Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee (5768 Views)

BREAKING: Eight Kidnappers Who Killed INEC Employee In Ebonyi Arrested / It Is Your Duty To Report Illegal Foreigners In Nigeria / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Danjikanbauchi: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2021
DanHaske:
One nyamiri has managed to get access to his account and posted this. As it is now, he might not have even discovered yet
a Terrorist don't hide their behavior. Muslims, may be inyamurai are responsible for the Terrorists activities in Islamic countries ? Afonjas Muslims don't have Sense

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by efighter: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Even Buhari thinks like that. Remember he once asked Muslims to only vote for a Muslim.

All Almajaris think same way either literate, semi-literate or illiterate like the bandits Patron you mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by efighter: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
a Terrorist don't hide their behavior. Muslims, may be inyamurai are responsible for the Terrorists activities in Islamic countries ? Afonjas Muslims don't have Sense

Afonja kee all drug traffickers

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by efighter: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

Thank you somuch Sir. The email is also mentioned. Please let us send an email to INEC aswell. Unless collective action is not taken, these parasites of society will continue to breed.

A PCRRU police file complaint must also be filed with immediate effect.

You want to report one Almajari to another? You are funny

3 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Danjikanbauchi: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2021
efighter:

Afonja kee all drug traffickers
and spear all skull miners and ritualists which is the highest source of revenue to Osun state.

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Crazychris: 7:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Sadly this is how all headslamming moslems reason.

You wonder why Bokoharam are thriving in the North.

3 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by MightySparrow: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Penguin2:

Honestly, God should break Nigeria.

Because it seems northern Nigeria is practicing different brand of Islam different from the one practiced by Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia and other forward thinking core Muslim countries.

It’s so disturbing.

And there’s no change to this their mentality in sight.

It is ignorance my brother. Anything in the hands of blacks becomes problem. These days prophets are doing human sacrifice to get 'power' The Europeans that brought Christianity didn't do that neither are they doing it today.

Most of Nigerian's Sheikhs, Alfas, Imams are illiterates themselves. They do not know nothing. How many of them are men of knowledge?
So many things in the Qur'an are senseless, and people believe!

3 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Penguin2: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2021
MightySparrow:

It is ignorance my brother. Anything in the hands of blacks becomes problem. These days prophets are doing human sacrifice to get 'power' The Europeans that brought Christianity didn't do that neither are they doing it today.

Most of Nigerian's Sheila, Alfas, Imams are illiterates themselves. They do not know nothing. How many of them are men of knowledge?
So many things in the Qur'an are senseless, and people believe!

Illiteracy, that’s what it is.

And instead of learning western education they are more interested establishing Islammiyya schools where their brand of Islam is entrenched.

3 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by DanHaske: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2021
Penguin2:

You are unbelievable!
I'm not an Ipob jew
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by vanbonattel: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2021
efighter:

Yoruba kee your generations. Are you cursed ni? Why are you so unfortunate and also want to pass misfortunes to your generations yet unborn? A useless Almajari is speaking from his anus, you miscreant are calling Yorubas. You want Ogun, Sango, Aiyelala and Esu Odara to kee you?

What were you trying to say?
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by muheeb01(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Shey en gbo werey,are you listening to the mad man,bloody fanatic,please seun abeg you need to do something on how someone can change username easily on this platform abeg and asap thanks.i can't be identified with this kind of people.
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by muheeb01(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2021
And to think he went to baptist primary school what an irony...how a country can be better with people like this,tell me how

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by mediainc: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Let us all share and amplify this, this religious extremist must face the law, this is incitement of the people as well as hate speech.

2 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2021
mohims:
Islam is the worst thing that has ever happened mankind. Islam is a curse. May God punish Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Sex award winner. Religion of terrorism

The Roman Catholic Church invented Islam. Mohammed was a white man.

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Dreytonisback(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2021
This is the funniest post I've seen on nairaland ,OST especially the comments

Christians always see Muslims as killers , and when they kill them , they still complain grin
Why are you complaining when you already know theye killers?
Why living around them ?
Why buying food from them ?
Why marrying or dating their women ?
Why investing in their lands?
Why using their products?

It's funny when people slam Muslims when they don't even know the truth about what they worship

Boko Haram
Those who kill innocent people parading themselves as Muslims
Those who are corrupt and draining the country

They're not Muslims , it's not everyone that goes to the mosque go pray is a Muslim
I must tell y'all today , the reason why christians are being slaughtered as chickens is bc of the hate they have for the true Muslims

Buhari is not a Muslim, true Muslims don't act that way , or wasn't Umar Yar'adua a Muslim again ?

