Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Child Sexual Abuse At Bethel, Summon Served, Governing Body Named - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Child Sexual Abuse At Bethel, Summon Served, Governing Body Named (459 Views)

Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / Evidence Of A Culture Of Sexual Abuse At TB Joshua's Church / How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Sexual Abuse At Bethel, Summon Served, Governing Body Named by rottennaija(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2021

Re: Child Sexual Abuse At Bethel, Summon Served, Governing Body Named by rottennaija(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2021

Re: Child Sexual Abuse At Bethel, Summon Served, Governing Body Named by rottennaija(m): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2021
... M

Re: Child Sexual Abuse At Bethel, Summon Served, Governing Body Named by rottennaija(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2021
K

Re: Child Sexual Abuse At Bethel, Summon Served, Governing Body Named by johnw47: 1:00am On Nov 20, 2021
lost blasphemer and fraud jw janosky's sewer mouthed denial of truth was deleted by mod ^^

sifia pain get fraud jw blasphemer
Re: Child Sexual Abuse At Bethel, Summon Served, Governing Body Named by Janosky: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
johnw47:
lost blasphemer and fraud jw janosky's sewer mouthed denial of truth was deleted by mod ^^

sifia pain get fraud jw blasphemer
The lady made an accusation which only a competent Court of law will decide whether her claim is genuine or not.
Let the Court decide, i NEVER denied.
Sometimes, these Moderators sef!

Sifia pained 3 doghead slave!
Who is in these screenshots?
Your fellow 3 doghead slave & Pastorpreneurs are cradle robbing, child molesters.
Remove the rafters in your Christendom or continue WAILING grin cool

Re: Child Sexual Abuse At Bethel, Summon Served, Governing Body Named by johnw47: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Janosky:

The lady made an accusation which only a competent Court of law will decide whether her claim is genuine or not.
Let the Court decide, i NEVER denied.
Sometimes, these Moderators sef!

Sifia pained
3 doghead slave!
Who is in these screenshots?
Your fellow
3 doghead slave & Pastorpreneurs are cradle robbing, child molesters.
Remove the rafters in your Christendom or continue WAILING
grin cool

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost blasphemer and fraud jw janosky

loving to blaspheme The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit of the bible
without repentance and forgiveness until your last breathe:

Mar 3:29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

and other false jw's(mad mad, dappa d dope etc.) joined you in your same one line of thought.
blaspheming The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit
calling them "dogheads" and "the oly ghost" and whatever disrespectful and blaspheming
names that they could think of

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Were Animals Cast Out Of The Garden Of Eden Too? / How The Lord's Chosen Member, A Bank Manager Returned $1million Dollars. / I Died And I Was Punished In Hell, Jesus Sent Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.