Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) (57618 Views)

Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) / Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by FullBlastLight: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Amalarudeen:
Every small thing means the world is ending for this ignoramus. Even migration and mating rituals that have been going on for millions of years before me and you came to this earth is an indication of rapture. This just goes to show you how religion will always appeal to foolish, ignorant and uneducated buffoons.

Heart-pricking truth alwys elicits an avalanche of quoting & re-quoting like u guys hv been doing ever, bt it wldn't in any way truncate d msg!

If his msgs taunt u, repent & amend ur ways b4 it's too late! Ok?
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Guestlander: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

How old are u first?

U must be very young & tender 2 feel terrorised by his heart-pricking msgs!

If his msgs get 2 u, repent & be redeemed, rather than dis vacuous quote frm u!

What message exactly? That animals are doing exactly what God intended them to do but the fake pastor have to deceive gullible folks like you that it is an end time sign?
I should be asking you how old you are not to know that animals migrate often for different reasons.
Fanatics like you are part of the problems in this world.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by FullBlastLight: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tellwhat:

Lol. Defending Christianity even more than the
real Caucasian Christians

You're brainwashed fellow and sadly you don't know it.

If you're asked why you're Christian today you will likely spit out some incoherent garbage

Do you even know the history of Christianity?

Why are you even a Christian

Because the white man told you there's no God unless through his Jesus and his Christian God

Dis, wit exactitude, is how Scripturally illiterate folks belch in negation of d gospel truth!

Ignorance of d Word of God is d truest definition 4 illiteracy!

If u ever think Christianity is a religion like other lifeless ones, then u desperately need a touch of d life of Christ!
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by tonyashburton: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
It is a COMPLETELY NATURAL PHENOMENON.
Righteousness2:

We Live in very crazy and abnormal times.

This is quite Similar to the Plague of Grasshoppers and Locust GOD ALMIGHTY used to ravage the land of Egypt, just before HE took HIS People away.

Folks! It's so visible to us the world is not normal anymore. We are in the Last of the Last Moments.
Get your ways right with JESUS Christ before it becomes too late
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by FullBlastLight: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Guestlander:

What message exactly? That animals are doing exactly what God intended them to do but the fake pastor have to deceive gullible folks like you that it is an end time sign?
I should be asking you how old you are not to know that animals migrate often for different reasons.
Fanatics like you are part of the problems in this world.

Frm ur response, it can be deducted dt, u yet hv no contact wit d The Way, The Truth, & The Life of God Himself!

If not, u outta know dt those seemingly natural phenomenons dt u guys see as normal are d very stuff upon wich d salient & inescapable signs of d Endtime are predicated!

Whoever knows d Truth, knows dt already!
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Guestlander: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Frm ur response, it can be deducted dt, u yet hv no contact wit d The Way, Truth, & The Life of God Himself!

If not, u outta know dt those seemingly natural phenomenons dt u guys see as normal are d very stuff upon wich d salient & inescapable signs of d Endtime are predicated!

Whoever knows d Truth, knows dt already!

Do you have any idea how long those crabs have been doing what they are doing? Year after year, now suddenly it is an end time sign? Christian fanatics are just as retarde.d as Muslim fanatics.
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by yemmywesey(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
It is a natural phenomenon, human being is the greatest problem of the earth, why will you construct a tarred road close the ocean �� beach in the first place.

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by FullBlastLight: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Guestlander:

Do you have any idea how long those crabs have been doing what they are doing? Year after year, now suddenly it is an end time sign? Christian fanatics are just as retarde.d as Muslim fanatics.

Every time u guys are hit by d truth, d next thing is ur default word, fanatics/fanatism!

Or, may I challenge u 2 advance an intellectual definition of d term fanatism?

...cos if u guys really know what it connotes in actual sense, perhaps 98% of u wil quit tagging all things 2 it!

Meanwhile, who's as retarded as d one who is densely calling Christianity a religion & wldn't know Christianity is a business of d Spirit?
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Guestlander: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Every time u guys are hit by d truth, d next thing is ur default word, fanatics/fanatism!

Or, may I challenge u 2 advance an intellectual definition of d term fanatism?

...cos if u guys really know what it connotes in actual sense, perhaps 98% of u wil quit tagging all things 2 it!

Meanwhile, who's as retarded as d one who is densely calling Christianity a religion & wldn't know Christianity is a business of d Spirit?

What arrant nonsense are you talking about? Why don't you explain to me why something that happens every year for thousands of years is now suddenly an end time sign?
My own definition of fanatism is when you cease using your brain and start believing ridiculous things that are not even in the holy books.

