Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) (57616 Views)

Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) / Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Rollitout: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Are they edible?
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by dahme147(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Wahrey shocked
OBTMOS:
Who counted them
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by lucky4west: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2021
oyibo life good...make this crab come naija dem go know as e de go.
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by foolbuster: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

We Live in very crazy and abnormal times.

This is quite Similar to the Plague of Grasshoppers and Locust GOD ALMIGHTY used to ravage the land of Egypt, just before HE took HIS People away.

Folks! It's so visible to us the world is not normal anymore. We are in the Last of the Last Moments.
Get your ways right with JESUS Christ before it becomes too late

MUMU, if you light continue spewing nonsense in the name of preaching from now until that your doom comes for you, it will not change your pathetic quality of life. Only you have the power to live a successful life.

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by dfrost: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2021
MrBONE2:

cheesy

With this dogfish look, it seems you were for our resident preacher to drop something. As usual, he never disappoints.

cheesy grin
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by ayenale1(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2021
Who count them to be 50m oyinbo too lie...if my people in Nigeria gbab this crabs... 1hr too much...their life will never remain the same

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Bbbwings: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2021
sotall:
kiss

I dont why you are trying to bring negativity from this natural event.

This isn't a disaster or a plaque. Animal migration for breeding, feeding, socializing etc is a natural event thst happens in many animal species.

And mind you it is the government that ordered the closure of the road so that humans do not influence this natural process.

This thread should be for education and not any preaching of doomsday or hell fire.

Preaching the Gospel comes with responsibility of not spreading ignorance.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
If this sort of thing occur around here, in three years the crabs will be extinct.
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Tallesty1(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Who count am?
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by chudez0147(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2021
TheWolfen:
Everything that will kill you exist in Australia
I think you mean Nigeria
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2021
smiley
Prayfortheworld:

You always preach about end time. Your own Christianity no dy teach you about giving?
I see a lot of people here asking for help but you over look them and keep preaching about your end time.

Being a born again Christian is all about sacrifice, giving and being there for one another not always about preaching. When Christ was in this world he sacrificed a lot he helped the needy. He did not only preach about the father he made people understand what being a Christian really means.

You make a lot of people on this forum make mockery of Christianity and that's not right.
Keep the Bible aside go and watch passion of Christ and see what being a born again Christian really means.

You must be a deeper life member or chosen member because a lot their members can preach the word of God from now till tomorrow but they're very heartless and wicked.

PS: This world is not going to come to an end once you're dead That's your own end. so stop this end time of a thing .

Being a born again Christian is all about sacrifice.....

They dont preach this oooo... if not many Nigerians their heart wont be wicked!!
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by pacespot(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2021
I remember those days when I used to catch crabs as a kid, I usually fear those ones with red scissors like these because they are usually the aggressive ones even if they are smaller.

These crabs will eat a full grown human being in a matter of minutes.
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by pacespot(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2021
Every weird creatures in this world you will find at Australia

2 Likes

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by siant: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Alakan
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2021
I wish say na Nigeria, market don boom be that cheesy

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Wannabenz: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2021
The only country that lost a war against birds. Love that country though.
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Ichabodcrane(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is quite Similar to the Plague of Grasshoppers and Locust GOD ALMIGHTY used to ravage the land of Egypt, just before HE took HIS People away.

Folks! It's so visible to us the world is not normal anymore. We are in the Last of the Last Moments.
I am a Christian, and i am sorry to say that your ignorance has reached the moon. Sorry for u

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by frowland(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

You aren't the fo0lish one here. Those that liked your comment are the real definition of idiots.

3 Likes

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by achorladey: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2021
See migrants.

1 Like

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Das1mama: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2021
No one should use false words on anyone here as we all are entitled with his/her opinion just like what u typed, it's left for me either to accept or decline the approach. Na i no gree i no gree d tear shirt.
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Cokahot: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2021
If u go kush finish,come high,nepa come take light,u come dey waka,wan go on gen,come by mistake climb them. E sure say na there u go die put
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by alphaconde(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2021
oyibo build pedestrian crab brigde for crab

my head burst

2 Likes

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by OloshoMan: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2021
Omo the way dem flog righteousness2 here lol
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Pharovo(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

You always preach about end time. Your own Christianity no dy teach you about giving?
I see a lot of people here asking for help but you over look them and keep preaching about your end time.

Being a born again Christian is all about sacrifice, giving and being there for one another not always about preaching. When Christ was in this world he sacrificed a lot he helped the needy. He did not only preach about the father he made people understand what being a Christian really means.

Na una dey give am audience. By the time nobody dey mention am or quote e nonsense for like 2 weeks all these unnecessary antics go die off naturally

You make a lot of people on this forum make mockery of Christianity and that's not right.
Keep the Bible aside go and watch passion of Christ and see what being a born again Christian really means.

You must be a deeper life member or chosen member because a lot their members can preach the word of God from now till tomorrow but they're very heartless and wicked.

PS: This world is not going to come to an end once you're dead That's your own end. so stop this end time of a thing .
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Desultan(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2021
Emmyreal4:
Even na Nigeria, everywhere for stew for us

You would not have seen it because our ancestors must have represented.
You can only hear of the ‘great migration’ from folklores
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Funkybabee(f): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2021
Kan Yan wa ila alasepo do se grin

God forgive me

It cannot be in Nigeria grin
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

But that is a routine migration now. This happens every year.

How does it make the world abnormal??

2 Likes

Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Luluakim: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2021
frbona:

Las las abi?
hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by CheedyJ(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2021
boman2014:
Hope they don't find their way to Nigeria.
That'd be their greatest mistake ooo cos I trust my people..
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by tuzle(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2021
HappyPagan:

Your faith is built on great ignorance.
and the fact that he went to school. Wasted education
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by AZControversial(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2021
Bellerophon:

Nairaland , the quality of posts that makes it to the front page and the quantity of engagements with posts of inane educational or informative benefits makes a case for Nairaland as a microscopic amplification of all that is fundamentally wrong with Nigeria and Africa as a people!! The preponderance of misbegotten posts from this misguided charlatan and the clueless engagements he gets exposes the buffoonery and simple mindedness of the general population of this forum! The prestige and dignity of the forum continues to be bastardized and mired for people like us that come on here to keep abreast with the rest of the world digitally! To those who look to this forum as a premium source of digital information , the persistent disappointment of constantly assailed and assaulted by useless posts from this prophet of apocalyptic revelations is unsustainable ! I am sure even John inspired to write the doomsday chapters of the book of revelation by the Holy spirit couldn’t have been more uncouth and simplistic in his interpretation and evangelization of these prophesies as revealed, how much a low life rag tag preacher on the pursuit of self aggrandizement and megalomania! Your brain will make for good study material for mental illness as a result of a concussion as I am sure you hit your head on a blunt surface and the trauma has caused significant cognitive damages! The only explanation for your insanity

grin
This one na Comprehension passage about Pastor Righteousness....
Re: 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video) by Jostoman: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

so anytime he gives money to people he should always come here to announce it or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / If Nigerians Had Found This Turtle, Could They Have Saved It? / 9 Lionesses Brutally Attack Lion At West Midlands Safari Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.