Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) (5435 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by Dripty: 8:00pm On May 31, 2022
I just knew the next thing coming, I decided to not only Dodge but disarm the incoming missile.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:05pm On May 31, 2022
I see.. trying to be a hard little boy at the same time seeking validation on a faceless forum..kinda cool you know.. grin

A few compliment from your fellow kids on here could make you feel good too.. grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 31, 2022
Great guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by bidexdo(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2022
Dripty:
I just knew the next thing coming, I decided to not only Dodge but disarm the incoming missile.

Nice one cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by Yungstallion: 8:13pm On May 31, 2022
Sharp guy.
The next thing you would have seen is, "...can you help me with 'urgent 2k' i have not eaten since last week" as if you are her father

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 31, 2022
baba sharply avoid billingsmiley

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by czarr(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2022
What if she want ask you if light dey your house, say she wan come charge phone?

24 Likes

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by siofra(f): 8:21pm On May 31, 2022
Foolish children everywhere angry

5 Likes

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by Qatar2022: 8:25pm On May 31, 2022
siofra:
Foolish children everywhere angry
Jobless woman this one pain you dia

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by siofra(f): 8:26pm On May 31, 2022
Jeremani:

OP no lie na Putin be your father grin

Putin can never be his father because Putin has more dignity and sense than him.

Qatar2022:

Jobless woman this one pain you dia

Who is this wannabe redpiller

Mtchewwweeeeewwww!

5 Likes

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by ParpahSeventy: 8:28pm On May 31, 2022
Looks like a dull chat to me

7 Likes

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by benhope222: 8:30pm On May 31, 2022
Nigerian girls should be treated as trash.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by Alapojames: 8:35pm On May 31, 2022
Yungstallion:
Sharp guy.
The next thing you would have seen is, "...can you help me with 'urgent'2k' i have not eaten since last week" as if you are her father

Or please can you do me a favour?
9ja babes with " can you do me a favor? "

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by BigRocky: 8:52pm On May 31, 2022
Op dun swallow full packet of redpill grin

Op Sha no rate the babe,like e get zero feelings for her.

12 Likes

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by Jeremani: 8:55pm On May 31, 2022

15 Likes

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by Dreadlock69(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2022
and nigga If you got a good bitch you better send her to law school ,cause you might need her

1 Like

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2022
Lol!!

1 Like

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by Uzomacharles: 9:39pm On May 31, 2022
Jeremani:
Ukraine President Na Him Mama Ex

4 Likes

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by philiancoop(m): 12:52am On Jun 01, 2022
K
Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by tiswell(m): 4:15am On Jun 01, 2022
grin
Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by OKON125(m): 5:13am On Jun 01, 2022
This op self can detect do me a favor from a above
Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by Olatara(f): 5:26am On Jun 01, 2022
benhope222:
Nigerian girls should be treated as trash.
why?
Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by Orobokibo1: 5:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Ferrytech:
baba sharply avoid billingsmiley

Best in avoiding billing
Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by AJOBI77(m): 6:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Another one in the mud grin grin grin
Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by StrongAlphMale: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2022
Nice one OP. I'm proud of you bro.

Nigeria girls are completely useless. All of them. Don't waste your time with a Nigeria girl, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on. No time

2 Likes

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by Rexymania(m): 7:08am On Jun 01, 2022
Op no lie, na Vawulence University you go? grin grin
Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:16am On Jun 01, 2022
You’re sharper than me cause I would have asked “what” before I realize my mistake

1 Like

Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:17am On Jun 01, 2022
How about you gave her the chance to say whatever and she went bang! Urgent funds. And you clearly tell her without mincing words you don't have?... The kind of lens she'd view you moving forward will be distinctly different... That's how OGs run things optimally and always. Personally I allow these bitches get excited, give them hope and they'd think they have me then I'd come slowly and crumble whatever castle they've building.
You're good all same.
Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by MideMrPossible: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Vawulence aborted!
Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by Qatar2022: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2022
siofra:

Who is this wannabe redpiller

Mtchewwweeeeewwww!
Go and focus on your jamb and stop fooling around here
Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by TeeGentle(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2022
Bad guy
Re: I Keep My Conversations With Women Like This (pics) by InfinityFabric: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
You should've let her tax you.

- A SIMP would say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Rude This Girl Is / Is SEX Really Important In A Relationship? / Constructive Advice Would Be Appreciated. Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.