Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee (5766 Views)

BREAKING: Eight Kidnappers Who Killed INEC Employee In Ebonyi Arrested / It Is Your Duty To Report Illegal Foreigners In Nigeria / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Curious345: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
I think the guy was provoked...

But I wonder why the deadliest Islamic terrorists are born and raised in Jos, a Christian city..

Pantami etc just name them.

Jos people are really weaklings
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Hotspotbro(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
All those Palestine and Hamas supporters....They do follow the news of what happens in isreal..
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
And when you call these morons out for the terrorist they are they start shout "islamophobia!!!" What form of monster are these imps worshipping?! I wonder why a sane human would want to be a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Penguin2:
Imagine what this one will do if he’s put in charge of an election between a Christian and a Muslim...

He would rig the elections for the Muslim and consider it the ‘work of Allah’.

And he studied in University of Jos o. If an university graduate had this kind of mentality, tell me what the mind of an almajiri that is undiluted by western education is like.

Guess those who made the statement that “every Muslim is a potential terrorist”, are justified.

Look at the mayhem they are causing from France to Uk to Norway to the US.

Islam is a cancer that shouldn’t have been allowed to mestersize.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Universities in the north are glorified islamiyyas.

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:
This uselessss uncircumcised dirty smelly idiots know where they're flexing their muscles and it's within the shores of backward north.

Sometimes i wish Christianity was a little bit violence like Jewish religion, i swear this country for tire this fools . Sometimes i do wish we should drop the teaching of our Lord Jesus christ and deal with this bastards.

They won't make an attempt to arrest the fool now for such an inciting comment. All their headache is Prophet NNAMDI KANU.

We don't need to stoop to the levels of animals. Neutrals will not know the difference and think we are the same with them.
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
I remember the story of that female teacher killed in Gombe for touching the koran. Northern Muslims are the singular group that makes me almost believe Darwin's load of bull that humans evolved from primitive apes. I think northern muslims are almost halfway to being complete humans.

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Israel19:
Hmm.., just take a look @ wht d mind of an average Muslim northerner is processing!! And you say some people shouldn't ask for a separate country from these people?

Is still baffles me that up till this moment large no of people from the south still see this con3 as 1. Bros we re never one, we can never be 1.

Only the biggest fool in the lowest depth of delusion will think this country is one. Unfortunately, many Nigerians fall into this category.

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by rigarmortis: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
Fake identity.
The Ugandans are at it again.

Dis you try to check the ID on Facebook before posting?
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Herbephe1(m): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2021
PAGAN9JA:
Check out the screenshots of this INEC Employee.

Abdulaziz Ibrahim Musa, an official of the Independent National Electorate Commission (Nigeria) , Abuja, claims that killing non-muslims (infidels) is his duty and he is involved in it..

Terrorizing a non-muslim (infidel) is not a crime. It is a divine instruction.

What say, should we register a formal complaint with INEC and a PCRRU police file complaint?

cc lalasticlala Mynd44

@op you're shameless and very stupid. Post your own messages to him.
My able God who instructs us not to eat pigs or dogs but instructs us to save them if they're in danger... cannot tell us to kill beings either believers or non.
He asks us to call people to our religion through our behavior... Allah says there's no composure in Islam.. Forcing people to accept Islam is not- Islamic.

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by aimmoney9: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Who even formulated this religion called Islam, don't tell me it's Mohammed because he must have had his hands and legs full fucking all those virgins of his....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by aimmoney9: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2021
All because he wants to Bleep virgins after he dies, wetin pussy no go cause does not exist...
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Syntaxbyte: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
By Allah this is very dishearten, and it given me headache.
Firstly, in my own opinion. This account does not belong to a Muslim. Because Allah did not commanded us to be killing the innocent. Be it Christians or Jews.

I don't know why this set of people think leftward. angry

In history (beginning) of Islam, there was indeed war between the Muslims and the Pagan (Unbelievers). Thus it was a Defensive One, not Offensive.

