Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project (671 Views)

Looking To Hire Savvy NFT And Crypto Writers For An Ongoing Project / Looking For Excellent Writers For An Ongoing Project / Content/article Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by Dhilariousdandy(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2021
I'm looking to hire a consistent, reliable, and professional team of writers to work on an ongoing basis with a long-term contract.

Looking for someone with a good understanding of SEO and the ability to research and write about various topics with consistency - MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE 5000 WORDS PER WEEK ON AVERAGE.

If you're interested, please kindly apply with your samples.
Re: Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by KennyG402(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2021
I'm available
My WhatsApp no is 09035570471
Re: Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by Adeboto619(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2021
I am available, whatsapp no 08103241946
Re: Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by Omoare123: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2021
I am interested. My WhatsApp contact is 08074107688
Re: Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by Gift150: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hello, Here is a link to an article I wrote.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z23o4JkJ-deanHn886INA7ErejvFurAzOWS43Jhxa64/edit#heading=h.k4ao2xb4y6nq

If it's close to something you want, pls reach me on 08186558301. Thank you
Re: Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by Lydiatheoracle(f): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dhilariousdandy:
I'm looking to hire a consistent, reliable, and professional team of writers to work on an ongoing basis with a long-term contract.

Looking for someone with a good understanding of SEO and the ability to research and write about various topics with consistency - MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE 5000 WORDS PER WEEK ON AVERAGE.

I am interested. You can reach out to me on 08149001674. Attached below are some of my samples.
Re: Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by MaryBoniface03(f): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
My name is Mary Boniface. I am a content consultant and an SEO content writer.

I have a great understanding of SEO blog posts; which has helped me efficiently manage several company's websites by writing world class engaging and insightful SEO contents.

My major niches are technology, business and fashion.

My priority is to see that the contents on your blog rank top on search engines, enhances your visibility and generates profitable income for you.

My WhatsApp contact is 08182889643.
I look forward to working with you. Attached herein are some SEO blog posts I have written for clients.
Re: Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by RealContent(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dhilariousdandy:

How can one apply for this?
Re: Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by Dhilariousdandy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
RealContent:

How can one apply for this?

Check my signature below this post you will find my contact number. Forward your samples to the number via Whatsapp. Thanks
Re: Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by Oyibojoshua: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dhilariousdandy:

I am a content and copywriter with more than 4yrs of experience as a writer.
You could contact me via whatsapp @07067480015 if you're interested in working with me
Re: Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by Gem78: 5:57am On Nov 23, 2021
Dhilariousdandy:

I sent you a message on whatsapp since Sunday, you have not replied.
Re: Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by AIRBenson: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Would you please send me a message on WhatsApp? I'd send my samples there
Re: Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by Dhilariousdandy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Still hiring
Re: Professional SEO Content Writers Needed For An Ongoing Project by MaryBoniface03(f): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
My name is Mary Boniface. I am a content consultant and an SEO content writer.

I have a great understanding of SEO blog posts; which has helped me efficiently manage several company's websites by writing world class engaging and insightful SEO contents.

My major niches are technology, business and fashion.

My priority is to see that the contents on your blog rank top on search engines, enhances your visibility and generates profitable income for you.

My WhatsApp contact is 08182889643. I look forward to working with you.

Attached herein are some SEO blog posts and articles I have written for clients.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Looking For Writers For An Entertainment Blog / I’ll Show U For FREE How & Where To Meet Your Future Husband Before 2018 Ends! / I Write 100% Plagiarism Free Articles : Entertainment & Product Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.