Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma (46557 Views)

Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
chigator2:

It would be good if every commoner can get justice for this ill treatment by these fraudulent banks. I have been a victim of this scheme especially the scrupulous charges and fees.

Perhaps they assumed he ( Mr. Innocent ) was stark illiterate and had too much money above his capacity. grin grin Jokes on them. The authorities should play a fair hand in this case.

Access bank is worse in this. Such a fraudulent bank.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by flokii: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
na you wia no dey naija now supreme court said Gtbank should pay him 32 billion with interest stating 22% grin abi you no dey read news he won them on the falsehood calm now

You no mean am.. that means I'm not current on the matter.
E don be for GTBank.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Ngorbungor(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
flokii:

Are you living in another planet?.. GTBank accused Innocent Chukwuma of falsehood and falsifying documents to defraud their bank.
What debt are you now talking about?

Are you Ok? Cant you comprehend? If you don't know then ask questions please, for your information the case went up to the Supreme Court and he has won GTBank all through,. Please get sense you before it's too late for you and please tell your brother @ GTBank to pay innoson his money or he will takeover the bank. QED.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by chigator2: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
The title of the post should be "How To Acquire A Bank By Fraud".
Btw, the case is in court so let's watch how it pans out.

Sense is not Free even at FreeStuffsNG grin grin

In 2019 Innoson won a lump sum still accruing interest against GTBank at the Supreme Court.
His "fraud" should have struck out his defence at the apex court.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/271885-clarifying-supreme-court-judgment-on-innoson-vs-gtbank.html

38 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Putindbutt: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
There is no ibo man dead or alive that is not tribalistic. When Gtb was giving you loan, I guess they weren't tribal at the time. You forged the bank documents to take delivery of goods, you were asked to pay back which you refused and then starts playing the tribal card upon litigation.

23 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by chigator2: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Putindbutt:
There is no ibo man dead or alive that is not tribalistic. When Gtb was giving you loan, I guess they weren't tribal at the time. You forged the bank documents to take delivery of goods, you were asked to pay back which you refused and then starts playing the tribal card upon litigation.

Why didn't his tribalism come up under the former management of the late CEO.

Let's learn to tell ourselves the truth sometimes. They had a business deal with whatever concessions or clauses in which the bank felt being in possession of his money gave them the upper hand.

Until they played out of luck.

40 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Putindbutt: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
chigator2:

Why did his tribalism come up under the former management of the late CEO.

Let's learn to tell ourselves the truth sometimes. They had a business deal with whatever concessions or clauses in which the bank felt being in possession of his money gave them the upper hand.

Until they played out of luck.
When he defaulted in paying back his loan, GTB deducted from his account as they would any defaulter.
Ngorbungor:

Are you Ok? Cant you comprehend? If you don't know then ask questions please, for your information the case went up to the Supreme Court and he has won GTBank all through,. Please get sense you before it's too late for you and please tell your brother @ GTBank to pay innoson his money or he will takeover the bank. QED.
Stop lying. This was a different case from the fraud case. Gtb was asked to refund the deductions made from his account for defaulting in payments. Meanwhile, Innoson has been running away from court to open his defense for forgery case. The court has even issued a warrant of arrest against him.

2018 warrant;
https://www.nairaland.com/4338645/court-issues-arrest-warrant-innoson
2019 warrant;
https://www.nairaland.com/5262564/court-issues-bench-warrant-arrest

12 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by flokii: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Putindbutt:

Make we no just talk.. fidelity and co. are there owned by Igbo people but Innoson didn't go to them for loans.
Why GTBank?

9 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by flokii: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Putindbutt:

Stop lying. This was a different case from the fraud case. Gtb was asked to refund the deductions made from his account for defaulting in payments. Meanwhile, Innoson has been running away from court to open his defense for forgery case. The court has even issued a warrant of arrest against him.

Ehenn.. this is the real deal.
Someone up there was trying to confuse me as I was surprised on how Supreme court will throw out fraud case of Innoson on GTBank and I won't hear.

Thanks for this clarification jare.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Throwback: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
“They started fighting about tribe. I am not certain about this but I think the reason he (GTB) is fighting is because of tribe. I don’t know exactly what his problem is.

