Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 (45126 Views)

NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time / If Obi Is Your First Choice, Ada Is Our Second Choice, North Mocks South / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by anochuko01(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Realistically, Osibanjo is my first and second choice...

Osibanjo for presi
Zulum for vp

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by tradepunter: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
APCNig:

Arakunrin Akeredoku is Fearless. he will tame the blood sucking Fulani herdsmen in few weeks. If one Security Chief does not perform, he will sack the idiot. If the next one proves to be another idiot, Akeredolu will sack him also. He will continue appointing and firing until he gets a serious person that can do the job.

I won't lie I like this akerelo guy, he appears to be an man that let's actions speak louder.

Osinbanjo was a disappointment, I felt as a lawyer he could be running lots of legal restructuring on all fronts... But damn that guy turned into a mouthpiece.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by nosadesmond(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
APCNig:

Arakunrin Akeredoku is Fearless. he will tame the blood sucking Fulani herdsmen in few weeks. If one Security Chief does not perform, he will sack the idiot. If the next one proves to be another idiot, Akeredolu will sack him also. He will continue appointing and firing until he gets a serious person that can do the job.
so security is the only problem in the country right? Akeredolu has made education impossible for the people of ondo state. The worst government ondo state has ever had. And you are here defending him when you actually know the truth. Hypocrite!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Antivirus92(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
It's pretty obvious the youths of this country are not ready to chase all these clueless,wicked old men away from power. Imagine mentioning tinubu,el-rufai,osinbajo as their candidate,,,
it's really heartbreaking!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Ela06: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
First choice: GEJ
Second choice: Aminu Waziri Tambuwal
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
abhosts:
The next presidential general election is just 15 months away. Who are your First and Second Choice for President?

Here are my Picks:

First Choice: Akinwumi Adesina

Second Choice: Udom Emmanuel

This thread is apt. It tells why our politicians will always have a great time using our heads. This is because as citizens, we chase trivialities as far as politics is concerned. A lot of us are more interested in names and personalities than we are interested in the institutions. Till now, I don't understand d fixation with such a practice and utility some derive from arguing over politicians. We consciously and unconsciously create an air of invincibility around these political figures and promote them to level of gods. By d time they get to office, they become unreachable and untouchable because ignorantly, d citizens changed their status as the source of power with that of the politicians who are supposed to be d servants. As long as we keep chasing after personalities and names instead of seeking first the constitution and using it strengthen our beliefs, then we will continue to beg those who are supposed to be our servants for our rights

2 Likes

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by toyinkin(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
One idiot actually nominate Akethief who is running an act of nepotism in Ondo State. May God punish u
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by KellyKk: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
BigSarah:
Buhari 3rd term

El-rufai or ganduje

Insha Allah

Didirin
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Nickymichy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Osinbajo, and Osinbajo
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Abagworo(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rochas Okoricha and Peter Obi
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by socialmallam(m): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
For me below are my candidate...

GOOD GOVERNANCE
1. Osinbajo
2. Zulum
3. Mankide
4. Kwankwaso
5. Tambuwal
6. Ayade

IRON HAND GOVERNANCE
1. Wike
2. El rufai
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Frankest20(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
1st Tinubu
2nd Osinbajo
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by azikiweironsi(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
truthstands01:
All these people calling Osinbajo, let Nigerians have some sense nah. What is the difference btw Osinbajo and Buhari? Is he not in support and defending the evil policies of Buhari that has destroyed Nigeria? Sometimes, I feel Nigerians deserve the sufferings they are passing through. When you find yourself btw two deep blue seas, you pick a lesser evil. APC has proved they have no clue on salvaging Nigeria. PDP should take power in 2023. They will try to correct some mistakes made in the past and they will also bring the unimaginable fraud that occurred under Buhari to account.

