Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) (42861 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans / Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by FAvE47(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Am happy for u guys @togetherforever#

1 Like

Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by Sidedon: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
I'm so fucking happy, not just for their music but this is two brothers setting aside their differences and uniting to make a better and stronger family. ��������❣��

1 Like

Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by brizziedos(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
They should enter studio and cook things for us fans. We are so hungry.

Madam, wetin you wan chop grin make I prepare am for you cry

1 Like

Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
mannasseh:
Who get their time again kwanu... make dem rest abeg

They are not reuniting for you....they’re reuniting for their true fans like me!

No current Nigerian musician compares to P-Square...it’s their absence that has allowed a few to take the spotlight, but now they’re back to reclaim their crown!

1 Like

Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by benson81(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
419 break up.e no pay Dem hence their so called come back together.na people wey been dey stress dia head over this break up I dey feel pity for.watch as Dem go use all this things take make hit songs.
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by NiceMen: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Johnayoola:
Hunger bad o cheesy cheesy
SAPA na ur mate? grin grin grin I knew it will happen

2 Likes

Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by manmade(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Homeboiy:
Well I’m happy for them

Make them release hit song
hit ko hu ni , do you think anyone get their time again?
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by Coldie(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Peter are u no longer holding interviews about how u make billions as a single artist again?
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by alizma: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Chai this one don sweet me this evening, make I go take one bottle for una head. Sweet joy

1 Like

Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by DukeofNL: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaybenugo:
P-Square Addresses Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video)

Peter and Paul who finally reunited as P-Square on the eve of their 40th birthday celebration have made a video together telling their fans and friends that they are back together as both brothers mark their 40th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

As they celebrate their birthday and reunion, they said that two heads are better than one, while calling on Obi Cubana, E-Money, Davido and others to donate money to P-Square bank
account.

The video was shared on Peter Okoye's Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWafC4drM82/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg74V_LKAtQ

�������������� omo p-square don return!
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by whirlout: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
There you have it...the two clowns reunited because their accounts are nearing red..not brotherly love, family love or anything close to it. What happens when they start making money again? They probably scatter again. Mumu fans watch out
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Umu ejima
Onweghi ihe dika Udo.
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by DonMarkuzi(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sapa no be anybody mate.
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by Awise09(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaybenugo:
P-Square Addresses Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video)

Peter and Paul who finally reunited as P-Square on the eve of their 40th birthday celebration have made a video together telling their fans and friends that they are back together as both brothers mark their 40th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

As they celebrate their birthday and reunion, they said that two heads are better than one, while calling on Obi Cubana, E-Money, Davido and others to donate money to P-Square bank account.

See video below.

When they realized bank statement keeps decreasing everyday
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
maberry:
It took you boys 5 years to get wisdom
These guys disappointed me big time
I tell you...And wetin vex me pass na woman caused there separation...Da gender ehh angry

1 Like

Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by Lightorder: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Family is everything!

1 Like

Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by AceDomino(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
OfficialDbull:
Great

And if you ain't one of a kind to her nko
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by Ruggman: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
E don happen Finally, finally thank God.

Blood is thicker than water
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by Lightorder: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:
What of Judas Jude?

[img]https://c./NjfLx8xexM4AAAAC/nwanimo.gif[/img]
you no go kill me for NL
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:
What of Judas Jude?

[img]https://c./NjfLx8xexM4AAAAC/nwanimo.gif[/img]

Funny the name jude & judas are one and the same and have the same meaning.. it's like Immanuel and Emmanuel same same
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by abiodunjonah: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hunger don hook them but what they need to understand is that most of their fans have moved on. Most of us are pissed of with their behavior
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
A fool at forty is a fool for ever shocked

They don't want to be scape goat on that adage grin
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by eedimo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Best decision ever.

1 Like

Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
jaybenugo:

As they celebrate their birthday and reunion, they said that two heads are better than one, while calling on Obi Cubana, E-Money, Davido and others to donate money to P-Square bank account.

See video below.

Drop hits/GTFO.
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by RoseGold30(f): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
It gladdens my heart to see them all reconciled...
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by lastchild: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Johnayoola:
Hunger bad o cheesy cheesy
who's hungry?
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
E concern them
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by elmagnifico411(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Them don finally get sense
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by muheeb01(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
We missed you guys drop that jam again make we groove
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by Deo27: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Make Una enta kitchen cook betaaa soup for your fans before we go donate
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by Alwaysachick: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Goodprophet:
Jude nko

Sapa don humble that one
Re: P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) by ogbonna48: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
I no be bigger person,as davido fit post in account number online who am I not too ,......

If you know have been useful to you or have add value to you ,credit my career with all hope of project

Union bank 0038859985 Joseph Ogbonna

With this I know my friend and well wisher's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Looking Stunning At GTB Cocktail Party (PHOTOS / Naira Marley Signs His Charge Sheet Ahead Of His Arraignment On Monday (pics) / Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.