Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 (45176 Views)

NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time / If Obi Is Your First Choice, Ada Is Our Second Choice, North Mocks South / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by ThickSharon123(f): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o
Not because of tribe or anything and if na religion I’m a Christian but when I look at Lagos compared to other states in Nigeria. I wish he can place that Midas touch on Nigeria. We need to better the economy. Everybody can not be running to Lagos. I mean imagine if Tinubu didn’t plan Lagos?
I rest my case.

I hope you're joking dear.

2 Likes

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Viltron:

Is Peter obi not an ex convict,?
Na you convict am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Josh2fun: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=APCNig post=107736973]Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution
Arakunrin Akeredolu the Fearless Lion.

But, I think Igbos should be given a chance. Not that it is there turn as they have been screaming, but just to give everyone a sense of belonging.

Beside this, Charles Chukwuma Soludo the Solution is the best Economist since the creation of heaven and earth. When the whole world was crying as a result of the 2008 global recession, Nigeria was smiling because Soludo the Solution was our money manager.

We should agree now that emefiele is the problem and not buhari
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Iboni1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=ImmaculateJOE post=107733158]1st choice Peter Obi
2nd chioce Osinbanjo[/q

This would have been perfect, but christian- christian ticket won't allow it.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
brain54:

So what should we do now. Forget about electing a president?

Considering the above, i beleive what Nigeria needs is a man who can change the constitution, who is intelligent and visionary enough to understand the consequences of maintaining the status quo and who can initiate it and can garner support from the North whose votes are needed to change the constitution. Nigeria needs a man who can convince the North that it is in the North's interests to change the constitution or else it is inevitable there wont be a Nigeria in the years ahead. That man is El-Rufai!!

Anybody else and we are just wasting our time.
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
mapet:

Peter Obi in the North? grin grin grin grin
Peter will win 5-8 states in the north if gets PDP ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by brain54(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Realdollars:
for now I cannot see a better Nigerian running the country that will not fail, we are all embedded in corruption and all negative vices. So babangida and buratai, what's the worse that could happen?
The worse... Nothing can be worse than buhari!!!
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by azadus18: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Shekarau and Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Chikeluba25(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Chris Ngige
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by azikiweironsi(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
1st Choice: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
2nd Choice: Prof. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala/Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by helinues: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Indifferent at the moment
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Henricarter(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o
Not because of tribe or anything and if na religion I’m a Christian but when I look at Lagos compared to other states in Nigeria. I wish he can place that Midas touch on Nigeria. We need to better the economy. Everybody can not be running to Lagos. I mean imagine if Tinubu didn’t plan Lagos?
I rest my case.
Tinubu go do d finishing touches to Nigeria
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
idanone:
we get thesame vision but second i for prefer dr. Okonjo iweala.... I want igbo to be president... Only them can fix nigeria at the moment
Hatred will not allow Nigerians to see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by VULCAN(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nigerians tend to fail exams a lot due to the inability to comprehend the questions.

The OP asked for 1st and 2nd choice for President and some people are penning down President and Vice President

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Lekor511: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o
I rest my case.

Lagos was the capital city of Nigeria and Lagos was already a better place before Tinubu became Governor

3 Likes

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by brain54(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
perambulator:

Considering the above, i beleive what Nigeria needs is a man who can change the constitution, who is intelligent and visionary enough to understand the consequences of maintaining the status quo and who can initiate it and can garner support from the North whose votes are needed to change the constitution. Nigeria needs a man who can convince the North that it is in the North's interests to change the constitution or else it is inevitable there wont be a Nigeria in the years ahead. That man is El-Rufai!!

Anybody else and we are just wasting our time.

El rufai ke.? That's your opinion though!
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Pclemenza: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o
I rest my case.
imagine if Tinubu didn’t plan Lagos?. Please explain this further
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Orpe7(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
First choice Jagaban
2nd choice Osinbajo
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Oduduwa707: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
All the responses on here shows how foolish and ignorant the average Nigerian is.

It shows how they're in love with their Oppressors!

So y'all telling me, of all >200 Million pple of Nigeria, these are the best to lead? grin

Nigerians are indeed mentally unstable, I swear!

3 Likes

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by waterpouroverfl: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=Help2020 post=107737578][/quote]

Your head is there very soon they will build port in south east let see how the game will go
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by emmykk(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
alanto:
For me. Na Tinubu o
I rest my case.

So Tinubu was the one that planned Lagos?

Somebody should pour me water a Nairalanders want to faint me

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by TemmyT002(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
1st choice: Sowore
2nd Choice: Seyi Makinde
3rd Choice: Ayo Fayose
4th Choice: current governor of Borno
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Ejjis(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nonsense post....

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by WHITELIGHTER: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Anyone part of this clueless govt shouldn't be considered, because an apple can not fall from a cashew tree
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by TemmyT002(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
1st choice Peter Obi
2nd chioce Osinbanjo

No one bears the name of tour second choice
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by BabaIbo: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
First choice: Orji Uzor Kalu

Second choice: OUK
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Kennyprince: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2021

Osinbajo

Peter Obi
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by kayusely70(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Osinbajo and Zulum
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by 8stargeneral: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Peter obi
Sullivan chime

1 Like

Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Zeemam: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Osinbajo/Zulum
Re: Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Me , myself and i
foolishness is degrading especially when exhibited by an adult. Simple suggestions, and you are here jesting away. Mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Details Of The Student Loan Bill Signed By President Tinubu / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.