But mention whom you think deserve to rule the nation.
Shikena.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by GeneralZodd(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Adams Oshiomhole

grin
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Realdollars: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
brain54:

For real?
for now I cannot see a better Nigerian running the country that will not fail, we are all embedded in corruption and all negative vices. So babangida and buratai, what's the worse that could happen?
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
The problem of Nigeria is not the president but the system we run. Nigerians dont seem to understand that our constitution was designed for control (in the aftermath of the civil war and 1966 coup) not for progress. No good can come out of the current constitution. it wasnt designed to make the country progress, it was designed to keep the country together at all costs even to the detriment of progress.

Nobody no matter how well intended can deliver greatness from a system that wasnt designed to deliver greatness. If he foundation of your house is bad, it doesnt matter if you use the best quality cement to build your walls, the house will still collapse. In Nigeria we place too much emphasis on personalities, our problem is the system.

2 Likes

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by brain54(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mistermamus:
which Midas touch? Who plan which Lagos? Lagos that was smelling with faeces during his tenure. Oga,if not dat fashola rescued, cleaned up n developed lagos I dont know how lag for look like NW.
I disagree. I don't like tinubu one bit. But give it to him...he set the momentum on which fash furthered.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by mfm04622: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Raji Fashola
Osinbajo
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
1st choice Peter Obi
2nd chioce Osinbanjo
Is Peter obi not an ex convict,?
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by maybanks: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Osinbajo and then Osinbajo
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by toyinkin(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
President

ATIKU ABUBAKAR

VICE PRESIDENT

AYODELE FAYOSE (Osoko 1 of Africa) respect Sir, the real jagaban not the Lagos thief
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by MossLuv: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o
Not because of tribe or anything and if na religion I’m a Christian but when I look at Lagos compared to other states in Nigeria. I wish he can place that Midas touch on Nigeria. We need to better the economy. Everybody can not be running to Lagos. I mean imagine if Tinubu didn’t plan Lagos?
I rest my case.

Who told you it was Tinubu that transform Lagos? Lagos State was federal capital before if you don't know

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Germi9: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o
Not because of tribe or anything and if na religion I’m a Christian but when I look at Lagos compared to other states in Nigeria. I wish he can place that Midas touch on Nigeria. We need to better the economy. Everybody can not be running to Lagos. I mean imagine if Tinubu didn’t plan Lagos?
I rest my case.
Is it Tinubu that planned Lagos?? Lol funny guy

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by brain54(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
perambulator:
The problem of Nigeria is not the president but the system we run. Nigerians dont seem to understand that our constitution was designed for control (in the aftermath of the civil war and 1966 coup) not for progress. No good can come out of the current constitution. it wasnt designed to make the country progress, it was designed to keep the country together at all costs even to the detriment of progress.

Nobody no matter how well intended can deliver greatness from a system that wasnt designed to deliver greatness. If he foundation of your house is bad, it doesnt matter if you use the best quality cement to build your walls, the house will still collapse. In Nigeria we place too much emphasis on personalities, our problem is the system.

So what should we do now. Forget about electing a president?
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Maski87: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
1.Naira marley
2.osibanjo
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by care4you: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
[s]1st choice Peter Obi
2nd chioce Osinbanjo
[/s] they are hypocrites.....buhari is even more better than them!
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Ezidimma(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu
Sowore
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by micgray100(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
OSINBAJO AND ZULUM... THIS COUNTRY WILL CHANGE
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by MrPristine: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o
I rest my case.

Arrant nonsense, Lagos has been by far the most developed state in the country since before independence. Tinubu has absolutely nothing to do with the development of Lagos apart from slowing it down through his massive looting of the resources of the state.

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by rollywise(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
BigSarah:
Buhari 3rd term

El-rufai or ganduje

Insha Allah

May your suffering know no end

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by aryzgreat: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Peter Obi

PETER OBI

2 Likes

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by sadaxxx: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=Help2020 post=107737578][/quote]

What parts of Lagos specifically have Tinubu's Midas touch that you want him to replicate?? The roads? The light rail? The agberoism? Please share with us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Governor Ambode with a Pretty Police officer during an inspection / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. / Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.