Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma (46556 Views)

Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Milito: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
joyandfaith:

Has gtb paid the money into neutral account?
Mr no palor gist, do you think it is appropriate for gtb to illegally deduct money from customer account. When the case started, Gtb out of fear of paying debt reported innoson to efcc for forgery of bank documents. Gtb did that do stop innoson from demanding refund and accrued interest.
The case has political undertone. I wouldn't say more that.

Wait till the final court in the land declare whether GTB was right or wrong to put debits on Innoson's account based on outstanding loans.

Your opinion is not sacrosanct. Its merely your opinion. I would rather align with the declaration of the highest court in the land.

The Supreme Court is yet to rule on that, why are you people now going about with wrong information?

By the time the actual Judgment is now made, and it is against your leaning, you people will be shouting that it is politics, as you are already insinuating.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by joyandfaith: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Milito:

Wait till the final court in the land declare whether GTB was right or wrong to put debits on Innoson's account based on outstanding loans.

Your opinion is not sacrosanct. Its merely your opinion. I would rather align with the declaration of the highest court in the land.

The Supreme Court is yet to rule on that, why are you people now going about with wrong information?

By the time the actual Judgment is now made, and it is against your leaning, you people will be shouting that it is politics, as you are already insinuating.

Your opinion is useless as well. How can a bank deducted money from customer account without their knowledge.
Issue of loan is different thing entirely.
Those guys in financial institutions are criminals.

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Ezmans: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Dear OP, the title of this post should be "How To Acquire A Bank By Fraud" by Innocent Chukwuka and Innosson Motors.

I know the true background of the story and how but for the smart way Agbaje moved quickly to save GTB, the bank would have been killed like Diamond Bank.

As we type here, Access Bank, Zenith Bank and AMCON are dragging ABC Orjiako,an Igbo man like Innocent Chukwuka, that their actions against ABC Orjiako even forced him to step down from being the Chairman of the Board of a company he co-founded but no one is playing the ethnic trump card. So why should he bring ethnicity or hate into this glaring case of fraud if he is innocent ? because his tribe enjoy immunity from prosecution for crime committed or what? Haba!
The case is in court. Real crime of forgery was committed and the perpetrators of the forgery including the company that cleared the goods, except this your 'mentor', has been jailed.

Let's watch how it pans out in the courts.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.
you have moved the topic to tribalistic topic
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Springboot: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
eduj:

No need to become emotionally petty. Am a gtb account holder and I love there services.

I never claimed -definitly-;that innoson will acquire gtb.On the contrary , I challenged your fallacious statement that innoson can't acquire gtb based on debt owed

OK I understand you better now however I stand on my ground that a public liability bank can't be taken over by an individual or debt except he has shares in the bank.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by joyandfaith: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Milito:

https://www.proshareng.com/news/FRAUDS%20&%20SCANDALS/A-Fool%E2%80%99s-Guide-To-Innoson-Vs-Customs-and-GTBank/44802
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by FreeStuffsNG: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ezmans:
you have moved the topic to tribalistic topic
Then it means you didn't read the report and the tribal slur by your 'mentor. That's why I reminded people with victim mentality that ABC Orjiako is an Igbo man too yet he didn't say Zenith Bank and Access Bank is a case of Bendelites persecuting him because he is Igbo.
Never mind, the case is in court. Let the court decide.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by TiglathPILESER: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
I thought GTB has settled this man undecided it's not by them turning it into a tribal war like they've been doing in the past. They just have to settle with him, remember his lawyer was murdered during the height of this case cool
Are you serious about his lawyer been murdered...
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Hkff: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
How
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
TiglathPILESER:
Are you serious about his lawyer been murdered...
he apparently survived the attack, I'll edit my post but if you read the below article you'll see successfully defended Innosson group and Innocent Chukwuma through six trials up to supreme court level because of this same GTB case. The bank threw a stone that backfired big time against them. You can get a lawyer to summarise the entire legal tussle to you

https://www.nairaland.com/4794244/mccarthy-mbadugha-innosons-lawyer-shot#72176783

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Sotland: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
You are wrong. Innoson won GTB at ibadan court of appeal, then GTB took the case to Supreme Court in a bid to upturn the appeal court judgement.
In a landmark decision on February 27th 2019, the Supreme Court of Nigeria dismissed GTB’s appeal — SC. 694/2014 — against the judgment of Court of Appeal, Ibadan Division.

So what has he not won? Ubless you are talking about another case order than this one..

Milito:

Innoson has not won the main case at the supreme Court. You guys are falling for the propaganda of Innoson's media team.