It start like this. When Prophet Muhammed begins to preach One God Almighty, the Pagan of Arab dislike it because it against their Idol worship. Thus Islam begin to grow among the people. Now the Pagan are thereby got angry and frustrated by this, thus want to put a stop to it (At least we all know the story of some Prophets and how their people humiliated them while preaching, even Noah). So the Pagan begins to lay a siege for the Islam Believers on their way or at night (Everything is duely recorded). So they began to kill the Muslim in Secret then later bring it to the Public, physically attacking the Muslims, both young and adult. Infact Prophet Muhammed sent some of the Companion to a particular Christian King at Ethiopia. In several attacks by the Pagan without stopping, thus came the Command to Fight Back(Defensive) to defend the Muslims (Which is okay).
My Christian brothers and sisters should take note that no where in the Qur'an Allah commanded the Muslims to fight the people of the Book(Christian and Jews) except those who join hand with the Pagans (it happened).

I don't know what is wrong with those diluted Notherners and the Terrorist tarnishing the Beautiful Image of Islam without knowledge.

There is differences between "The People of the Books" and "The Pagans". Then Pagans were considered an Infidel not the People of the Book.

REFERRENCES BELOW:

Defensive Fight(Not Offensive):

VERSES FROM THE HOLY QURAN:

2:190 Fight in the way of God those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. God does not like transgressors.
2:191 And kill them wherever you find them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah [Persecution] is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
2:192 And if they cease, then indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful.
2:193 Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah [Persecution] and [until] worship is for God. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

I am always displeased whenever our Christian brothers and sisters saying that we are terrorist without knowing the above.
Those Notherners know not the Book(Quran). they merely follow what they tell them by the evil ones.

How can this fool be saying they are commanded to be killing the Unbelievers without know that Pagans are the Unbelievers the Muslim repels against, and did not know that this is not the Era wherein the Muslims were attacked for their Faith?. It very painful

If he continues to attack innocent people. May Allah vehemently destroy him and his co-host of evil minded terrorist.

I am very sorry my brothers. This man know nothing.

Written by me
Mumeen Mubarack
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Syntaxbyte: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
aimmoney9:
All because he wants to Bleep virgins after he dies, wetin pussy no go cause does not exist...

My Allah, It is never promised that if you're killing people that you will be granted Virgins. The way to attain Paradise in Islam has been distinguished my brother!
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by aimmoney9: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Syntaxbyte:

My Allah, It is never promised that if you're killing people that you will be granted Virgins. The way to attain Paradise in Islam has been distinguished my brother!
Distinguished by who, I also learnt that the first meal islamists eat in Al janah (paradise) is fish liver isn't this true...
Since such is obtainable, sleeping with virgins and even buying and selling is possible there...just pray that PHCN does not have an office there too... grin grin grin
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2021
Syntaxbyte:
By Allah this is very dishearten, and it given me headache.
Firstly, in my own opinion. This account does not belong to a Muslim. Because Allah did not commanded us to be killing the innocent. Be it Christians or Jews.

I don't know why this set of people think leftward. angry

In history (beginning) of Islam, there was indeed war between the Muslims and the Pagan (Unbelievers). Thus it was a Defensive One, not Offensive.

It start like this. When Prophet Muhammed begins to preach One God Almighty, the Pagan of Arab dislike it because it against their Idol worship. Thus Islam begin to grow among the people. Now the Pagan are thereby got angry and frustrated by this, thus want to put a stop to it (At least we all know the story of some Prophets and how their people humiliated them while preaching, even Noah). So the Pagan begins to lay a siege for the Islam Believers on their way or at night (Everything is duely recorded). So they began to kill the Muslim in Secret then later bring it to the Public, physically attacking the Muslims, both young and adult. Infact Prophet Muhammed sent some of the Companion to a particular Christian King at Ethiopia. In several attacks by the Pagan without stopping, thus came the Command to Fight Back(Defensive) to defend the Muslims (Which is okay).
My Christian brothers and sisters should take note that no where in the Qur'an Allah commanded the Muslims to fight the people of the Book(Christian and Jews) except those who join hand with the Pagans (it happened).

I don't know what is wrong with those diluted Notherners and the Terrorist tarnishing the Beautiful Image of Islam without knowledge.

There is differences between "The People of the Books" and "The Pagans". Then Pagans were considered an Infidel not the People of the Book.

