Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star (15482 Views)

Nigerian Tennis Star In The 90s Now On The Streets / Sexual Assault Allegations: Naomi Osaka Voices Concern Over Chinese Tennis Star / Mercurial Superfly 7: Nike Releases Ronaldo's Signature Boots "Shuai" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by JAMO84: 6:37am On Nov 19, 2021
Hypocrite America cannot sanction China for human rights abuse, na on top developing Countries Dem dey get power.

3 Likes

Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by dettolgel: 6:38am On Nov 19, 2021
She is in re-education camp.

1 Like

Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2021
That how the owner of Alibaba is missing till today
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by paltielx: 6:50am On Nov 19, 2021
All this chineese official are behaving like they are Xi thugs

2 Likes

Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by tradepunter: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Chinese people are messed up..

My work when I was based there was to identify people of questionable character applying for visa into certain countries.

These guys weponize everything... During my time 70 persons of questionable character were refused visas because they were connected to triads or some deep connected crime syndicate.

Why the Ministry of Public Security refuse our request for information on such persons was very worrying.

Thank goodness for the efficiency of field staff who were mostly from Hong Kong and Tiawan. They bypassed many hurdles and got things running.

If they had noticed it was a black man seeking such information for my company then, I would have gone missing like this lady.

I concluded china is North Korea 2.0, just more advanced.... There style of control is North Korea model, now xi have made himself president for life there will be no stopping him.

5 Likes

Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Afonja don enter China ooo, they might have mined her head, just wondering. Wat Afonjas cannot do does not exist!
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by Danjikanbauchi: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Chinese government is Evil.

No difference between Chinese government and North Korea baby elephant.
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by MPESA(m): 6:58am On Nov 19, 2021
authority2006:

Nigeria citizens have absolute freedom including abusing and saying derogatory statements to your president. Ironically, Nigerians like you somehow still believed that you don't have freedom. Lol

Starting with ordinary citizens like PMB and APC who do attack the former president and calling him all sort of bad name's while Good Luck Jonathan was still the president.... BTW why is it that APC and PMB can't take what they dish out to people.
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by STRI1: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=Naijaguy12345 post=107755980]Her government must have kidnapped her for tarnishing the politician’s image. Fear communist government.[/quote

What America told you. And the west don't kill their citizens to political issues right??
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by bigcee(m): 7:08am On Nov 19, 2021
DabuIIIT:
These women do actmlike babies at times...is there anything out of the ordinary if an adult man makes advances at you?
Ain't you at liberty to consent or not? Any little thing and they will start reeling out bulshhhyt as if they don't go to toilet grin
I hope your mother and sister don't ever see this your comment.

Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by chloride6: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Lol China eh!
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by MrBONE2(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2021
Ussycool:
Mstww

Chinko business

Make i go fry my egg.
cheesy

Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by Jflex07(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2021
RealAdewole:
When it comes to silencing their citizens nigeria is still learning from china. China do not care if you are rich or famous
Do you know what she did that prompted all these from the Chinese government?
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by DabuIIIT: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2021
bigcee SIMPson grin grin:

I hope your mother and sister don't ever see this your comment.
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by lexy2014: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2021
iampeterben:
I just pray Chinese government doesn't have an hand in this.

Your prayer is like someone praying that a bird shouldnt have beak

1 Like

Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2021
Obviously a case of abduction. I pray she is found.
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by bencr7: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
Afonja don enter China ooo, they might have mined her head, just wondering. Wat Afonjas cannot do does not exist!
u are not funny tribalism shit, adult behaving like 2 month old baby.

1 Like

Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by molbic(m): 7:39am On Nov 19, 2021
Where's jack ma ,
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by samesta(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2021
iampeterben:
I just pray Chinese government doesn't have an hand in this.

I believe the Chinese government is solely responsible, same thing they are doing to Jack Ma of Alibaba
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by muheeb01(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Chinese I fear their style of government than anywhere,hope she's found hale and hearty

Check my signature and profile for my work
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by ivolt: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2021
peacettw:
My God! The Chinese government should be very careful not to bite more than they can chew.

The world is already apprehensive of them and in time, her citizens may revolt against these incessant attacks on their rights and liberty
You make me laugh.
Who is the world?

1 Like

Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by lomprico(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2021
shebi she attack the government abi? na dem hold her
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by ivolt: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Skooltynz:

Because we are a democracy,china is a communist state.
What is a democracy and how is it related to freedom of speech?
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by peacettw: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2021
ivolt:

You make me laugh.
Who is the world?

Glad you find this funny
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by 27Pushing30: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2021
western media propaganda
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2021
When a foreign national told me Chinese people are racist to other fellow Asians.. i was in doubt.......

May be because i have not experienced that... but the stories i have been hearing about these people is over be coming..

China is becoming like Germany of world 1 and 11... its a pity they will not end well if they continue that part... Destruction is the end results..

Last days.... the Bible never lies......

She dated this guy.... 75yrs old... or in his 70s... years bk ..and the guy get power to over power her... and maybe took advantage of her

Man in his 70s.... i dont know Chinese men can in that age ooooo.... Na wa ooo

Hope they have not silence d tennis player...

Is possible that 75yrs old man has arranged levels on her oooo!!
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by shogsman(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2021
peacettw:
My God! The Chinese government should be very careful not to bite more than they can chew.

The world is already apprehensive of them and in time, her citizens may revolt against these incessant attacks on their rights and liberty
You're funny,you think CCP gives a fvck about the world,who is going to hold them accountable,is it USA that makes trillions of dollars from them or who, china is a communism not a democracy and they are not breaking up anytime soon, jack ma's company was worth over a $1trillion and even he was disciplined and nothing happened. The lady should have left the country before she made those allegations and save herself of all this trouble

1 Like

Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by Judybash93(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2021
peacettw:

I don't think that's possible... Haha... I live here and i swear to gaddd, the people are not capable of that, they'll be wasted
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by Judybash93(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
When a foreign national told me Chinese people are racist to other fellow Asians.. i was in doubt.......

May be because i have not experienced that... but the stories i have been hearing about these people is over be coming..

China is becoming like Germany of world 1 and 11... its a pity they will not end well if they continue that part... Destruction is the end results..

Last days.... the Bible never lies......

She dated this guy.... 75yrs old... or his 70s... years bk ..and the guy get power to over power her... and maybe took advantage of her

Man in his 70s.... i dont know Chinese men can in that age ooooo.... Na wa ooo

Hope they have not silence d tennis player...

Is possible that 75yrs old man has arranged levels on her oooo!!

You're smart
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by Judybash93(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Your prayer is like someone praying that a bird shouldnt have beak

Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by peacettw: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2021
shogsman:

You're funny,you think CCP gives a fvck about the world,who is going to hold them accountable,is it USA that makes trillions of dollars from them or who, china is a communism not a democracy and they are not breaking up anytime soon, jack ma's company was worth over a $1trillion and even he was disciplined and nothing happened. The lady should have left the country before she made those allegations and save herself of all this trouble

Last I checked, the Soviet Union and many others like it were toppled. But I get your point, the lady should have at least left the country.

As for Jack Ma, his case is indeed sad, his wings were so terribly clipped that I doubt he will ever fly again in this lifetime, not as long as Xi lives.
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by einsteine(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2021
Totalitarian China.

They did the same thing to Jack Ma and one other popular actress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches / Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension / Ronaldo Won Saudi Pro League Player Of The Month For February With 8 Goals 2 Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.