Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

My New Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend. (2779 Views)

My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

My New Girlfriend. by Astro999: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Good evening nairaland. I just started dating this beautiful girl. I like her very much, but the problem is she does not call me or text me first! I do the calling and texting and it makes me feel I am the one putting all the effort.

Even when I text her she replies with single words like ok , fine, yes, no. I talked to her about it but there has been no change. What can I do?

Re: My New Girlfriend. by Autobot05: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Buy her 2 helicopter
Give her $1m

Come back and share your testimony

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend. by Astro999: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Autobot05:
Buy her 2 helicopter
Give her $1m

this is serious bro
Re: My New Girlfriend. by Autobot05: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:

this is serious bro

Do I look unserious??
Whether it's playing hard to get or maybe she outrightly doesn't like you but you best get other things to do and stoo focusing on silly girls.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend. by Astro999: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Autobot05:

Do I look unserious??
Whether it's playing hard to get or maybe she outrightly doesn't like you but you best get other things to do and stoo focusing on silly girls.
Hard to get? But she's already my girlfriend.
Re: My New Girlfriend. by advanceDNA: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:
Good evening nairaland. I just started dating this beautiful girl. I like her very much, but the problem is she does not call me or text me first! I do the calling and texting and it makes me feel I am the one putting all the effort.

Even when I text her she replies with single words like ok , fine, yes, no. I talked to her about it but there has been no change. What can I do?

U are dating urself for now...it may get better or worse....lots of relationship start this way... and thats because women dont usually ask men they like out..

They get approached by guys they sometimes dont like deep down even though they say yes to dating u....feelings can later grow or never grow...its always 50/50

U can either walk away so u dont get used cos the person who doesnt have any feelings invested has the upper hand to exploit the other....

Or u make her like u.....dont be stupíd in ur quest to make her like u by spending plenty money.....u will just turn maga while another nigga will be offing pant..

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend. by falcon01: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:

I dint think she can be any clearer than this, Get the f**k out of her life she's not interested. Don't push, Don't try hard just go get another that is interested in you.

Re: My New Girlfriend. by Astro999: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are dating urself for now...it may get better or worse....lots of relationship start this way... and thats because women dont usually ask men they like out..

They get approached by guys they sometimes dont like deep down even though they say yes to dating u....feelings can later grow or never grow...its always 50/50

U can either walk away so u dont get used cos the person who doesnt have any feelings invested has the upper hand to exploit the other....

Or u make her like u.....dont be stupíd in ur quest to make her like u by spending plenty money.....u will just turn maga while another nigga will be offing pant..
This makes a lot of sense

Re: My New Girlfriend. by Astro999: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
falcon01:
I dint think she can be any clearer than this, Get the f**k out of her life she's not interested. Don't push, Don't try hard just go get another that is interested in you.

I really like her . Maybe I should give it some time. If she does not change then I will quit the relationship. Because I believe in same energy

Re: My New Girlfriend. by falcon01: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:

I really like her . Maybe I should give it some time
No! DON'T, don't you dare!! It's not worth fight for something that doesn't want you. There's shakara girls do you know she wants you but is doing shakara that's the only instance you can give it time but this is a Big No!
Re: My New Girlfriend. by Astro999: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
falcon01:
No! DON'T, don't you dare!! It's not worth fight for something that doesn't want you. There's shakara girls do you know she wants you but is doing shakara that's the only instance you can give it time but this is a Big No!
When we are together we vibe well. The problem is she does not call or text or even check up on me when we are apart. I think she likes me too. I just don't understand
Re: My New Girlfriend. by faceLAGOS: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2023
How old are you?

Do you live with your parents or a guardian?

Do you fend for yourself or others are responsible for your well-being?

Re: My New Girlfriend. by Astro999: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
faceLAGOS:
How old are you?

Do you live with your parents or a guardian?

Do you fend for yourself or others are responsible for your well-being?

Lolz. I am not a kid bro.
I live alone yes I fend for myself. Why?
Re: My New Girlfriend. by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:

You are dating yourself 😅😁😀🤣😂

Re: My New Girlfriend. by faceLAGOS: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:

Lolz. I am not a kid bro.
I live alone yes I fend for myself. Why?
Alright.