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by tbambam: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is quite Similar to the Plague of Grasshoppers and Locust GOD ALMIGHTY used to ravage the land of Egypt, just before HE took HIS People away.

Folks! It's so visible to us the world is not normal anymore. We are in the Last of the Last Moments.

Ignorance is your major problem.. You substituted common sense with spiritual sentiment.. And God gave us all common sense.. Where's yours? This migration has been like this since time to immemorial
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by FullBlastLight: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Guestlander:

What arrant nonsense are you talking about? Why don't you explain to me why something that happens every year for thousands of years is now suddenly an end time sign?
My own definition of fanatism is when you cease to using your brain and start believing ridiculous things that are not even in the holy books.

Ur definition of fanatism is warped, unreasonable & bereft of cognitive nuances!

Well, need I quip dt d day u start using dt big stuff btw ur two ears, is d day I'll start taking u seriously?

Yeah, what are holy books, per se?

If u truly ever know d Holy Book, u'll forever hv unalloyed reverence 4 God's prophetic Word!
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Guestlander: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Ur definition of fanatism is warped, unreasonable & bereft of cognitive nuances!

Well, need I quip dt d day u start using dt big stuff btw ur two ears, is d day I'll start taking u seriously?

Yeah, what are holy books, per se?

If u truly ever know d Holy Book, u'll forever hv unalloyed reverence 4 God's prophetic Word!

You are a fanatic of the most ridiculous type. It is impossible to have a reasonable discussion with folks like you.
I agree with you, those crabs were sent by God to punish the unfaithful. Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by FullBlastLight: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Guestlander:

You are a fanatic of the most ridiculous type. It is impossible to have a reasonable discussion with folks like you.
I agree with you, those crabs were sent by God to punish the unfaithful. Are you happy now?

It's ur type dt gullibly voted into pwr d present day Nigerian govt & yet 2 be cured frm dt spirit of error!

When pple like us were singing & piping it, dt d govt shldn't be voted for, ur type were arrogantly calling us fanatics like u're doing now again, until d end of d world catches u off guard!

D end of d Endtime is already here, adjust!
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Tellwhat: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Dis, wit exactitude, is how Scripturally illiterate folks belch in negation of d gospel truth!

Ignorance of d Word of God is d truest definition 4 illiteracy!

If u ever think Christianity is a religion like other lifeless ones, then u desperately need a touch of d life of Christ!
Lol. I was once a Christian. A Christian that studied the Bible and know the Bible

I have been able to analyse and understand the Bible to the best of my ability

And I have come to the conclusion that most Africans like you are just Christians for mouth

People like you are the reason why it was so easy for the Caucasian man to enslave Africans
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Guestlander: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

It's ur type dt gullibly voted into pwr d present day Nigerian govt & yet 2 be cured frm dt spirit of error!

When pple like us were singing & piping it, dt d govt shldn't be voted for, ur type were arrogantly calling us fanatics like u're doing now again, until d end of d world catches u off guard!

D end of d Endtime is already here, adjust!

Ok, end time man. Have some crab soup and relax and wait for the end time.
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by FullBlastLight: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tellwhat:

Lol. I was once a Christian. A Christian that studied the Bible and know the Bible

I have been able to analyse and understand the Bible to the best of my ability

And I have come to the conclusion that most Africans like you are just Christians for mouth

People like you are the reason why it was so easy for the Caucasian man to enslave Africans

As in, u were once a Christian?

How on Earth did u miss it?

How manage u succumbed 2 Satan 2 beguile u as he did Eve back then?

Honestly, there's no gainsaying d fact dt u desperately need deliverance & redemption!

Dis is because there isn't true life 4 any mortal without being a Christian, jst take it frm me!

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by FullBlastLight: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Guestlander:

Ok, end time man. Have some crab soup and relax and wait for the end time.

Repent!!!

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by goodheart01: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

U sound so much like a Pharisee!

Of course, dt was how d Pharisees felt dt they know too much & kept attacking Jesus every inch of d way, while they thought they were defending God!

Oga I'm not persecuting him but stating facts. And for u not to understand me means u lack education. That topic has nothing to do with or related to end time. If u want to preach u find something truly relating to the gospel of Christ and not the mumbo-jumbo he quoted up there.

Do u know why Paul's gospel went farther than the others? because he applied his head and education.

According to the science u did in secondary school (If u attended any), I believe u were taught about migration of species. That's what those crabs are doing. This is mating season for them, the same way frogs migrate to mate. God created all these to follow a certain rule and season because he's Alpha and Omega. So this has nothing to do with endtime!