REFERRENCES BELOW:

Defensive Fight(Not Offensive):

VERSES FROM THE HOLY QURAN:

2:190 Fight in the way of God those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. God does not like transgressors.
2:191 And kill them wherever you find them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah [Persecution] is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
2:193 Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah [Persecution] and [until] worship is for God. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

I am always displeased whenever our Christian brothers and sisters saying that we are terrorist without knowing the above.
Those Notherners know not the Book(Quran). they merely follow what they tell them by the evil ones.

How can this fool be saying they are commanded to be killing the Unbelievers without know that Pagans are the Unbelievers the Muslim repels against, and did not know that this is not the Era wherein the Muslims were attacked for their Faith?. It very painful

If he continues to attack innocent people. May Allah vehemently destroy him and his co-host of evil minded terrorist.

I am very sorry my brothers. This man know nothing.

Written by me
Mumeen Mubarack

I appreciate your write up but in the African context, are you implying that our "Pagan" Traditionalist forefathers and practitioners of "Pagan" African Traditional religions plus Chinese, Indians, Japanese, etc. must be killed today because they are not "people of the book"?

Also the Pagans were the original inhabitants of Arabia so they rose in defence of their faith. As per islam, preaching non-islamic religion in islamic countries is an offence punishable by death as in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. So then are these muslim people in the wrong?

Also, can you give references from the Autenthic Hadith Sahih where the Pagans killed muslims first?
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by freshkpomo(m): 2:11am On Nov 21, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

Thank you somuch Sir. The email is also mentioned. Please let us send an email to INEC aswell. Unless collective action is not taken, these parasites of society will continue to breed.

A PCRRU police file complaint must also be filed with immediate effect.
This guy get hand for banditry, police and inec will just do a Mickey Mouse show and nothing will be done. If I was president, God knows these type of trouble makers will be kidnapped and buried alive. We don't need such people in the modern world.
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Syntaxbyte: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

I appreciate your write up but in the African context, are you implying that our "Pagan" Traditionalist forefathers and practitioners of "Pagan" African Traditional religions plus Chinese, Indians, Japanese, etc. must be killed today because they are not "people of the book"?

Also the Pagans were the original inhabitants of Arabia so they rose in defence of their faith. As per islam, preaching non-islamic religion in islamic countries is an offence punishable by death as in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. So then are these muslim people in the wrong?

Also, can you give references from the Autenthic Hadith Sahih where the Pagans killed muslims first?

If you check my write up very well. You will see a mention that, the said Pagans attacked the Muslims first. What do you expect after that.

The Muslims did not attack anyone they are only preaching that people should leave idol (evil spirit that was credited) worship and worship God alone instead.

Nowhere is was written that "Must be killed"

But must defend for the sake of Allah
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Syntaxbyte: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

I quoted this verse to support that Muslims were in Defensive only:

Furthermore, Pagan did not own the land alone. The Muslims did not force anyone to embrace Islam, they are only preaching and reciting what was Revealed not until the Pagan see it as obstacles, then wage war against the Muslims (are you in support with that) ?
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Syntaxbyte: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

I'll suggest you should search and read about ABU JAHL. then you will understand whether is was the Pagan that first attack the Muslims or not.

Abu JAHL is the leader of the Pagan
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by pregnantMan: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Have been seriously thinking how I'm going to resume a new job tomorrow cos I don't have tp. Pls someone should help me. Am really broke 0076605179 union bank
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by freeborn02: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
Fake identity.

This is evidence that Islam signifies violence and murder.

2 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Syntaxbyte: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
freeborn02:

This is evidence that Islam signifies violence and murder.

That's a lie
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by BigYash: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jacobx007:
Let us collectively report this asshole to INEC website, evil thrives when good people do nothing. I have just post the screenshots to INEC website.
If you like report. Their patron is the president.. You wan fight presidio? grin
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by freeborn02: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Syntaxbyte:

That's a lie

No, it's not a lie. That Facebook post is real. It shows Muslims hate and don't mind killing Christians
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Joeyfizzo: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
Fake identity.

not fake. I checked
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by IvarTheBoneless: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
vanbonattel:
And The yorubas Still Keep Fighting For One Nigeria?

