Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma (46558 Views)

Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Masseur: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Dear OP, the title of this post should be "How To Acquire A Bank By Fraud" by Innocent Chukwuka and Innosson Motors.

I know the true background of the story and how but for the smart way Agbaje moved quickly to save GTB, the bank would have been killed like Diamond Bank.

As we type here, Access Bank, Zenith Bank and AMCON are dragging ABC Orjiako,an Igbo man like Innocent Chukwuka, that their actions against ABC Orjiako even forced him to step down from being the Chairman of the Board of a company he co-founded but no one is playing the ethnic trump card. So why should he bring ethnicity or hate into this glaring case of fraud if he is innocent ? because his tribe enjoy immunity from prosecution for crime committed or what? Haba!
The case is in court. Real crime of forgery was committed and the perpetrators of the forgery including the company that cleared the goods, except this your 'mentor', has been jailed.

Let's watch how it pans out in the courts.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.

Are you not wicked and unreasonable?
people like you is exactly why a country is pushed back wards, may you never attain position of authority as you will bring a lot of injustice to people, one of the things that's hard for me totally grab sometimes is why God allows unjust, evil and wicked people to continue in there folly.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Masseur: 8:00am On Nov 20, 2021
Putindbutt:

When he defaulted in paying back his loan, GTB deducted from his account as they would any defaulter.

Stop lying. This was a different case from the fraud case. Gtb was asked to refund the deductions made from his account for defaulting in payments. Meanwhile, Innoson has been running away from court to open his defense for forgery case. The court has even issued a warrant of arrest against him.

2018 warrant;
https://www.nairaland.com/4338645/court-issues-arrest-warrant-innoson
2019 warrant;
https://www.nairaland.com/5262564/court-issues-bench-warrant-arrest

This is out of pure hate, your reference shows nothing but a fabricated arrest warrant which anyone can post on naira land.

The agitators are right when they ask for self determination and separation from Nigeria, as I read through the comments and how for example your are blindly backing Gt bank not because it's your father's property but purely because of your hate for igbos, if you people hate igbos so much and blame them for every problem in the country why not let them be.
Give them there own country and thrive better on you own without these so called evil people as most people brand them.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Masterkernel1: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Milito:

Supreme Court has not awarded him 32billion. GTB is to pay the money to court registrar pending the determination of the substantive appeal.

Why are people so ignorant in Nigeria??

In Substantive Appeal, the appellant has the opportunity to present specific arguments relating to errors of fact or law in the decision of the High Court or appeal Court within a specific amount of days, Supreme Court ruling is final.

You're highly ignorant about the letters of the law going by your assertions.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Dshocker(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2021
AlexBells:
I have no doubt that Innoson can run the bank effectively, meanwhile na only 32 billion, if Davido finish fundraising we go know whether 2 billion go complete, once he add it to the 30 billion he already have, he can bail out GTB, as for the interest, Make Inno collect his main money first, otherwise, make Inno wait small.

And who told you that Davido has N30b
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Poleski: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
This wouldn't happen to Dangote (a northerner) who bamboozles Nigerian laws for the sole benefit of his businesses, with impunity!
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Milito: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Masterkernel1:

In Substantive Appeal, the appellant has the opportunity to present specific arguments relating to errors of fact or law in the decision of the High Court or appeal Court within a specific amount of days, Supreme Court ruling is final.

You're highly ignorant about the letters of the law going by your assertions.

You are empty but trying to sound smart.

What is the correlation with what you put here with what you quoted?
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Masterkernel1: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Milito:

You are empty but trying to sound smart.

What is the correlation with what you put here with what you quoted?

Surprisingly, I thought I was having an intellectual conversation with a lettered fellow, unfortunately a dunce and halftwit can't stand me rather resort to throwing tantrums.

It's only in your village that Supreme Court verdict is appealed, which school graduated you?
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Milito: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Surprisingly, I thought I was having an intellectual conversation with a lettered fellow, unfortunately a dunce and halftwit can't stand me rather resort to throwing tantrums.

It's only in your village that Supreme Court verdict is appealed, which school graduated you?

You are a nicompoop who doesn't know the difference between an interlocutory appeal and a substantive appeal. I repeat that you are very VERY empty but trying hard to sound informed. You rubbish the term intellectual if you are in anyway trying to ascribe it to your dull faculty.

To show how dunce you are, where did anyone ever talked about appealing a supreme court verdict??

You are obviously far too deep into foolishness to recall what was even being discussed.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Masterkernel1: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Milito:

You are a nicompoop who doesn't know the difference between an interlocutory appeal and a substantive appeal. I repeat that you are very VERY empty but trying hard to sound informed. You rubbish the term intellectual if you are in anyway trying to ascribe it to your dull faculty.

To show how dunce you are, where did anyone ever talked about appealing a supreme court verdict??

You are obviously far too deep into foolishness to recall what was even being discussed.

Sue the school that graduated you, thereby making you an intellectual mockery.

The Supreme Court declined to accede the prayers of the GT bank, and instead affirmed the order it granted Innoson. It okayed the process of enforcing the judgment. The Supreme Court on November 3 sided with the lower courts by refusing an order setting aside its earlier judgement and that of the Court of Appeal.

How can you apply Substantive or Interlocutory appeal on the outcome of a Supreme Court verdict? You see why I tagged you semi illiterate?
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Verysmart101: 5:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Putindbutt:

He refused to pay up his loan while forging the bank documents. That's why Efcc had to go arrest his ass and his wife was crying is it because he is ibo bullshit.

2018 warrant;
https://www.nairaland.com/4338645/court-issues-arrest-warrant-innoson
2019 warrant;
https://www.nairaland.com/5262564/court-issues-bench-warrant-arrest

So after all this nosense your writing,didn't d same efcc clear him of those false allegations laid against him? Your brain is leaking real bad small kid

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands / Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.