Is Lawrence Anini a Muslim ? Who doesn't know the story

Is Clifford orji a Muslim? Who doesn't know the story

Evans kidnapper was he a Muslim? Who doesn't know the story

Oyenusi was he a Muslim? Who doesn't know the story

IPOB are the Muslims? Who doesn't know the story

Is Obasanjo a Muslim? Who doesn't know the story

But once anything bad happens and that person or group writes in Arabic y'all will name the Muslims bc they also say Allahu Akbar grin

Have you ever heard any news in (United Arab Emirates)
Which y'all know as Dubai which is a Muslim country killing people?
Do Saudi Arabia kill people for no reason?
Sadio mane that gives his 30% salary to his people is he a Christian ? No he's a Muslim

Don't generalize, you still have so many good mannered Muslims around you and you can't deny that
And christians commit even worse crimes , do Muslims hold them accountable?

How many igbos are Muslims ? Merely 6%
Yet they kill and fight all day , what about other christian states ?
Oh bc they write their incriptions in Arabic , that make makes the Muslims? grin hatred for christians will never change for life so y'all bear it

Pastors that do Doggystyle on church alter does that mean all christians are bad?

Even the bible y'all claim to study ,how many versions does it have ?
How many versions were sent on earth grin
Do Jehova witness use same version of bible with deeper life?
King James
First testament and more
I'm not hating bc I already know yall are blind but what baffles me is , how can millions of people serve a religion without taking their time to understand it ?

If I ask questions no one can answer they raid me with plenty curses and stories which I even love grin

Can anyone give me straight answers without stories?

1. Who's the father?
2. Who's the son?
3. Who's the holy spirit?
4. Who wrote the bible?
5. Who were the 3 wise men?
6. What's their story and how holy were they to have written a book for y'all to believe?
7. If idol worshipping means serving mouldings and sculptures nd trees and more, then what do christians do when they kneel in Jesus and Mary's moulding to pray?
Isn't that idolism?
8. How did y'all know the face of Jesus and other people in the bible, were there cameras those days?
9. The name "Bible" what's the meaning and why isn't the name mentioned inside the same bible?
10. Where was it written that it's best to burry dead christians with golden caskets and more ?

I have 90 more questions, I bet y'all won't answer , confused people thinking they're smart
Give me answers to these with quotes verses in the bible and I'll convert to Christianity today , thank you my lovely christians who hate the whole Muslims in the world .
I'm waiting but I bet they will be mute , and I'm expecting insults instead of answers as usual grin

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by philiancoop(m): 10:30am On Nov 19, 2021
Israel19:
Hmm.., just take a look @ wht d mind of an average Muslim northerner is processing!! And you say some people shouldn't ask for a separate country from these people?

Is still baffles me that up till this moment large no of people from the south still see this con3 as 1. Bros we re never one, we can never be 1.

Even in the southern Moslem's mind, they want Sharia. The full Sharia, only they don't have liver.
Many social experiments I've conducted shows that Moslems tend to want violence against people violating Sharia laws even if Nigerian law is liberal in such matters

2 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Masterclass32: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2021
All this our terrorist compatriots sef.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:
This uselessss uncircumcised dirty smelly idiots know where they're flexing their muscles and it's within the shores of backward north.

Sometimes i wish Christianity was a little bit violence like Jewish religion, i swear this country for tire this fools . Sometimes i do wish we should drop the teaching of our Lord Jesus christ and deal with this bastards.

They won't make an attempt to arrest the fool now for such an inciting comment. All their headache is Prophet NNAMDI KANU.

How are you sure the violence no go tire you Christians too?
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Phcmayor(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
So sorry for Yorubas Right Now

2 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
PAGAN9JA:
Check out the screenshots of this INEC Employee.

Abdulaziz Ibrahim Musa, an official of the Independent National Electorate Commission (Nigeria) , Abuja, claims that killing non-muslims (infidels) is his duty and he is involved in it..

Terrorizing a non-muslim (infidel) is not a crime. It is a divine instruction.

What say, should we register a formal complaint with INEC and a PCRRU police file complaint

cc lalasticlala Mynd44
He is a Terrorist, their grand patron is your president!

2 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by System202: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
u are foolish with us one side story. Don't come here to ur christian brothers bcs of sympathy. Tell the world what lead him to saying this to u. bcs u christians are always looking for trouble
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by System202: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dreytonisback:
This is the funniest post I've seen on nairaland ,OST especially the comments

Christians always see Muslims as killers , and when they kill them , they still complain grin
Why are you complaining when you already know theye killers?
Why living around them ?
Why buying food from them ?
Why marrying or dating their women ?
Why investing in their lands?
Why using their products?

It's funny when people slam Muslims when they don't even know the truth about what they worship

Boko Haram
Those who kill innocent people parading themselves as Muslims
Those who are corrupt and draining the country

They're not Muslims , it's not everyone that goes to the mosque go pray is a Muslim
I must tell y'all today , the reason why christians are being slaughtered as chickens is bc of the hate they have for the true Muslims

Buhari is not a Muslim, true Muslims don't act that way , or wasn't Umar Yar'adua a Muslim again ?

