Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) (35501 Views)

Bolaji Akinyemi: How Jonathan Didn't Sign Confab Report / Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed / Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by Mrglobal1: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2021
cool
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:
This remind me of the greatest and fearless leader African ever had by name GADAFFI that was brutally killed by Obama because he refused to dance to the western tune.

I thought this lady was an olodo

Is better you know thus this far 'bout history. grin
MadamVanessa:
This remind me of the greatest and fearless leader African ever had by name GADAFFI that was brutally killed by Obama because he refused to dance to the western tune.

Is better you know thus this far 'bout history.
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by Frank25: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2021
mehn money is good meanwhile check out this ongoing story in literature section lost in UNIPORT ( a story of vengeance, crime and betrayal)
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by Watty26: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2021
The west Africa subregion is now facing the effects of the death. He was out for the liberation of Africa from the bondage of the Western world. He man not have been a true democrat but has good plan for his people. B
MadamVanessa:

Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by stamapro(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Wow ! Prinstine picture, when African continent still had some measure of sanity. But now, werey everywhere... including photographers and pictures.
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by thaoriginator: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Fact!

Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by wink2015(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2021
LATE MUAMMAR GHADDAFI SON SAIF AL ISLAM STILL WANT TO RUN FOR PUBLIC OFFICE?

That is interesting but quite a very thoughtful matter given the Ghadafi legacies in politics in Libya.

His late father former military strong man and Libyan dictator ruled the desert country of Libya for over 40 years.

Although he developed the Libya economy to International standard and made Libya to enjoy a good economy.

On the other hand he seize their freedom and denied Libyan their right to enjoy democratic governance.

I just hope his sons learnt the mistakes of their father as they consider joining politics.

Ghadafi would have been alive today if he had allowed democracy to rain in Libya.
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by thorpido(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2021
aycorporat:
The handsome professor that year.

It's been long I heard of him
Baba don old.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Supported by Mumu Jonathan Ebele Goodluck.
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2021
thorpido:
Baba don old.
Baba is late. RIP Sir.
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by wink2015(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2021
Meanwhile, I just read in the news that Libya has overtaken Nigeria as Africa biggest producer of crude oil.

Nigeria as fallen below the likes of Libya and Angola.

I just hope the Libya government that is trying to settle down after the uprising that led to the death of Ghadafi and the overthrow of his government will normalise the situation and use the oil money to fix the country for development.
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by thorpido(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Baba is late. RIP Sir.
Na you kill am?
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2021
ybalogs:
All the best bro. Naija has turned everybody to banbiala.

I will not lie..I started school during buhari time..omo the hunger that is holding me en..

During Jonathan time..it was not bad like this for student..so I heard..indomie is now a luxury in school..if u are soaking garri with sugar an milk..u are a big boy in my lodge o..
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by maxwell530(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:

If someone had killed/assassinated Buhari before 2015 General election, most would've swore he's the best president Nigeria never had.
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by olasaad(f): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2021
wink2015:
LATE MUAMMAR GHADDAFI SON SAIF AL ISLAM STILL WANT TO RUN FOR PUBLIC OFFICE?

That is interesting but quite a very thoughtful matter given the Ghadafi legacies in politics in Libya.

His late father former military strong man and Libyan dictator ruled the desert country of Libya for over 40 years.

Although he developed the Libya economy to International standard and made Libya to enjoy a good economy.

On the other hand he seize their freedom and denied Libyan their right to enjoy democratic governance.

I just hope his sons learnt the mistakes of their father as they consider joining politics.

Ghadafi would have been alive today if he had allowed democracy to rain in Libya.

So since 1999 what are you (Nigerians) enjoying in our democracy
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by Konor: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Is better you know thus this far 'bout history. grin

Is better you know thus this far 'bout history.
lady keh
Na guyman dey behind that moniker
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by wink2015(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2021
olasaad:

So since 1999 what are you (Nigerians) enjoying in our democracy

Since the advent of democracy in Nigeria in 1999, bad governance and massive corruption have characterised our political leadership in Nigeria both at the federal, state and local government level.

Nigeria have slided to its worse state with insecurity, high cost of food items in the market, unemployment all having its impact on daily living in Nigeria.

LIBYA IS STILL FAR BETTER THAN NIGERIA.
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by philiancoop(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2021
alignacademy:

LIFE

In a completely unrelated development, don't you just love how this guy is confirming to see if his share of the national loot cake is complete? No time for stories that touch

Enjoy your weekend!
Can't believe that this man actually shared 5k on the street. Two days feeding money
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by airminem(f): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Biodun556:
Gadafi's Sons With Ex Foreign Minister, Mobolaji Akinyemi Johnson

https://www.facebook.com/425655954601052/posts/1255975001569139/

Younger Gadaffi

Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by muheeb01(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2021
How time flies....bolaji akinyemi an old man @70 then without grey hair or dying hair...rare gift...take good care of yourself and your health poo

Check my signature and profile for my work
Re: Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Funny how ignorant Nigerians celebrate Gaddafi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers / APC Threatens To Expel Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Abe, Shittu, Others / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.