Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee (5763 Views)

BREAKING: Eight Kidnappers Who Killed INEC Employee In Ebonyi Arrested / It Is Your Duty To Report Illegal Foreigners In Nigeria / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by JohnOkolo: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Syntaxbyte:

My Allah, It is never promised that if you're killing people that you will be granted Virgins. The way to attain Paradise in Islam has been distinguished my brother!

No paradise in Islam, Jews and Christianity.

Waiting for what will never come.

Devil punish your Allah
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by JohnOkolo: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
PAGAN9JA:
Check out the screenshots of this INEC Employee.

Abdulaziz Ibrahim Musa, an official of the Independent National Electorate Commission (Nigeria) , Abuja, claims that killing non-muslims (infidels) is his duty and he is involved in it..

Terrorizing a non-muslim (infidel) is not a crime. It is a divine instruction.

What say, should we register a formal complaint with INEC and a PCRRU police file complaint?

INEC Employee detais:
Abdulaziz Ibrahim Musa,
2A,Angwan Rogo, opposite Madara junction, formerly Burkutu junction,Jos north LGA, Plateau state.

cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Madman is Lost. You should have been aborted with toilet tissues but no worries, we will kill your Allah when time comes so you won't have anything to look up to. Scumbag
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by JohnOkolo: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dreytonisback:
This is the funniest post I've seen on nairaland ,OST especially the comments

Christians always see Muslims as killers , and when they kill them , they still complain grin
Why are you complaining when you already know theye killers?
Why living around them ?
Why buying food from them ?
Why marrying or dating their women ?
Why investing in their lands?
Why using their products?

It's funny when people slam Muslims when they don't even know the truth about what they worship

Boko Haram
Those who kill innocent people parading themselves as Muslims
Those who are corrupt and draining the country

They're not Muslims , it's not everyone that goes to the mosque go pray is a Muslim
I must tell y'all today , the reason why christians are being slaughtered as chickens is bc of the hate they have for the true Muslims

Buhari is not a Muslim, true Muslims don't act that way , or wasn't Umar Yar'adua a Muslim again ?

Is Lawrence Anini a Muslim ? Who doesn't know the story

Is Clifford orji a Muslim? Who doesn't know the story

Evans kidnapper was he a Muslim? Who doesn't know the story

Oyenusi was he a Muslim? Who doesn't know the story

IPOB are the Muslims? Who doesn't know the story

Is Obasanjo a Muslim? Who doesn't know the story

But once anything bad happens and that person or group writes in Arabic y'all will name the Muslims bc they also say Allahu Akbar grin

Have you ever heard any news in (United Arab Emirates)
Which y'all know as Dubai which is a Muslim country killing people?
Do Saudi Arabia kill people for no reason?
Sadio mane that gives his 30% salary to his people is he a Christian ? No he's a Muslim

Don't generalize, you still have so many good mannered Muslims around you and you can't deny that
And christians commit even worse crimes , do Muslims hold them accountable?

How many igbos are Muslims ? Merely 6%
Yet they kill and fight all day , what about other christian states ?
Oh bc they write their incriptions in Arabic , that make makes the Muslims? grin hatred for christians will never change for life so y'all bear it

Pastors that do Doggystyle on church alter does that mean all christians are bad?

Even the bible y'all claim to study ,how many versions does it have ?
How many versions were sent on earth grin
Do Jehova witness use same version of bible with deeper life?
King James
First testament and more
I'm not hating bc I already know yall are blind but what baffles me is , how can millions of people serve a religion without taking their time to understand it ?

If I ask questions no one can answer they raid me with plenty curses and stories which I even love grin

Can anyone give me straight answers without stories?

1. Who's the father?
2. Who's the son?
3. Who's the holy spirit?
4. Who wrote the bible?
5. Who were the 3 wise men?
6. What's their story and how holy were they to have written a book for y'all to believe?
7. If idol worshipping means serving mouldings and sculptures nd trees and more, then what do christians do when they kneel in Jesus and Mary's moulding to pray?
Isn't that idolism?
8. How did y'all know the face of Jesus and other people in the bible, were there cameras those days?
9. The name "Bible" what's the meaning and why isn't the name mentioned inside the same bible?
10. Where was it written that it's best to burry dead christians with golden caskets and more ?

I have 90 more questions, I bet y'all won't answer , confused people thinking they're smart
Give me answers to these with quotes verses in the bible and I'll convert to Christianity today , thank you my lovely christians who hate the whole Muslims in the world .
I'm waiting but I bet they will be mute , and I'm expecting insults instead of answers as usual grin

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Devil punish Muslim and Islam and Allah and Mohamed peace be upon his bastard head
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Dreytonisback(m): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
JohnOkolo:

Devil punish Muslim and Islam and Allah and Mohamed peace be upon his bastard head

Answer the questions and stop exposing what your religion is known of (Insults)
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by kabillionaire(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Walahi! That Almajeri even looks like a terrorist that he is, who even gave him that job set?
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Syntaxbyte: 9:03pm On May 21, 2022
JohnOkolo:

No paradise in Islam, Jews and Christianity.

Waiting for what will never come.

Devil punish your Allah

Okay
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by crimefighter123: 10:17pm On May 21, 2022
Let's just believe he was seeking attention and put him aside. He had created an unnecessary uproar which may lead to more death which we stand against. Lives are more important than some dumb religion beliefs, isn't it? All religion should be placed aside and the law of the people and land deals with injustice, that's my take.
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by tnerro1(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
Don’t trust northern Muslim, they are evil

But I like southern Muslims sha, they just want to grove grin
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by ORIAYO70(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2022
vanbonattel:
And The yorubas Still Keep Fighting For One Nigeria?

Stop talking like a fool.
Why do we have Yoruba Nation has course

Even it's only 10 in hundreds of igbos that wants Biafra...

No reasonable person will want Nigeria. ..

Stop tagging Yorubas as unity seekers that is madness, all ur elites in Igbo land none of them wanted Biafra that is y they r not supporting the course, if they really wants Biafra why do we have Peter Obi wanting to become President.... We r all tired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happening Now: Train Cut Lady Into Two On Railway Line In Oshodi (graphic) / Cultist Killed In Enugu Today (photo) / Uniben Student Shot Dead At Ekosodin Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.