Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (2090 Views)

I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Alusiizizi(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deadchicken:
You're talking as if you're not in Nigeria, even though the okada rider was at fault they're still going to put the blame on me because I was driving a car. Poor people hates the okay ones. If I wait there, there are chances of me being mob so

Take advice. Forget about it. I see how some of these bike operators move around. They seem to have no concern about their lives and their passengers. If you go to any authority or even let people know, the one thing that you're sure not to get is JUSTICE.
Re: .... by care4you: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
So it's you? I don catch you be that oo.

Re: .... by solidmyk(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dem go soon arrest you
Re: .... by Deborah98(f): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cerebellum:

Believe me, I'm not a bully, but I find your comment so vile and wicked.

And you even used God in your statement!
pele...stop crying!

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Things You Should Never Do While Having Sex / Men Will Last Long If It Is Like This Between Guys: Girls Won't Like This Threa / I Bet You, Many Will Fail This Question Woefully!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.