Just asking, anyway.
Re: My New Girlfriend. by falcon01: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:

When we are together we vibe well. The problem is she does not call or text or even check up on me when we are apart. I think she likes me too. I just don't understand
How long you been with her?
Re: My New Girlfriend. by Astro999: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
falcon01:
How long you been with her?
One month. But we have been friends for years
Re: My New Girlfriend. by Chris2863(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Autobot05:
Buy her 2 helicopter
Give her $1m

gbamsolutely😁

Re: My New Girlfriend. by Ballzproblem2: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
she does not dig you bro , know your self-worth

Re: My New Girlfriend. by Ballzproblem2: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
A woman that likes you,na you go run ,but it's one sided I pity you, you are dating yourself

Re: My New Girlfriend. by ogbenimax007: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:

you are a mumu man boy
Re: My New Girlfriend. by Astro999: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
she does not dig you bro , know your self-worth

cry
Re: My New Girlfriend. by Astro999: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
ogbenimax007:
you are a mumu man boy
Choose your words carefully mate. I am probably older than you.
Re: My New Girlfriend. by falcon01: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:

One month. But we have been friends for years
alright this is what you gonna do, don't text her, don't call her, keep yourself occupied with other things or get another girl infact leave girls matter if you can they'll come to you. Just make sure you are not thinking of her be busy try hard to ignore her. She's gonna talk to you about how you don't call or text again just tell her you've been busy and continue ignoring. She'll come back again and complain, this time tell her You see her as a friend and it was a mistake asking her out. She'll disturb you and keep disturbing you. Never ever give her what you've given her this past month! She has lost it let. Do this and come back and give your testimony. It's a known fact that no matter how ugly or annoying you are to a girl if you give her attention then decide to stop it, she'll miss it and will want it back!! But if you actually want her after the second coming back you can show her face small but not as you used to if you used to give 100% give her 20 to 30% that's all.

Re: My New Girlfriend. by Astro999: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
falcon01:
alright this is what you gonna do, don't text her, don't call her, keep yourself occupied with other things or get another girl infact leave girls matter if you can they'll come to you. Just make sure you are not thinking of her be busy try hard to ignore her. She's gonna talk to you about how you don't call or text again just tell her you've been busy and continue ignoring. She'll come back again and complain, this time tell her You see her as a friend and it was a mistake asking her out. She'll disturb you and keep disturbing you. Never ever give her what you've given her this past month! She has lost it let. Do this and come back and give your testimony. It's a known fact that no matter how ugly or annoying you are to a girl if you give her attention then decide to stop it, she'll miss it and will want it back!! But if you actually want her after the second coming back you can show her face small but not as you used to if you used to give 100% give her 20 to 30% that's all.

You are very wise man. Thanks

Re: My New Girlfriend. by Ballzproblem2: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:

cry
this is the painful truth bro , I knowno it hurts I have been there before, nothing new,stop calling her and texting her just watch how it will happen lol , guy strong your mind.

Re: My New Girlfriend. by Astro999: 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
this is the painful truth bro , I knowno it hurts I have been there before, nothing new,stop calling her and texting her just watch how it will happen lol , guy strong your mind.
I will do just this. Thanks guys
Re: My New Girlfriend. by deyplay: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:

sorry, u are the only one inside the relationship
Re: My New Girlfriend. by Baronthecelebri: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:

I really like her . Maybe I should give it some time. If she does not change then I will quit the relationship. Because I believe in same energy
mumu, leave her now and focus on your self
Re: My New Girlfriend. by imagrg(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
If she's not a financial wahala, fvck toto and ignore her being incommunicado.
Re: My New Girlfriend. by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:

I, myself prefer face to face convo than digital communications... Some people I don't like texting or calling but, when we meet eh... She could be like that.
Re: My New Girlfriend. by LotaTee: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Astro999:

Maybe she doesn't feel the same way about you or you're calling and texting too much.

OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) / Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends / Men,open Your Eyes And See; Women Hate You

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60