Stop making Christianity look stupid pls!! Even the Bible said apply wisdom.
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by baralatie(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Legendguy:
Not strange to me, come to unilag lagoon front you will see lots of red crabs
They are brownish greyish crabs
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Tellwhat: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Honestly, there's no gainsaying d fact dt u desperately need deliverance & redemption!

Dis is because there isn't true life 4 any mortal without being a Christian, jst take it frm me!
Lol. And who told you all this cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai I pity Africans. Truly there isn't much to be proud about being an african man

See the kind mumu wharped shit you dey talk thinking you're making sense

Na why oyinbos get success and still getting succes in Africa. Next to take over you will be the Chinese and other Asians
They there dey pursue heavenly race mumu

Other countries dey live there heaven on earth yet the enslaved and brainwashed black man carry white man Jesus and religion for head

Na your type if you be Catholic see nothing wrong in bowing down to a white image of Jesus and Mary yet wonder why there's no image of Jesus or Mary in your own African image

The damage Caucasians did has been done beyond repair. Or maybe that's how Africans were created to have a lower average thinking faculty than the other races
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Guestlander: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Repent!!!

Many of you pontificate in public and do horrible things in private. So many churches and mosques everywhere in Nigeria and you still can't walk the streets after 9:00pm.
It makes you wonder who are doing all these bad things if not the so called "religious" people.
Go and preach to yourself, O ye fake pastor.
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by FullBlastLight: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
goodheart01:

Oga I'm not persecuting him but stating facts. And for u not to understand me means u lack education. That topic has nothing to do with or related to end time. If u want to preach u find something truly relating to the gospel of Christ and not the mumbo-jumbo he quoted up there.

Do u know why Paul's gospel went farther than the others? because he applied his head and education.

According to the science u did in secondary school (If u attended any), I believe u were taught about migration of species. That's what those crabs are doing. This is mating season for them, the same way frogs migrate to mate. God created all these to follow a certain rule and season because he's Alpha and Omega. So this has nothing to do with endtime!

Stop making Christianity look stupid pls!! Even the Bible said apply wisdom.

Folks who lacked discernment wil neva see d Endtime prophesies of d Bible materialising already, they'll alwys think everytin is business as usual!

Don't be misguided, we're in d last moments of d Endtime!

Take cover in Christ Jesus 2 escape d most heart-rending cataclysm dt'll shortly betide d world!

"The Name of d LORD is a strong tower, d righteous run 8nto it & are safe!"

There's safety in Christ only!
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Tellwhat: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Lol the Caucasians represent the devil and demons in black yet call the African man a black man

Jesus Christ his angels and God in white and call themselves a white person

Every thing negative and evil is usually associated with black and we dey manifest am

Black cat - evil, blackmail, black Friday etc. If you dey waka for road see image of person in black u go fear but if you see white na angel of god cheesy

If you want to be a Christian so bad you really need whitewash yourself and find a way to turn yourself to oyinbo so you can fully accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and saviour cheesy cheesy cheesy

Before you even bother to counter my points or advise me better go and read he history of Christianity and most importantly how Africans became Christians. Trace how you became a Christian and finally ask yourself why you're a Christian.

Better you stop deceiving yourself and just accept you're Christian today because of the goodies you believe come with Christianity just like how so called idol worshippers get their own

No dey disturb our ear with all this rubbish talk of heaven and hell. Because you're most likely bound for hell if it truly exits cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by goodheart01: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Folks who lacked discernment wil neva see d Endtime prophesies of d Bible materialising already, they'll alwys think everytin is business as usual!

Don't be misguided, we're in d last moments of d Endtime!

Take cover in Christ Jesus 2 escape d most heart-rending cataclysm dt'll shortly betide d world!

"The Name of d LORD is a strong tower, d righteous run 8nto it & are safe!"

There's safety in Christ only!

Now I'm convinced you're the OP quoting people with a different moniker.

Get off my mentions pls. Keep wallowing in your stupidity. Cataclysm fire u dia!!
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by FullBlastLight: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Guestlander:

Many of you pontificate in public and do horrible things in private. So many churches and mosques everywhere in Nigeria and you still can't walk the streets after 9:00pm.
It makes you wonder who are doing all these bad things if not the so called "religious" people.
Go and preach to yourself, O ye fake pastor.

It's d devil & his agents dt are responsible 4 dvevil things happening around us!

Mind u, not 4 d Church, it wld hv been worst!

D clearest description of darkness is a world without d CHURCH!

