Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord (548 Views)

How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light / Inspect The Fruits(satan could masquerade as Angel of light) / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Evidenx(m): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Evidenx:
A must watch for Christians
Stop lying in the name of God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Hashabiah: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
God has already told His people that this vaccine is evil . It is only those who don't fully believe in the power of Jesus that will run and get this bullshit the west is trying to peddle

3 Likes

Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Crap.

Arrant nonsense from DELUDED BRAINLESS ZOMBIES..

YOUR God is against vaccines and yet millions have died without him doing anything about it?

Una and that una God dey mad!! angry
Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Righteousness2(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
You do not even need any vision .
If you read and study your Bible you will see and know that the Jab carries the Prophecy of the MOB.

2 Likes

Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
God has already told His people that this vaccine is evil . It is only those who don't fully believe in the power of Jesus that will run and get this bullshit the west is trying to peddle
Stop lying in the name of God! undecided
Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
You do not even neee any vision .
If you read and study your Bible you will see and know that the Jab carries the Prophecy of the MOB.
Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Hashabiah: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Kobo, you and I don't serve the same God . So hold your peace

1 Like

Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by after4: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
What exactly is wrong with you?

Kobojunkie:
Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
Kobo, you and I don't serve the same God . So hold your peace
Your reference to the name of Jesus is what prompted my response. undecided
Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Hashabiah: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your reference to the name of Jesus is what prompted my response. undecided
Kobo, you are a JW who serves Angel Michael , not Jesus . Please note the difference
Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
You serve Angel Michael not Jesus
I have no idea what you are now rambling about. undecided
Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Hashabiah: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I have no idea what you are now rambling about. undecided
When your selective amnesia departs from you, please notify me

1 Like

Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Evidenx(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Crap.

Arrant nonsense from DELUDED BRAINLESS ZOMBIES..

YOUR God is against vaccines and yet millions have died without him doing anything about it?

Una and that una God dey mad!! angry
A FOOL SAYS ON HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD.
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON UR SOUL BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
THE DEVIL HAVE TIED YOU WITH A TWINE YOU NOW BEHAVE LIKE A SWINE

1 Like

Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Evidenx(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying in the name of God. undecided
Hey Junkie,this is not your yard where you smoke weed. Get out from here son of Lucifer.
Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Evidenx:
Hey Junkie,this is not your yard where you smoke weed. Get out from here son of Lucifer.
Stop lying I the name of God! undecided
Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Workch: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Religion brews thorough stupidity
This one is finished

1 Like

Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Evidenx:
A FOOL SAYS ON HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD.
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON UR SOUL BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
THE DEVIL HAVE TIED YOU WITH A TWINE YOU NOW BEHAVE LIKE A SWINE
Which of the 4 thousand gods of mankind are you vomiting about?

Your God is able and victims have been dying every day of COVID19?

Now YOU don't want people to get vaccinated because it will make him angry?

Well..

F.UCK YOU!

And..

F.UCK YOUR GOD!! angry
Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by paxonel(m): 5:27am On Nov 19, 2021
Evidenx:
A must watch for Christians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHNKRO5LXS8
there is nothing covid 19 about the video commentary or you just woke up from sleep drunk abi
Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by 2elliot: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch ipost=107750823:
Religion brews thorough stupidity
This one is finished
Bill Gates disciple. Weldone.
Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by seamfund: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Before you travel abroad you must take the vaccine

Op if Canada offer you visa you go take d vaccine or not
Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by OkCornel(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
A casual research in history will prove religious nutjobs said the same thing when vaccines for polio came out too.

10 years down the line, I hope today’s religious nutjobs will see the undiluted folly of what they’re saying on the Covid-19 vaccine.

In summary, don’t be a covidiot.

2 Likes

Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Evidenx(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
seamfund:
Before you travel abroad you must take the vaccine

Op if Canada offer you visa you go take d vaccine or not
Never!!!
Re: Covid Vaccine Warning From The Angel Of The Lord by Fuckjesusandgod: 4:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Don't mind them, I'm sure even their pastors don't be foolish not to take the vaccine.
Religion is a dangerous path for anyone to follow.

FlipModeSquade:
Which of the 4 thousand gods of mankind are you vomiting about?

Your God is able and victims have been dying every day of COVID19?

Now YOU don't want people to get vaccinated because it will make him angry?

Well..

F.UCK YOU!

And..

F.UCK YOUR GOD!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Sharerhema Multi-version Bible App Is The Recommended Bible App For All. / Is This True About Speaking In Tongues? / I Wish We All Make It To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.