Mr Innocent Chukwuma, you are the one who has always given this case between a bank and a single customer, the tribal inclination you have just reiterated again.

Are you not the same person who while being arrested by the police concerning the associated matter of document forgery levelled by GT Bank, that your wife exclaimed that "is it because we are Igbo?"

Or do we easily forget the tribal attack your PR people waged against GTBank with the plan for all Igbos to close their accounts with a Yoruba bank?

Face your case with the bank. It does not concern any tribe, except of course, the clanish by nature cannot now resort to republicanism.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Ngorbungor(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
flokii:

They did but he kept denying.. i believe some top people in GTBank's management had shady dealings with Innoson that has now turned problem for the bank cos I don't know how a bank would make such blunder to accept falsified documents to process transactions.

Please what is the correlation between falsified documents and illegal deduction, just because the man confronted the bank on illegal deduction from his account in the tune of N500.000,000 or more and instead of the bank to address the irregularities they quickly came up with falsified documents.

The question is did GTBank illegally deduct monies from innoson account? The answer is yes.

Are they not suppose to refund the account in question? The answer is yes they should.

What is stopping them to refund the account? Please ask GTBank

But Courts have done the needful by looking at all the evidences and found GTBank guilty. Please let them pay the man his money. QED.

33 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by esnbrutality: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
See useless talk..so GTB that thought he was an illiterate 2 by 2 shop owner at Ladipo wanted to "sophisticatedly" steal his money by deducting money from his account??...UNA DEY MENTAL...UNA never see anything yet...zombies without brains.

flokii:

Make we no just talk.. fidelity and co. are there owned by Igbo people but Innoson didn't go to them for loans.
Why GTBank?

26 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Rahkman: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
flokii:
You will take over GTBank and then use the money in people's account to do business.. I no blame you sha, na GTBank wey loose guard
To make matters worse, they appointed an Igbo woman married to a Yoruba man, on the verge of divorce as MD. Innoson know wetin dey give am liver and na the Igbo woman wey GTBank appoint as MD go help am
jesus christ virtual everything on nairaland is seen through tribal lenses now

17 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Ngorbungor(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Putindbutt:

When he defaulted in paying back his loan, GTB deducted from his account as they would to any defaulter.

What are you saying? Who issue a warrant of arrest? Or its the same warrant they issued Justice Mary Odilli? And why have they not arrest him? You guys are on a very long thing.

26 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
flokii:

Someone up there was trying to confuse me as I was surprised on how Supreme court will throw out fraud case of Innoson on GTBank and I won't hear.

The two case is different.

In that of the illegal deduction in innoson account, GTB have been found guilty by the Supreme Court.

I don't know the latest about the forgery case

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Putindbutt: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
flokii:

Trust them to twist the narratives as they usually do. Ask them why Innoson has been running away from appearing in court. He has refused to open his defense. The guy is a fraud.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Putindbutt: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Throwback:

Mr Innocent Chukwuma, you are the one who has always given this case between a bank and a single customer, the tribal inclination you have just reiterated again.

Are you not the same person who while being arrested by the police concerning the associated matter of document forgery levelled by GT Bank, that your wife exclaimed that "is it because we are Igbo?"

Or do we easily forget the tribal attack your PR people waged against GTBank with the plan for all Igbos to close their accounts with a Yoruba bank?

Face your case with the bank. It does not concern any tribe, except of course, the clanish by nature cannot now resort to republicanism.
The video is on the internet, we all saw it. That's the same victim mentality commonly spread among them. Is it because we are ibos defeatist mentality.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Ngorbungor(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Putindbutt:

Trust them to twist the narratives as they usually do. Ask them why Innoson has been running away from appearing in court. He has refused to open his defense. The guy is a fraud.

So in your church mind you believe you are making sense?
My question is what is the correlation between falsified documents and illegal deduction? Answer this question if you get sense

25 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by chigator2: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Putindbutt:

Please help yourself with facts rather than fiction.