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by millionboi(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
isaacsegun:

Laugh wan kee me... When we all know including yourself that you igbo are third class citizen... How innoson go take over gtb make we see am grin
igbos third class citizen?na like this u take fail ur exam ooo
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Milito: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sotland:
You are wrong. Innoson won GTB at ibadan court of appeal, then GTB took the case to Supreme Court in a bid to upturn the appeal court judgement.
In a landmark decision on February 27th 2019, the Supreme Court of Nigeria dismissed GTB’s appeal — SC. 694/2014 — against the judgment of Court of Appeal, Ibadan Division.
So what has he not won? Ubless you are talking about another case order than this one..

The case in Ibadan is an entirely different case.

This particular case is btw Innoson and Customs. GTB just went to put its head inside.

The Judgement is actually against NIgerian Customs Service. But issued to GTB to deduct the money from NCS account. Its different from the Innoson vs GTB case owing to deductions from account.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Milito: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
joyandfaith:

https://www.proshareng.com/news/FRAUDS%20&%20SCANDALS/A-Fool%E2%80%99s-Guide-To-Innoson-Vs-Customs-and-GTBank/44802

Good. You are better informed now I hope.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Sotland: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Then GBT is Innoson debtor, the money in question is based on what was deducted from innoson's account and the interest rate thereoff. GTB committed a big blunder, so unprofessional and it's even a case of fraud. They should pay the man.

Honestly, from my point of view,it is unwise for GTB not to negotiate with him as the interest keep accumulating as the day passes.

The case between Innoson and Customs shouldn't be GTB concern. They are trying to leverage the case to get back at innoson.. Quite a shame..

The case is SAN vs SAN....let's keep our fingers cross as the drama unfolds..

Milito:

The case in Ibadan is an entirely different case.

This particular case is btw Innoson and Customs. GTB just went to put its head inside.

The Judgement is actually against NIgerian Customs Service. But issued to GTB to deduct the money from NCS account. Its different from the Innoson vs GTB case owing to deductions from account.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by TheOgaBoss: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Putindbutt:
There is no ibo man dead or alive that is not tribalistic. When Gtb was giving you loan, I guess they weren't tribal at the time. You forged the bank documents to take delivery of goods, you were asked to pay back which you refused and then starts playing the tribal card upon litigation.
if this is the case then why did the supreme Court pass a judgement against gtb or are u privy to certain facts they are not?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by TheOgaBoss: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Putindbutt:

The crux was not related to his account. He got into trouble using forged documents belonging to the bank to take delivery of his goods without the bank's knowledge.
oga forgery is a criminal offence and if he is found guilty he might be fined or sentenced appropriately, but on the issue of illegal deductions from innoson, the court has given judgement in favour of innoson, his forgery case does not invalidate the judgement of the supreme, gtb has realised this, hence they hurriedly changed to a holding company, it remains to be seen however if this will protect them
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by nnamdi640: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
LegendHero:
Lol didinrin dubious agbalagba.

Maybe you will take over it after you get Biafla.

Imagine him openly playing the tribal card. This sound unprofessional and archaic.

Few years ago, I thought you guys said you will cripple GTbank and started the crusade of telling your people not to patronize them so the bank can fold up, but it keeps coming out greater and stronger. When men are talking riff-raff should learn to keep quiet. Insulting people that are better than you is a sin.

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by joyandfaith: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Milito:

Good. You are better informed now I hope.

I am trying to help you to be better informed, you are bitterly biased. Gtb cannot win the case, read the conclusion in the article.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Yoighaman(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Who are the people making comments here about him taking over GTCO because of just N32B...what is N32B to the bank? Naira o, not Dollars, they should park well abeg. GT too should settle him if the courts have passed the final judgement.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by TheOgaBoss: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Laslaslala:

Your Foolish Egoistic brain refused to created a sensible phrase like ". HOW CRIMINAL FIN. INSTITUTIONS CAN b visited by KARMA after making illegal deductions of customers MONEY"
what I don't understand is if he did that y didn't they take him to court until he sued them, also how does that justify illegal deductions from his account which is the bone of contention in the case he brought against gtb?
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
You will wait till you pai. Ode.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Dear OP, the title of this post should be "How To Acquire A Bank By Fraud" by Innocent Chukwuka and Innosson Motors.

I know the true background of the story and how but for the smart way Agbaje moved quickly to save GTB, the bank would have been killed like Diamond Bank.

As we type here, Access Bank, Zenith Bank and AMCON are dragging ABC Orjiako,an Igbo man like Innocent Chukwuka, that their actions against ABC Orjiako even forced him to step down from being the Chairman of the Board of a company he co-founded but no one is playing the ethnic trump card. So why should he bring ethnicity or hate into this glaring case of fraud if he is innocent ? because his tribe enjoy immunity from prosecution for crime committed or what? Haba!
The case is in court. Real crime of forgery was committed and the perpetrators of the forgery including the company that cleared the goods, except this your 'mentor', has been jailed.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.

