Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Sylvester Oromoni - My Dad Will Kill The Case - Alleged Killers Of Sylvester Vow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sylvester Oromoni - My Dad Will Kill The Case - Alleged Killers Of Sylvester Vow (1015 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvester Oromoni - My Dad Will Kill The Case - Alleged Killers Of Sylvester Vow by ahimedua: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Late Sylvester Oromoni's cousin Mimi Oromoni, has released the message she received from one of the alleged suspects involved in the death of Sylvester.

In the screenshot which she shared, one of the suspects who apparently used a hidden page to chat her up, swore that the case will come to an end and there will be no justice.

He claimed that his father is a good friend to the chief justice and he’s not bothered about the uproar by Nigerians over the death of 12-year-old Sylvester.

In the chat, Sylvester’s sister promised him that Karma would soon meet up with him for his evil act.

“No worry karma will catch up to you soon. You and your stupid Ansel. Una dey crase for una head no worry.”

Reacting, the alleged suspect said;

“Oya naw no yawa we’ll see. We go dead this case. And nothing go happen let’s bet. I swear I go give you 500k and do d same. Wetin money no fit for for 9ja. My dad is a good friend to......See more here: https://sleekgist.com/sylvester-oromoni-my-dad-will-kill-the-case-alleged-killers-of-sylvester-vows/

Re: Sylvester Oromoni - My Dad Will Kill The Case - Alleged Killers Of Sylvester Vow by Oblongata: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2021
With the anger Nigerians have shown over the death of Master Sylvester, I doubt if any of the suspected boys would ever type such a thing!

I mean that would be really daft of them!

Their phones would have been long confiscated by the parents!

People let’s refrain from wrecking havoc to the investigation.

We are angry that Sylvester died, but now creating lies and propaganda to further taint the people involved will also turn us to bullies.

Let’s calm down and let police do their work!

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni - My Dad Will Kill The Case - Alleged Killers Of Sylvester Vow by Divoc19(f): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2021
Mirror Nigeria it's all rotten
Re: Sylvester Oromoni - My Dad Will Kill The Case - Alleged Killers Of Sylvester Vow by Waakanda: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2021
We shall see cool
Re: Sylvester Oromoni - My Dad Will Kill The Case - Alleged Killers Of Sylvester Vow by Nemesis0147(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Lies
Bloggers at it again cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni - My Dad Will Kill The Case - Alleged Killers Of Sylvester Vow by YeyeGbami: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2021
Shey i no go start blogging like dis. Everybody just dey drop bars.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni - My Dad Will Kill The Case - Alleged Killers Of Sylvester Vow by mysticwarrior(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2021
Oblongata:
With the anger Nigerians have shown over the death of Master Sylvester, I doubt if any of the suspected boys will ever type such a thing!

Their phones would have been long confiscated by the parents! You are a very sound thinking man.

We are angry that Sylvester died, but now creating lies and propaganda to further taint the people involved will also turn us to bullies.

you are a very sound thinking man.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni - My Dad Will Kill The Case - Alleged Killers Of Sylvester Vow by Healthrelatedjo: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sylvester's parents shld go spiritual about this matter.The culprit's parents shld also feel what Sylvester's parents are going thru.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni - My Dad Will Kill The Case - Alleged Killers Of Sylvester Vow by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
lies everywere concerning this issue
Re: Sylvester Oromoni - My Dad Will Kill The Case - Alleged Killers Of Sylvester Vow by EmperorTolson: 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Woe to the blogger that cooked this.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni - My Dad Will Kill The Case - Alleged Killers Of Sylvester Vow by OssyMalik: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oblongata:
With the anger Nigerians have shown over the death of Master Sylvester, I doubt if any of the suspected boys would ever type such a thing!

Their phones would have been long confiscated by the parents!

you didn’t see in the write up where the killer used a hidden page to chat the deceased’s sister? So if there phones were confiscated, no other means to chat abi?

Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Major Sues Army, Bank For N2billion Over Illegal Freezing Of Account & Torture / Popular Delta State Yahoo Boy Live Large After Using Girlfriend For Plus Up / Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.