orlu.
Oshogbo is no match to Aba, and certainly most roads in Oshogbo are not tarred.
You lots are just good at suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by caesymore(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Horlufemi:
This is Lagos please. Abia roads are on point

My your future and that of your generations to come be as on point as Abia road, can I see an Amen response to that?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Go to mushin in Lagos you go nearly faint

Some parts of Lagos Is the worst place to live on planet earth. "Mushin, Ajegunle, Okokomaiko et all. As a " Sane & Hygienic Human" One won't be able to breathe when you visit these HELL of places.....

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by BJanta: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=MyopicMods post=107716999]EyeSore: Deplorable state of roads in Abia State.

https://m.facebook.com

Is there any habitable place in the Southeast ? It's all just one big oversized village.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Horlufemi(m): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
caesymore:

My your future and that of your generations to come be as on point as Abia road, can I see an Amen response to that?

Such a foolishly emotional person.

It's sarcasm.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Curious345:
With this , I Am ashamed to be called a South Easterner.

But thank God for Prof soludo, there is a glimmer of hope...

Is South east a state?

Is soludo going to govern Abia state?

You see this game most of you are playing trying to lump others into your failures will not work...at all.

The topic here is about Abia state and the piggery system of living there and here you are trying to smuggle others into what is not existing which is typical of all Igbos.

Something will happen in Abia state and someone will leave the state and issues in it and be shouting South east......evil schemes towards tying others down.

Ndi uchu. South east is not a state or a form of identification.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Mikat: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Come to Ogun state, you will weep at the state of roads in Ayetoro Itele near Ayobo in Lagos state.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by caesymore(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Horlufemi:

Such a foolishly emotional person.

It's sarcasm.

Fool claiming to be schooled, go and learn how to express your opinion.
Did your post depict sarcasm? No.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
But it is all Buhari wickedness against Igbos
Nnamdi Kanu told us. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by brizziedos(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
OVB123:
Edo is bad but not in that category. So please face abia state.
Sure!
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by bluefilm: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2021
What a Shame angry embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Naijanascam: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
rickyrex:
is that a state or federal road?

It's American Express road..... only in the east you will hear this type of useless questions from the asslicking graduates.....in the north and south south who knows the difference in those well tared roads
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Naijanascam:

It's American Express road..... only in the east you will hear this type of useless questions from the asslicking graduates.....in the north and south south who knows the difference in those well tared roads
so you are telling me that north and south south has a well tared roads.... This is the kind of comments you get from people that have not for ones left their location since they were born. Guy try travel small your mentality go change
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Naijanascam: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
rickyrex:
so you are telling me that north and south south has a well tared roads.... This is the kind of comments you get from people that have not for ones left their location since they were born. Guy try travel small your mentality go change

Ok .... but how about akwa ibom ?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Naijanascam:

Ok .... but how about akwa ibom ?
I've you gone through ikot epene road? Road linking umuahia and akwa ibom
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:32am On Nov 21, 2021
rickyrex:
is the bad part in Akwa Ibom?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Naijanascam: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2021
rickyrex:

And most of the roads there are as deplorably enjoyable as those in your state?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Naijanascam:

And most of the roads there are as deplorably enjoyable as those in your state?
brother like I said travel Small no dey judge by one state or road wey u see. As beautiful as Lagos looks try move around mile2 to Badagry you will weep. Or if that one no do you try sango road Ogun State you go weep, and for the north you praised try airport road Niger state going to bida poly, you go weep, abi try kotangora linking kebbi state you will faint. I can mention deadly road for you wey go make u confess say nigeria government no try abi nah raod from enugu linking umuahia, even from owerri heading to mbaise road no try guy no even talk wetin u no know. Traveling is party of my hubby... No be to sit down for one corner dey analyse wetin no exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ortom Rides On Gboko-Made Tricycles, Orders For 20 (Photos) / Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti / We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.