Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) (57544 Views)

Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) / Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by PHIPEX(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

You always preach about end time. Your own Christianity no dy teach you about giving?
I see a lot of people here asking for help but you over look them and keep preaching about your end time.

Being a born again Christian is all about sacrifice, giving not always about preaching. When Christ was in this world he sacrificed a lot he helped the needy. He did not only preach about the father he made people understand what being a Christian really means.

You make a lot of people on this forum make mockery of Christianity and that's not right.
Keep the Bible aside go and watch passion of Christ and see what being a born again Christian really means.

You must be a deeper life member because those people can preach the word of God from now till tomorrow but they're very heartless and wicked.

PS: This world is not going to come to an end once you're dead That's your own end. so stop this end time of a thing .
Don't you think you will do well if you take up the preaching on giving and allow him focus on his own "mission"? Paul and Peter had different target and audience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by luqhas100(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=107750198]

We Live in very crazy and abnormal times.

This is quite Similar to the Plague of Grasshoppers and Locust GOD ALMIGHTY used to ravage the land of Egypt, just before HE took HIS People away.

Folks! It's so visible to us the world is not normal anymore. We are in the Last of the Last Moments.
Get your ways right with JESUS Christ before it becomes too late

Everything is not all about end time.

The pastor weh rape 8 month pregnant woman no be end time stuff be that?

We won't see you on such thread, kontinu your hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by justjify(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH99TZwjbns

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16762775/moment-50-million-cannibal-crabs-shut-roads/amp/
Wahala full that Australia oo
Bee, Crab, Kangaroo.
That place is gradually getting unattractive to me.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by mrkings84(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2021
Mumu crabs that can't even sting a human, that one na crab?
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by stamapro(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2021
When everything has right, this what happens, nobody can kill and eat crab there abi, because of crab rights? Nonsense and ingredient

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Oluwafreshing(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2021
Chevrolet076:

Crab meat Is there meat on crabs?

The succulent substance within its exoskeleton Is called meat.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Amalarudeen: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

You always preach about end time. Your own Christianity no dy teach you about giving?
I see a lot of people here asking for help but you over look them and keep preaching about your end time.

Being a born again Christian is all about sacrifice, giving not always about preaching. When Christ was in this world he sacrificed a lot he helped the needy. He did not only preach about the father he made people understand what being a Christian really means.

You make a lot of people on this forum make mockery of Christianity and that's not right.
Keep the Bible aside go and watch passion of Christ and see what being a born again Christian really means.

You must be a deeper life member because those people can preach the word of God from now till tomorrow but they're very heartless and wicked.

PS: This world is not going to come to an end once you're dead That's your own end. so stop this end time of a thing .
it's not even about watching passion of Christ. Let him watch national geographic and understand that some things are just part of nature, they were here before we came and will remain after we go. An ss1 biology textbook will do him a lot of good. Religion without sense will always lead to extremism both in thoughts, actions and foolish assertions

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Lush100(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Chai.
Bill gates thinking
"I should have used crabs � to do this depopulation thingy."
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Germi9: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Rebel crabs on a rampage hehehe
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by lomprico(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is quite Similar to the Plague of Grasshoppers and Locust GOD ALMIGHTY used to ravage the land of Egypt, just before HE took HIS People away.

Folks! It's so visible to us the world is not normal anymore. We are in the Last of the Last Moments.

ogbeni! it a natural yearly migration of the crabs from salt water to fresh water to lay eggs n breed their young. its the human that blocked their natural path with buildings and roads. its just like the wilderbest migration in Africa and many other animal migrations all around the world. its not a plague. by this time next year they will move like this again.

it's not everything you tie with end times, it makes you sound silly.

12 Likes

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Richy4(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Mrjonah:
If na one country called Nigeria shocked

All of them go enter pot one after another grin grin
Big time harvest of crabs....Just imagine Nigeria blocking/closing roads for crabs to pass cheesy
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Imagynation: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2021
Nature why?This could have been a palliative and compensation away from this Buhari oppression.Different stews, soups and delicious crabs meals would be loading by now.Plrase dear lord,send them to us down here. We know how to manage and appreciate nature better

2 Likes

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by house10s: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2021
i thought being called cannibal crap meant they will out to kill humans.

lame content
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by MantisShrimp: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2021
Natural migration that happens on the Christmas island every year is what this dumb buffoon is calling endtime. The quality of people on this forum these days is baffling. The religious ones are the worst.

