Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "My Jesus, I Love Thee" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "My Jesus, I Love Thee" (380 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / Share The First Verse Of Your Favorite Christian Hymn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "My Jesus, I Love Thee" by EvangLouisAba: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
MY JESUS, I LOVE THEE:
My Jesus I love Thee, I know Thou art mine;
For Thee all the follies of sin I resign;
My gracious Redeemer, my Saviour art Thou;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus 'tis now.
Re: Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "My Jesus, I Love Thee" by EvangLouisAba: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
EvangLouisAba:
MY JESUS, I LOVE THEE:
Re: Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "My Jesus, I Love Thee" by EvangLouisAba: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
EvangLouisAba:
MY JESUS, I LOVE THEE:
Re: Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "My Jesus, I Love Thee" by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
EvangLouisAba:
MY JESUS, I LOVE THEE:
It isn't enough to say you love Him with your mouth - that means nothing to God and to your salvation. undecided

Jesus Christ said that those who love Him are those who live continually in submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments - the Gospel and Truth of God in the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 1 -11 undecided

Funny enough Jesus Christ didn't command anyone to sing songs of Him, nor did He desire or ask for praise from humans- John 5 vs 41 undecided
41 “I don’t want praise from you or any other human. 42 But I know you—I know that you have no love for God. 43 I have come from my Father and speak for him, but you don’t accept me. But when other people come speaking only for themselves, you accept them. - John 5 vs 41 - 43
What He decrees is that we obey His commandments and teachings, asserting that those who do as He says are His friends - John 15vs 14 undecided

Let's stop wasting effort on that which is not of value, focusing all our might instead on that which holds meaning in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "My Jesus, I Love Thee" by Ayo081(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It isn't enough to say you love Him with your mind. undecided

Jesus Christ said that those who love Him are those who live continually in submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments - the Gospel and Truth of God in the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 15 - 25 & John 15 vs 1 -11 undecided

Funny enough Jesus Christ didn't command anyone to sing songs of Him, nor did He desire or ask for praise from humans- John 5 vs 41 undecided
What He commands is that we obey His commandments and teachings, asserting that those who do as He says are His friends - John 15vs 14 undecided

Let's stop wasting effort on that which is not of value, focusing all our might on that which holds meaning I the Kingdom of God. undecided
grin grin grin grin cheesy
ROTFLMAO
Re: Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "My Jesus, I Love Thee" by EvangLouisAba: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
EvangLouisAba:
MY JESUS, I LOVE THEE:
Re: Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "My Jesus, I Love Thee" by EvangLouisAba: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
EvangLouisAba:
MY JESUS, I LOVE THEE:

Re: Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "My Jesus, I Love Thee" by EvangLouisAba: 8:01am On Jan 28, 2022
OK
Re: Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "My Jesus, I Love Thee" by EvangLouisAba: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
EvangLouisAba:
MY JESUS, I LOVE THEE:
Re: Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "My Jesus, I Love Thee" by EvangLouisAba: 1:06am On Feb 08, 2023
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Prophetess Warns Christians Who Eat Indomie (video) / Sad! General Overseer Of RCCG Dead?! / Priest Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs In His Parish In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.