Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? (41944 Views)

'Your Dress Is Too Short' - Lady Bounced At National Assembly For Wearing This / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by larryking540: 1:18am On Nov 20, 2021
why should I ask for sex in a relationship, is been in a relationship not supposed to be because both of uifind yourself sexually attractive and mentally mature ?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by OKOATA(m): 1:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Tell her you will buy her the phone but you you must have sex with her first, do that so you don't loose out and don't ever buy that phone. Bang her as many times as possible with the excuse you gonna buy it for her. Na she go de want you after and dish her later.

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Mwanamume(m): 1:24am On Nov 20, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Are you a clown?
What have you been doing with the girl since?
Go and nyu your thing and stop asking for permission. Embarrassing mehn!
E no worth am na,it's not his 'thing' cos d gee never marry am,watz bad is bad
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Mwanamume(m): 1:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Sex outside marriage is a sin.Hence, sexual favours for pecuniary gains is also out of the equation and is 'manipulative' as much as d word in inverted comma connotes.Bro, leave the gal,count ur loses though painful,truth is I are in a situationship not a relationship,to attract the right kind of people u need to be or toe that line of life..
Don't follow d counsel of Ahitophel's ... Remain blessed...Mwanamume!!!
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by chieni(f): 1:41am On Nov 20, 2021
if bele enter hope you are ready to man up and take responsibility. When you want to go into a relationship tell the lady what you want from the start. If its sex and she doesn't go with it let her be. If she does fine. However be ready for whatever comes with it. Do not disguise under the cover of a serious relationship when you want something else.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by phill63(m): 1:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Weak ass nigga!! Just let it slide if u don't know what to do sad sad sad
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Rick9(m): 1:56am On Nov 20, 2021
People are thinking of how to advance the world, these ones are thinking of something else. Ehn
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by bezimo(m): 1:56am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?

She is using you period. In 2021 I can't believe there are still stupid guys like you out there that have no sense of value for themselves despite the massive awareness going on how men must stop tolerating nonsense.

She is a typical 9ja girl that loves to take advantage and finese guys for money and other material gains. I bet you 100%..you aren't even the only one.

Oga receive sense because you are a complete mugulicious odoryor and stop allowing one liability girl deceive you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Mystery9(m): 1:58am On Nov 20, 2021
A generation without the fear of God
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by bezimo(m): 2:04am On Nov 20, 2021
Deborah98:
So na because of sex keep you for that relationship and because of material gain made her stay. She's obviously manipulating you into thinking she's with you,the moment she's satisfied from ripping you off your money na den your eyes go clear. Well I'm not a party to sex before marriage but I'll advice you as a good friend, if you guys aren't in the same page please let her go. Don't be coerced or manipulated to do things for her simply because you wanna take advantage of her based on the help. It's okay to help but don't be used.

Thank God na woman talk am..on how obvious it is that oga is been used.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by lenghtinny(m): 2:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Dating these days is extremely stressful…..

You never even cough, these girls don open bill pay for your head angry

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by napicool: 2:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Estellie: 2:14am On Nov 20, 2021
I guess I’m not missing out on anything undecided. It’s all money and sex now sad.
Lemme kuku remain in my single lane undecided
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by klawaaa: 2:41am On Nov 20, 2021
The ops is correct. The least thing a girl that is in true love with a guy would love to give him is the connection and what else is connection if sex or intimacy is not involved?
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by klawaaa: 2:45am On Nov 20, 2021
Guy, no lady would be in true love and make you go bad. She is getting your sweet (money) and still not interested in making you feel relaxed and have intimacy with you! This the worst of things you would get from a lady that claim to love you.
wfjimmytobby:
I meet this girl around September we got so close and have always spent on her, going shopping and all that and always tell her how I feel.

She do make demand from me and have always responded..but I suspected that she has lots of suitors trying to get her and even her ex..cos she told me he is trying to get back so I decided to demand for sex so we can get serious but she refuse and said she is not ready and that I should wait but she keeps requesting for assistance and even wants me to get her a new phone cos her previous phone got spoilt and all..