Take d Church out of anywhere, and what remains everywhere is utter darkness!
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by FullBlastLight: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
goodheart01:

Now I'm convinced you're the OP quoting people with a different moniker.

Get off my mentions pls. Keep wallowing in your stupidity. Cataclysm fire u dia!!

Laughs... grin grin

D level of ur own ignorance & arrogance is of a magnitude dt's unparalleled!

Meanwhile, however way it is, try ur best 2 come 2 d Truth & genuinely accept Christ Jesus as ur own personal Lord & Saviour, so u can be eternally extricated frm d damning wrath 2 come!

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by FullBlastLight: 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tellwhat:

Lol the Caucasians represent the devil and demons in black yet call the African man a black man

Jesus Christ his angels and God in white and call themselves a white person

Every thing negative and evil is usually associated with black and we dey manifest am

Black cat - evil, blackmail, black Friday etc. If you dey waka for road see image of person in black u go fear but if you see white na angel of god cheesy

If you want to be a Christian so bad you really need whitewash yourself and find a way to turn yourself to oyinbo so you can fully accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and saviour cheesy cheesy cheesy

Before you even bother to counter my points or advise me better go and read he history of Christianity and most importantly how Africans became Christians. Trace how you became a Christian and finally ask yourself why you're a Christian.

Better you stop deceiving yourself and just accept you're Christian today because of the goodies you believe come with Christianity just like how so called idol worshippers get their own

No dey disturb our ear with all this rubbish talk of heaven and hell. Because you're most likely bound for hell if it truly exits cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Hey, hold it there!

There's no better history book 2 read than d Bible!

D Bible is d Book of books!

It predates all books & certainly wil outlast all books & all things, animate or inanimate!

Thus, why belabour myself 2 study other books 2 know history when all other books make reference 2 d Bible?

Yeah, d Bible neva makes reference 2 any lesser books except 2 itself!

If not 4 d fact dt u're irrationally critical, sentimental & judgemental, u wil find dt those students in those costumes apparently look bizarre, diabolical & out of touch wit anytin innocent!

...bt there u are vainly tryna defend d indefensible, all along!

May Christ save ur soul, asap!
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Tellwhat: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Hey, hold it there!

There's no better history book 2 read than d Bible!

D Bible is d Book of books!

It predates all books & certainly wil outlast all books & all things, animate or inanimate!

Thus, why belabour myself 2 study other books 2 know history when all other books make reference 2 d Bible?

Yeah, d Bible neva makes reference 2 any lesser books except 2 itself!

If not 4 d fact dt u're irrationally critical, sentimental & judgemental, u wil find dt those students in those costumes apparently look bizarre, diabolical & out of touch wit anytin innocent!

...bt there u are vainly tryna defend d indefensible, all along!

May Christ save ur soul, asap!
Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's well with your soul dear brethren lol
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Grandkay21(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nawa for una oh , this immigration started many years ago, not today's something, this church teaching has made many people to live in fear of the unknown
Righteousness2:

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by mpire: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Wit d verbosity of d junk u scribbled here, u look nothing bt an overbloated Pharisee who alwys believed they know somtin & yet helplessly wallowing in blazing ignorance!

What exactly do u know abt d Word of God vis-a-vis d Endtime Prophesies & Signs? Huh?

U guys' animosity against d truth dt @Righteousness preaches won't ever change anytin Abt d truth! Ok?

Another ignoramus, let me guess you're the same clown that posted the crap. Let me break it to you, you don't know Jack. You end time prophesy explainer? Lol, you're even dumber than I though, switching moniker to support demented logic. How hard do you think it us to track you? Go and bring the elders of your village before I address you. I blame obasanjo for giving you morons mobile phones because that hasn't helped your ignorance.
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by FullBlastLight: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
mpire:

Another ignoramus, let me guess you're the same clown that posted the crap. Let me break it to you, you don't know Jack. You end time prophesy explainer? Lol, you're even dumber than I though, switching moniker to support demented logic. How hard do you think it us to track you? Go and bring the elders of your village before I address you. I blame obasanjo for giving you morons mobile phones because that hasn't helped your ignorance.

I knew everytin u wrote wld be nothing bt drivels, so I didn't hv 2 dignify it by reading it thru!
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Dis is a comment of someone who is destitute of wisdom!
Wld u rather prefer cancer 2 d gospel truth he preaches? Huh?
If yes, so be it!
If no, shut ur mouth up 4 life! Ok?
What's this demented Hausa goat bleating about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / If Nigerians Had Found This Turtle, Could They Have Saved It? / 9 Lionesses Brutally Attack Lion At West Midlands Safari Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.