Read this: https://nairametrics.com/2019/06/25/innoson-boss-reacts-to-arrest-warrant-says-order-is-an-abuse-of-process-taken-so-far/

The forgery case was already striked out a different Court, GTBANK is now manipulating another court to make a case of which any one as busy as Mr. Innocent shouldn't make out time for. After all the is no case.
If there is no case, why should I be appearing before a sidelined court. Even the police dropped all charges against him.

GTBANK instead of obeying Supreme Court's directive is more concerned with trying to taint Innoson's Image.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by isaacsegun(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
mancoconut:

Noise, you will be here ranting when Innoson takes over the bank and you will rant like the deranged loser that you're as usual, heavens will not fall. Tell that incompetent and fraudulent yeribanza CEO to pay the man his money or risk losing all the assets of the bank, we're not tolerating your sh*t anymore cheesy
Laugh wan kee me... When we all know including yourself that you igbo are third class citizen... How innoson go take over gtb make we see am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Putindbutt: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ngorbungor:

So in your church mind you believe you are making sense?
My question is what is the correlation between falsified documents and illegal deduction? Answer this question if you get sense
He is liable to GTB in cash running into billions. What do you expect the bank do when a customer defaulted?.
GTB is not going to refund the deductions. Before they do, if at all, he has to win his forgery case in court first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Ngorbungor(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Putindbutt:

The video is on the internet, we all saw it. That's the same victim mentality commonly spread among them. Is it because we are ibos defeatist mentality.

Thats when they unleashed Efcc on innoson they even slap his wife, but the question is did GTBank illegally deduct monies from the man account?

And what did the court say about it?

About the falsified documents, innoson has no case to answer, that's why the case is dead and nothing you can do to resurrect it.

16 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by mancoconut: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
isaacsegun:

Laugh wan kee me... When we all know including yourself that you igbo are third class citizen... How innoson go take over gtb make we see am grin
E go shock you cheesy angry grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by chigator2: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mind you, Mr. Innocent didn't claim Tribalism was directed at him. No.

Rather after the emergence of the current management of GTB, Internal Tribal tensions ensued at the bank.
This is verifiable by inside sources. Go figure.

27 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Putindbutt: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
chigator2:

Please help yourself with facts rather than fiction.

Read this: https://nairametrics.com/2019/06/25/innoson-boss-reacts-to-arrest-warrant-says-order-is-an-abuse-of-process-taken-so-far/

The forgery case was already striked out a different Court, GTBANK is now manipulating another court to make a case of which any one as busy as Mr. Innocent shouldn't make out time for. After all the is no case.
If there is no case, why should I be appearing before a sidelined court. Even the police dropped all charges against him.

GTBANK instead of obeying Supreme Court's directive is more concerned with trying to taint Innoson's Image.
You mean I should take the word of a man grapping at a straw seriously over the order of the court?.
Stop lying to yourself man. The case is gone beyond police. The court is fully in charge. GTB as a reputable organization would not fight dirty in public with an individual who has less to lose. Appropriately, GTB has taken him to court but he has refused to open his defense. No case was dropped. GTB can't drop their loan, that's impossible.

2018 warrant;
2019 warrant;

5 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Ngorbungor(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Putindbutt:

He is liable to GTB in cash running into billions. What do you expect the bank do when a customer defaulted?.
GTB is not going to refund the deductions. Before they do, if at all, he has to win his forgery case in court first.

You don't know what you are say mr.man. are you more learned than the Supreme Court that gave him the judgement? If the case of falsified documents is in contention as you claim Supreme Court would not have given innoson that judgement

26 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Putindbutt: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Thats when they unleashed Efcc on innoson they even slap his wife, but the question is did GTBank illegally deduct monies from the man account?

And what did the court say about it?

About the falsified documents, innoson has no case to answer, that's why the case is dead and nothing you can do to resurrect it.
Which court cleared him? and when?
GTB has deducted their money, if he likes let him refuse to appear in court.

2018 warrant;
2019 warrant;

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Basheer22: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ipob pigs, this is a thread for you idiots to wail on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by blamingthedevil: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Fraudulent Nyamiri.. they are know from fraud

4 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Jesu! 32 billion and 22% interest/accrued interest by how many years the case has lingered.

I think pride is what is holding the MD of GTB from settling out of court.

Well, you know what they say about pride....it always precedes a fall!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands / Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.