Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? (42015 Views)

'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by voicephone: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2021
Nyamve1:

My man them no dey ask girl for sex, u go make a move. Next time if u take her to shopping, when u guys are true, take her to your house or u go to her house, make her feel relax then start telling her how u feel for her, you can see that she go relax, the start touching her breast, if she push u away, don't stop, she will eventually surrender.
Thank me later
Opor
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by chuksfluential(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

RELAX! GOD doesn't hear such prayers!
The REASON is simple.
Most LADIES have made themselves objects of mere satisfaction... (Bushmeat)
No one approaches the type of Okonjo-Iweala & chimamanda and pops up sex on first date...
For such Ladies, you must prove you have common sense first before anything.

Finally, IF Ladies don't get laid by men, who will?
That's why you must surround yourself with reasonable people worthy of note, so that you get laid by classy and sensible men!
Peradventure you get pregnant, you already know baby's father is made of timber & caliber grin

Rubbish! There are men that would approach okonjo Iweala and Chimamanda and still propose sex on a first date. it's left for the aforementioned names to say yes or no.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by NoToPile: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Nnam you are not alone.
That's what our youths are only good at,when Chinese youths,South African youths,European youths are engaging in innovative and creative activities to better their nations.
Sex is what gives Naija youths sleepless nights.
Do I blame Bubu for calling us Lazy?

The Mata just Taya me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by valentinos22(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?
I am looking for how to report you to nairaland highest authority...this is statement...hmmm
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by billyG(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2021
Even 24hrs is too long,invite her to sleep over then perform a cock dance for her.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?

My brother you are SIMPly a homer SIMPson , SIMPly keep assisting her and do buy her that phone . Who knows she might SIMPly let you in
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by billyG(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2021
aimmoney9:

But china became the world most populous nation through sex...
China a country with over 2 billion population tell me how they achieved it if not through sex... grin grin grin
China has proven small size doesn't matter.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by winner37(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2021
Two months ! ?
You are wasting your time ,a good partners in serious relationship start having sex from the first day they met themselves..
Me ,first we meet that same-day sex sure ...
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Coolgent(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?

Dear Mr ATM

Gold digger is gold digger regardless of religion or tribe they are all possess same habit/attitudes.
Run away from that olosho before she drain your saving and move to another prey.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Collins0609(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2021
I dey request for it, the first day you visited,and u must have given me some round, before I invest heavily on you
wfjimmytobby:

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by morule20(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2021
How men go just dey mumu were girls dey, dey surprise me.. keep on waiting for when she will be ready until when she go don chop u finish and run.. wise up nigga...
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by OlaAde57(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2021
Tell me something. She discovered your type already. Stop giving her money. I bet she's giving another guy that thing even for free
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by noble99: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2021
In South Africa a day of relationship, if you don't have sex with her, she will feel you don't love her, is only in Nigeria you will be in a relationship for more than a year and she will still be telling why are you rushing.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by JerySmalls(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2021
I ask for sex on the first day!
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by goodheart01: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?

Since when is money or demand used to gauge seriousness in a relationship. Stop misleading people!!
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by kekakuz(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2021
There is no time required to give up sex. Sex is mutual . The moment you begin to talk about it,it's not worth it

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by goodheart01: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Simple, any time she asks for more or make demands, tell her you're not ready too that she should wait. I wonder why guys like u dey f*ck up
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Nedved93(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2021
Kingjay5:
Oga japa, the gal dey use you. Wise up man.

Bro u no need japa now..Na naija we Dey now, wit all dis raba waa u don spend,it not right to japa now, baba pet her well well, ask her the kind phone wa she want, tell her say u go buy her,but 1st say una go knack.. else u no go buy her... say shabi una be lovers now...she go gree�.So bro after u chop her like 4/5 times,bro japa..she no be better babe,she be I never chop babe..
I no tell u to buy her phone oo!!! With time sef,wen u don 1 use Bleep kill her,she go waka herself��
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Acesexcell(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
HURRAY!!! WE HAVE FATHER CHRISTMASS IN THE HOUSE.
Lol....a very big one fa
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by youngibeh(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

MUMU DEY WORRY YOU. NO GIRL IS SINGLE JUST IF YOU WANT TO BE SERIOUS WITH PROPOSE TO HER AND SEE HER REACTION.

MAY BE SHE EVEN SAVED YOUR NUMBER AS MY ATM NO 5�����

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2021
aimmoney9:

But china became the world most populous nation through sex...
China a country with over 2 billion population tell me how they achieved it if not through sex... grin grin grin
Lol! Oh my God.
You are so funny.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by rickyboss333: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

Me don't understand guys ooooo. Babe wey like u will never resist u abeg
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by AstuteAyo(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2021
Na girls wey uno fit fu*k u wan dey date now
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Merelyn(f): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

U must finish what you've started, u just met a girl in less than two months and you've started shopping.... she's never ur responsibility, na girlfriend she be, mind u if u like empty ur account if she doesn't feel anything for u ur money won't change her mind.... Weldone father Christmas.... I wonder when men will learn

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by preshman22: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2021
StylesX:
What exactly is wrong with you man? Really?

Your foolishness
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by mamaafrik(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Debbe:
Must u have sex
can you date a guy without expecting him to give you cash or kind
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by StylesX: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2021
preshman22:

Your foolishness
And your resounding stupidity, simpleton.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Zinpat: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2021
My dear if u truly love someone, u won't be demanding for premarital sex.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by stanliwise(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

You’re a cunning person.
Came to lie to all old men on nairaland that you want sex to get serious. � hmmm

If sex is important to you then let her know what you want. If she can’t give it to you. Let her know you’re moving on. If she don’t care then it means it was never yours to begin with.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by stanliwise(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2021
chuksfluential:
Rubbish! There are men that would approach okonjo Iweala and Chimamanda and still propose sex on a first date. it's left for the aforementioned names to say yes or no.
You nor go wan try am. Especially that chimamanda. She fit like sex o but no go propose am for first date except she go use you shine with her feminism talk.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by stanliwise(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2021
Nedved93:

Bro u no need japa now..Na naija we Dey now, wit all dis raba waa u don spend,it not right to japa now, baba pet her well well, ask her the kind phone wa she want, tell her say u go buy her,but 1st say una go knack.. else u no go buy her... say shabi una be lovers now...she go gree�.So bro after u chop her like 4/5 times,bro japa..she no be better babe,she be I never chop babe..
I no tell u to buy her phone oo!!! With time sef,wen u don 1 use Bleep kill her,she go waka herself��
Bad guy with bad advice.
But one thing to always remember is not to Bleep a girl you can will never br proud to marry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.