Is Lawrence Anini a Muslim ? Who doesn't know the story

Is Clifford orji a Muslim? Who doesn't know the story

Evans kidnapper was he a Muslim? Who doesn't know the story

Oyenusi was he a Muslim? Who doesn't know the story

IPOB are the Muslims? Who doesn't know the story

Is Obasanjo a Muslim? Who doesn't know the story

But once anything bad happens and that person or group writes in Arabic y'all will name the Muslims bc they also say Allahu Akbar grin

Have you ever heard any news in (United Arab Emirates)
Which y'all know as Dubai which is a Muslim country killing people?
Do Saudi Arabia kill people for no reason?
Sadio mane that gives his 30% salary to his people is he a Christian ? No he's a Muslim

Don't generalize, you still have so many good mannered Muslims around you and you can't deny that
And christians commit even worse crimes , do Muslims hold them accountable?

How many igbos are Muslims ? Merely 6%
Yet they kill and fight all day , what about other christian states ?
Oh bc they write their incriptions in Arabic , that make makes the Muslims? grin hatred for christians will never change for life so y'all bear it

Pastors that do Doggystyle on church alter does that mean all christians are bad?

Even the bible y'all claim to study ,how many versions does it have ?
How many versions were sent on earth grin
Do Jehova witness use same version of bible with deeper life?
King James
First testament and more
I'm not hating bc I already know yall are blind but what baffles me is , how can millions of people serve a religion without taking their time to understand it ?

If I ask questions no one can answer they raid me with plenty curses and stories which I even love grin

Can anyone give me straight answers without stories?

1. Who's the father?
2. Who's the son?
3. Who's the holy spirit?
4. Who wrote the bible?
5. Who were the 3 wise men?
6. What's their story and how holy were they to have written a book for y'all to believe?
7. If idol worshipping means serving mouldings and sculptures nd trees and more, then what do christians do when they kneel in Jesus and Mary's moulding to pray?
Isn't that idolism?
8. How did y'all know the face of Jesus and other people in the bible, were there cameras those days?
9. The name "Bible" what's the meaning and why isn't the name mentioned inside the same bible?
10. Where was it written that it's best to burry dead christians with golden caskets and more ?

I have 90 more questions, I bet y'all won't answer , confused people thinking they're smart
Give me answers to these with quotes verses in the bible and I'll convert to Christianity today , thank you my lovely christians who hate the whole Muslims in the world .
I'm waiting but I bet they will be mute , and I'm expecting insults instead of answers as usual grin

They can't. It's only how curse that they know

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
vanbonattel:
And The yorubas Still Keep Fighting For One Nigeria?
no mind the stupid Yoruba Muslims o na them foolish people
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
joyandfaith:
90% of Muslims would kill, maim, rob, cheat non-muslims if given opportunity.
100% bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by mohims(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
kmcutez:

The Roman Catholic Church invented Islam. Mohammed was a white man.
You seems to be high on Ijebu weed. Quit drugs. You can imagine the effects it's having on you.

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by 1Sharon(f): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
He is honest.

Fundamental Muslims are honest.

This extremist terrorist is doing what the "peaceful loving" majority are too afraid and in denial about doing.
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by alanto: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
PAGAN9JA:
Check out the screenshots of this INEC Employee.

Abdulaziz Ibrahim Musa, an official of the Independent National Electorate Commission (Nigeria) , Abuja, claims that killing non-muslims (infidels) is his duty and he is involved in it..

Terrorizing a non-muslim (infidel) is not a crime. It is a divine instruction.

What say, should we register a formal complaint with INEC and a PCRRU police file complaint?

cc lalasticlala Mynd44
@OP the guy said you provoked him but you only posted what he said. There’s more to this conversation. Shows from the beginning. You are being a bad person but not stating exactly what transpired between you too and I’m not a Muslim to justify what he has said but if you go about provoking people expecting them not to sneeze. You re not a good person
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
alanto:

@OP the guy said you provoked him but you only posted what he said. There’s more to this conversation. Shows from the beginning. You are being a bad person but not stating exactly what transpired between you too and I’m not a Muslim to justify what he has said but if you go about provoking people expecting them not to sneeze. You re not a good person

So whatever was said, does that justify Giving death threats to non-muslims and sanctioning killings of non muslims?

I think you are not right in the head.

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Dreytonisback(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
System202:

They can't. It's only how curse that they know

And if they can't provide answers regarding their own religion then they don't deserve to live close to any normal human being .

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Curious345: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
The Nigerian police force just conducted a quranic recitation competition for members of the force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heritage Polytechnic Student Killed During Their Matriculations (graphic Pics) / Breaking! Breaking!! Breaking!!! Robbery At First Bank, Akure. PICS attached / A Very Terrible Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.