Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) (1916 Views)

TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant / How To Turn Your Old Roof Into New...save Significant Cost! / Turn Old Roofs Into New With #SOLACOAT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Found sealed tight in a basement.

1 Like

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Previous Owner Of New House Blocked This Hidden Basement Room Off With A Shelf (Door Does Not Lead Outside).

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Attic of my vacation home.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Renting A House For The Summer.

Just Found This In The Backyard.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is a locked door at my aunts house. It is underground and points away from the basement.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Came for inspection, It never stop written on the door.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by supremsuccess(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Which kind yeye house be this? Shey they can not move out??
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cradle chair in the attic.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Moved into a new house today, found this safe in the floor and can't open it.

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Found all of this stuff in an old power box in my house.

It turns out the previous owner tapped the phone line to listen to his wife’s calls.

All of the cassettes are filled with phone conversations called from the houses landline 20 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Actual tattoo removed from man's arm in in 1926, placed on a sheet of cotton and cataloged in an envelope.

1 Like

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by luminouz(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cool stiffs

Me likey
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Scary.

Most houses over there get basements.
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Scary.

Most houses over there get basements.

I hate basement.
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by gasparpisciotta: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sometime ago after moving to another apartment, the house agent to the previous apartment called that my attention was required.

I needed to claim some form of compensations for the improvements I made on this apartment, so I quickly made my way to the place.

Getting to my former apartment, I met the intending new occupants, a man, his wife and their pastor.

They took me to a balcony at the back and showed me empty beer and brandy bottles that filled the whole balcony: it brought back memories; it was the balcony to one of the rooms in the apartment; our favorite room.

Seeing this I bursted out laughing-they can never understand. The pastor told me they insisted on confirming from me if the apartment was ever used for a hotel or short let or brothel at any time to warrant the amount of alcohol bottles discovered at this balcony.

They will never believe only two people consumed that much alcohol.

I spent almost a year throwing away empty alcohol bottles even in the new apartment.

2 Likes

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Explorers:
Toilet of a new home.
Some people are really sick in the head big time..
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Explorers:
Basement with arms
Omo even grenade join shocked
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Explorers:
Helped My Friend Move.

Found This In His New-Old Creepy Shed.

He Said I Could Have It.
Lmaoooo this one na the gods oo grin
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Explorers:

I hate basement.
Basements have a history of being creepy and haunted..
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by meneski(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Evil dead comes to mind
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
When you go to bed at night and while sleeping you hear a strange sound grin

2 Likes

Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Ahmback(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Explorers:
Basement with arms
This is badass... I'd choose this one here
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by philiancoop(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Juju every
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Nmezor(f): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Way too scary shocked
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Explorers:
Found all of this stuff in an old power box in my house.

It turns out the previous owner tapped the phone line to listen to his wife’s calls.

All of the cassettes are filled with phone conversations called from the houses landline 20 years ago.

This is hilarious. grin
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Babaken(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2021
Explorers:
Inside the closet above the stairs.
some of these dolls coming to Africa as okirika are not pure.
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Babaken(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Datboredberry:
These are cool! Most seem deliberate tho... Do these in Nigeria and the new tenants would say you're a witch... Next thing, jungle justice... angry

That's the one thing that stops me... cry
not all are pure if not why in a hidden place.
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Babaken(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Explorers:
Helped My Friend Move.

Found This In His New-Old Creepy Shed.

He Said I Could Have It.
this one get oguu for house.
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Babaken:
not all are pure if not why in a hidden place.
For this exact reason! To scare you... Personally, I love everything... If I move into a house like any of the above, I'll probably not move out.
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Babaken(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2021
Datboredberry:
For this exact reason! To scare you... Personally, I love everything... If I move into a house like any of the above, I'll probably not move out.
for some reason I will be very watchful.
Re: People Share Creepy Stuffs They Discovered Moving Into New Homes(Pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2021
Babaken:
for some reason I will be very watchful.
I get you... But dolls can't hurt the living... Basements are amazing to explore... And the truth, horror gives life it's well needed spice... grin

Who doesn't need that jolt occasionally?

But I don't believe in juju... I'm not a theist either... So the worse I would probably stumble upon would be a torture room or something like that... And that's still cool!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3bedroom Serviced Apartment With Bq For Sale At Chevron Toll Gate Lekki / The Construction Of Proposed 4bedroom Duplex / 2 Plots Of Land At Eleko Beach For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.