Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star (15481 Views)

Nigerian Tennis Star In The 90s Now On The Streets / Sexual Assault Allegations: Naomi Osaka Voices Concern Over Chinese Tennis Star / Mercurial Superfly 7: Nike Releases Ronaldo's Signature Boots "Shuai" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by einsteine(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Jflex07:
Do you know what she did that prompted all these from the Chinese government?

She accused a high ranking official of sexual assault.
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by authority2006(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2021
MPESA:

Starting with ordinary citizens like PMB and APC who do attack the former president and calling him all sort of bad name's while Good Luck Jonathan was still the president.... BTW why is it that APC and PMB can't take what they dish out to people.

Of course they do, that's what I'm trying to remind you. You are free in Nigeria. What I don't understand is why you still think you don't have freedom in Nigeria.
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2021
bencr7:
u are not funny tribalism shit, adult behaving like 2 month old baby.
ur father!
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by MPESA(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2021
authority2006:

Of course they do, that's what I'm trying to remind you. You are free in Nigeria. What I don't understand is why you still think you don't have freedom in Nigeria.

We don't need all this comparison, compare our freedom with that of UK, USA, Australian, Germany etc not a communist shithole like China... Xin abi na Xi done become Life president.
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by Yankee101: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2021
China. Police state
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by iampeterben(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Your prayer is like someone praying that a bird shouldnt have beak
Chai
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by kingthreat(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
peacettw:
My God! The Chinese government should be very careful not to bite off more than they can chew.

The world is already apprehensive of them and in time, her citizens may revolt against these incessant attacks on their rights and liberty

Nothing go happen. 90% of Chinese support their government.
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by NiceMen: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Olutozn54:
Hope it not suicide
why didnt you read it? na wa o
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by peacettw: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
kingthreat:

Nothing go happen. 90% of Chinese support their government.

Ok then. Time shall tell.
Re: Peng Shuai: Apprehension Grows Over Missing Chinese Tennis Star by bencr7: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
ur father!
sorry my father is more sensible than ur own brainless father that taught u only to hate and be tribal that have affected u completely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches / Ronaldo Won Saudi Pro League Player Of The Month For February With 8 Goals 2 Ass / Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.