The courts have ruled in favour of Chukuma but you expect us to believe that this your story is true?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Milito: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
joyandfaith:

I am trying to help you to be better informed, you are bitterly biased. Gtb cannot win the case, read the conclusion in the article.

You are definitely better informed as you have changed your argument from 'Innoson has won' to 'GTB cannot win the case'. It clearly shows you have read more about the case.

That is all I'm concerned about. Putting issues into the right perspectives.

I'm surprised you are calling me biased for this.
When in actual sense, you are the biased one.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by franugo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Baba you know that Nigerians no dey like do research... They just read and react like reactants.
Nigga forged the signatures of bank staff to clear goods. Instead of upholding his credit terms with the bank he fraudulently accessed and sold goods that were supposed to be released only when he had fulfilled his part of the credit. Next thing na to shout upandan and uninformed people will just start to trf their hate and aggression onto a clear case of fraud.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Milito: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sotland:
Then GBT is Innoson debtor, the money in question is based on what was deducted from innoson's account and the interest rate thereoff. GTB committed a big blunder, so unprofessional and it's even a case of fraud. They should pay the man.

Honestly, from my point of view,it is unwise for GTB not to negotiate with him as the interest keep accumulating as the day passes.

The case between Innoson and Customs shouldn't be GTB concern. They are trying to leverage the case to get back at innoson.. Quite a shame..

The case is SAN vs SAN....let's keep our fingers cross as the drama unfolds..

Get yourself more informed using this link shared by your compatriot.

joyandfaith:

You can check these out
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/gtbank-refutes-innosons-takeover/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/272400-innoson-motors-denies-retracting-position-on-n14-billion-judgment-against-gtbank.html
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Conrod: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
franugo:

Baba you know that Nigerians no dey like do research... They just read and react like reactants.
Nigga forged the signatures of bank staff to clear goods. Instead of upholding his credit terms with the bank he fraudulently accessed and sold goods that were supposed to be released only when he had fulfilled his part of the credit. Next thing na to shout upandan and uninformed people will just start to trf their hate and aggression onto a clear case of fraud.
But am sure you're not wiser than GTB and their lawyers who lost the case at the supreme court sir.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by joyandfaith: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Milito:

You are definitely better informed as you have changed your argument from 'Innoson has won' to 'GTB cannot win the case'. It clearly shows you have read more about the case.

That is all I'm concerned about. Putting issues into the right perspectives.

I'm surprised you are calling me biased for this.
When in actual sense, you are the biased one.

Innoson has won cases against gtb and ii would still win eventually. We are talking about 3 to 4 cases involving gtb and innoson.
1. Loan
2. Excess bank charges
3. Auctioning of goods by custom. Innoson sue custom/gtb
4. Efcc v innoson
Second and third cases are very clear. Innoson won gtb. First and 4th are still pending. No court has ruled on both. But innoson will still win.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by kelly72: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Milito:

Where is the court judgment that found GTB guilty of stealing?? You people will just be going about with distorted information

Surely you are either not in this country or GTBank's propaganda and deception is working magic on you.

The supreme court decision is for the bank to pay N32 billion to Innoson with interest compounded until they pay. The the money increases everyday. Anyways worry not. One politician will overrule the supreme court one day for you.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by bigcee(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
LegendHero:
Lol didinrin dubious agbalagba.

Maybe you will take over it after you get Biafla.

Imagine him openly playing the tribal card. This sound unprofessional and archaic.

Few years ago, I thought you guys said you will cripple GTbank and started the crusade of telling your people not to patronize them so the bank can fold up, but it keeps coming out greater and stronger.

You're calling the owner of Innoson "didirin"... Nairaland just dey make una get mind anyhow. I just dey laugh grin

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by kelly72: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Milito:

You are not informed at all. What you wrote up there is a classic example of beer parlour talk.

Let me help you.
Go to YouTube.com
and search for news in the case
between GTBank and Innoson.
All major TV stations in Nigeria
have the news there.

Sorry, didn't mean to give you heartbreak but, truth is truth.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Laideabdulahi: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Isha win win thing For oga inno i have been noticing Fidelity bank charging my Nigeria account guys just in seconds i have been debited in thousands how do i stop this shit kindly help me out i have complained to them in there app but no reply i have send my cousin to see to it buh the are still debiting me every day

They shud just pay his money, shikena
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Laideabdulahi: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Putindbutt:
There is no ibo man dead or alive that is not tribalistic. When Gtb was giving you loan, I guess they weren't tribal at the time. You forged the bank documents to take delivery of goods, you were asked to pay back which you refused and then starts playing the tribal card upon litigation.

Hmmn.
Experienced and realistic lawyer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands / Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.