Yorubas haunt your dreams just like they did for your father and grandfather grin

The post has absolutely nothing to do with yoruba but because you fear Hausa so much, you wore your wife's skirts to write like a coward. grin
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Syntaxbyte: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2021
freeborn02:

No, it's not a lie. That Facebook post is real. It shows Muslims hate and don't mind killing Christians

Ok
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by OneBulletOnly: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
To all Igbos here, I don't need to remind you of the ongoing war against the Igbos. The war is raging from Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and all news outlet. The APC government have recruited online miscreants to call you cannibals, they are on every thread and forums.

They have several whatsapp group where they give them details of what they are to come online to spread against Igbos. If you are in doubt monitor Nairaland politics section.

They have created fake Biafran groups on facebook to campaign against Biafrans. They are constantly every minutes trending fabricated propaganda against the Igbos. All media houses have been bought over, so don't expect any media house to report the truth. All newspapers houses have been bought, non can write against the APC government.

Igbos you have to defend your fatherland, stop defending Nigeria and defend Igbos. Create multiple account using VPN and defend your Land, no one will do it for you. Create fake facebook accounts and defend your land. Defend Biafra anyhow, anyway. If they ban your account create more and continue defending Biafra.

Your ladies are been kidnapped and raped daily, your men are kidnapped and killed and beheaded. Why are you quite, you want to believe the government that deny lekki massacre. Be wise Igbos.

They have employed special forces, those special forces that went to Sunday Igboho's house and kill scores of people and took their bodies away. Those special forces who went to Nnamdi Kanu's house to kills hundreds of youths and took their bodies away.

Do you still want to believe in one Nigeria, when they are out with propaganda that your tribe can NEVER be president, you want to still believe one Nigeria when government budget billions to fabricate and demonize your tribe so that they can kill and burn your youths to ashes without any outrage. Igbos be wise like serpent and defend Igboland like Lions.
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by JohnOkolo: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
PAGAN9JA:
Check out the screenshots of this INEC Employee.

Abdulaziz Ibrahim Musa, an official of the Independent National Electorate Commission (Nigeria) , Abuja, claims that killing non-muslims (infidels) is his duty and he is involved in it..

Terrorizing a non-muslim (infidel) is not a crime. It is a divine instruction.

What say, should we register a formal complaint with INEC and a PCRRU police file complaint?

INEC Employee detais:
Abdulaziz Ibrahim Musa,
2A,Angwan Rogo, opposite Madara junction, formerly Burkutu junction,Jos north LGA, Plateau state.

cc lalasticlala Mynd44

I will always continue to say this and @Srun Nairaland be ready to block me as you please.

The time is up for the God of Abraham and all it lies and deceit. Humans won't survive the next century believing in a divisive and cruel God that only wishes prosperity for those that follows and serves him.

The God of 21st Century and beyond will be one of Peace and Conscience.

Bleep your Allah and all he created including the Cunt of your Mother and the Bastard Teachers who continue spreading false God.

You go kill tire but las las the God of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael and all those stupid descendants will perish forever.

The only God I know is Peace, Love, Happiness and Death all Others are fraud.

And to my Bastard Muslims and Islam last standing Bigots, your days of reckoning is near, it will be easy like what happened to Jews. Just look for their prayer mark in the forehead and put a Bullet through it and send them to their Demonic God in Hellven- Hellven is the paradise of Hell where Devil dwell and no fire but snow
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by JohnOkolo: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Syntaxbyte:

I'll suggest you should search and read about ABU JAHL. then you will understand whether is was the Pagan that first attack the Muslims or not.

Abu JAHL is the leader of the Pagan

The new attack will come and bullets will be shot through your prayer mark, bastard Infidels we will send you all to your useless worthless God in Hell. Devil punish Allah a million times
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by JohnOkolo: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Syntaxbyte:

If you check my write up very well. You will see a mention that, the said Pagans attacked the Muslims first. What do you expect after that.

The Muslims did not attack anyone they are only preaching that people should leave idol (evil spirit that was credited) worship and worship God alone instead.

Nowhere is was written that "Must be killed"

But must defend for the sake of Allah

Devil punish Allah. Bastard infidels and worthless servants of a Useless God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) / Heritage Polytechnic Student Killed During Their Matriculations (graphic Pics) / A Very Terrible Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.