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by stansaintly(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH99TZwjbns

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16762775/moment-50-million-cannibal-crabs-shut-roads/amp/

Oyibo can waste food.

Haba mana, see manner from above and they were too blind to understand the handwriting. De poor crabs know where dem fit go and their life go remain for dem sha

2 Likes

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by woleabayo(f): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2021
chai see food
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by adedehinbo(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2021
TNORWAY:
I dey see something like this for my area. grin
very edible for calcium
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by SHOPPERS(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Bros, be calming down. They are simply migrating.
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by samneutron1: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

I'm a very big fan of yours, but touch all other aspects of Christianity also not only about second coming of christ, youths are missing it on marital issues, many youths doesn't know about their destiny talkless of fulfilling it, what about charity giving to the poor, I hardly see your post on these issues or we will just be sitting down doing nothing while awaiting the forthcoming of Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by TooMuchStuff: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Chevrolet076:

Crab meat Is there meat on crabs?
Most calcium rich protein on earth.

Taste of Crabs is heavenly. Crunches and crackers.

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by adedehinbo(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2021
obonujoker:
Nigerians will have caught all the crabs, even me myself... Crab meat always sweet..
where is the meat in crab?
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Ketamine9000mg(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2021
PHIPEX:
Don't you think you will do well if you take up the preaching on giving and allow him focus on his own "mission"? Paul and Peter had different target and audience.

What exactly is his mission?
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Prayfortheworld: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2021
omoadeleye:

So is a must for him to give abi?

Oga go hustle for your money and stop telling people on how to use their money
You don see me beg money before abi i don beg your papa money before

3 Likes

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2021
SportsHD:
If na one place for Africa like that, most of them would have been in a hot pot of water.

The sight of these things make my skin crawl.
Crawl ke.
See better meat with better nutrients.
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by almarthins(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Quick quick u don pick one church. Giving na virtue which most people don't have in this part of the world. If we fully follow the word of God to the fullest there won't be any word for poverty in the dictionary. Well, me I don receive favour from deeperlife members many times. So I no fit come dey talk say Dem wicked. Person wey no get no get o! Some people get but Dem no Sabi give at all. That one self dey.

Whether pastor righteousness na garri him dey drink for house. U know? Whether him self dey seek for job, you know?

Our daily prayer should be God no abadon me, no give me problem wey go make me bcom a beggar. God no go give u problem wey go drain ur account o!

2 Likes

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Mayeldah(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2021
na for this kind countries these animals dey get mind dey cross roads anyhow.

They dare not try it in Nigeria, everywhere go stew.

BTW, who counted them to know they are 50million?
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by 1EmmyKay: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2021
Australia and Wildlife is second to none. Be like when God create this earth HE just made Australia Zoo Animal Wildlife Headquarters of this earth. If you go to Australia u might sleep and wake up and in the morning you'd see snakes dacing alingo for your domot. And its a normal thing there.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by DabuIIIT: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

People will always make mockery of the preacher,of the Word of God cos it's foolishness to them...but that will not stop the Word or the pilgrim. Not even a mere man like you.
Everybody,every Christian got their own ministry and calling and you don't know Righteousman personally.
If you love your soul, you will quit being an agent against the Word of God, thanks
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by omoyankee3(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2021
one of the crabs trying to make a phone call
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Stevyne: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2021
TNORWAY:
I dey see something like this for my area. grin
E plenty for Akoka side, Ilaje also
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by ugofulfilled(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

LMAO. Dummy. Must you twist your dumbass narrative into every story? grin

At first, I wanted to say something but a closer look on your signature I discovered it wasn't necessary anyway grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lion Attacks & Drags A Man Who Entered His Cage In South Africa (photos/video) / If Nigerians Had Found This Turtle, Could They Have Saved It? / 9 Lionesses Brutally Attack Lion At West Midlands Safari Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.