Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Protect Your Money From Loan App Automatic Withdraw. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Protect Your Money From Loan App Automatic Withdraw. (1021 Views)

How To Protect Your Bank Account From Thieves / Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Protect Your Money From Loan App Automatic Withdraw. by omasco922: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
I have been using it and it has been helping me till today. I come to realize that many people don't know about this feature.

If you are using Gt bank, open the app, scrow left you will see card protect, just follow the instruction. You can 'on or off' your card any time you like. No loan app or fraudulent person can withdraw your money without your permission.

If you are using any other bank, go to google and search e.g zenith bank card protect or first bank card protect to know if your bank app have the feature.

One thing I like about it is that, I can transfer even when I off my atm, pos and internet banking.

Try it. It has help me a lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Protect Your Money From Loan App Automatic Withdraw. by Prevailing: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
omasco922:
I have been using it and it has been helping me till today. I come to realize that many people don't know about this feature.

If you are using Gt bank, open the app, scrow left you will see card protect, just follow the instruction. You can 'on or off' your card any time you like. No loan app or fraudulent person can withdraw your money without your permission.

If you are using any other bank, go to google and search e.g zenith bank card protect or first bank card protect to know if your bank app have the feature.

One thing I like about it is that, I can transfer even when I off my atm, pos and internet banking.

Try it. It has help me a lot.

I didn't see card protect on my gbt app

Re: How To Protect Your Money From Loan App Automatic Withdraw. by emmanuelbrown26: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Prevailing:

I didn't see card protect on my gbt app
did u see anything like card management? if yes click on it, then click on your card, let me know
Re: How To Protect Your Money From Loan App Automatic Withdraw. by emmanuelbrown26: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nice work bro

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Money From Loan App Automatic Withdraw. by Boogyman557: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Money From Loan App Automatic Withdraw. by Prevailing: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

did u see anything like card management? if yes click on it, then click on your card, let me know

Nope, all I can see are there in the screen shot above

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni - My Dad Will Kill The Case - Alleged Killers Of Sylvester Vow / To Avoid SIM Theft!!! , Steps To Set A Pin On Your SIM / Young Man Kills His Girlfriend In Lagos, Sleeps With Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.