So I need your advice should I wait for her to be ready to give me her body and keep on assisting her or should I just give up on the relationship cos she might actually be trying to scam me or something?
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by msrcusgarvey6(m): 3:00am On Nov 20, 2021
Thesaint141:
I nor get wetin to tell u for now, make I go drink water first.

First case of reverse perspective in fine art�
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by wizard01(m): 3:00am On Nov 20, 2021
My brother you are a mumu man, na unna type dey spoil map give boys. 2 months, haba now. Is she your family member...? Me Wea dey use knacking take start relationship, I am that Calabar man, if you know you know.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by yommen: 3:44am On Nov 20, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool OP NA people like u de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free. WAITING DE WORRY U... Woman never give u KUNTUS, Una don de go SHOPPING. Na Jah know how much RUBBERZ wey u don spend on top dat BANI head. WAITING DE WORRY U. U NO GO WISE UP. WTF MAN

I never read when I don like your comment. E be like that OP self get as e dey package himself.

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by ekevwe(m): 3:58am On Nov 20, 2021
aimmoney9:
People sex the same day they meet you are here talking about 2 whole months you can wait for a year mine is same week no time....

Hahahaha. Bro, me na 2 days ooo.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by nomenclature(m): 4:03am On Nov 20, 2021
No japa ,give her more goodies and wait like a zombie for sex next year.MUMU.
if them tell una to swallow red pill ,una go say no
wfjimmytobby:
my wetin man go do..shey make I japa or wait I dey confused you know has girls be this days

1 Like

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Chuksmonika(m): 4:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Most girls are experts in Using guys heads. The only females you can do anything free for is you Sisters, your Mother, your daughter and your cousin sisters...

I can do all these for a girl without expecting anything from her if she is a Virgin, but if she is not, she gets give the damn cochie.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Gospel2Day: 4:29am On Nov 20, 2021
wfjimmytobby:

A sick generation of rebels that Satan has built his evil throne in their hearts.
No more shame for sexual sin. No more sense of right and wrong.
Breaking God's laws means nothing to them.
Repent before it is too late.
Jesus stands ready to set you free from your servitude to Satan and sins.
Shalom.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Wireproductivit(m): 4:53am On Nov 20, 2021
grin

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Amalino: 5:00am On Nov 20, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool OP NA people like u de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free. WAITING DE WORRY U... Woman never give u KUNTUS, Una don de go SHOPPING. Na Jah know how much RUBBERZ wey u don spend on top dat BANI head. WAITING DE WORRY U. U NO GO WISE UP. WTF MAN
Gospel2Day:

A sick generation of rebels that Satan has built his evil throne in their hearts.
Shalom.
Gospel2Day:

Shalom.
Gospel2Day:

Shalom.

First ask your self what else can she offer in the relationship apart from the sex . Guess , she is not a virgin .. she de Bleep someone else perioddddt
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by xrisdgreat(m): 5:01am On Nov 20, 2021
You still dey ask angry
wfjimmytobby:
my wetin man go do..shey make I japa or wait I dey confused you know has girls be this days
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Echebaron(m): 5:10am On Nov 20, 2021
Use ur Head very Fast! she is fucking her ex very well & they are both using u to catch cruise...
wfjimmytobby:

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Newbielearner(m): 5:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Boogyman557:

It's because he probably doesn't have abundance... If you know. You know.

2 Likes

Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by buzorcharles(m): 5:21am On Nov 20, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You can be serious with her without sex. Or since when is sex used to gauge seriousness in a relationship?

Since billing is involve sex should be introduced. Love is plain no Bill no sex
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Zoeleads(m): 5:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Don't leave her without smashing ooh.. make sure you do it real hard to recover all that the Vaca and catarpilar has eaten up.
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by AgentGoat: 5:25am On Nov 20, 2021
czarr:
I can't believe that with all the information around there are still jonzing guys like this.

You have to be under 20

Modafuvka simps can never finish bro!!
Re: Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? by Maddestdp(m): 5:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Before i can advise you based on experience.
I have few questions

1. Is she a lagosian (island babe)?
2. Is she the type that dye her hair or make hair?
3. Is she the type that run her own business? and
4. Is she an over 30 or under 30 babe?

Answer all these and i will give you the perfect and honest answer asper experience.

Stay safe✌️

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Amazing Facts About Love!! / If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.