Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution (3870 Views)

Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by BigSarah(f): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tinubu 2023 Insha Allah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by seunmsg(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

If you support this rubbish, then you are worse than an idiot.

The world is yearning for good governance but here you are pushing for shame and absurdity.

You just went to school but your brain is still wrapped in backwardness.

Is it because you are a Yoruba Muslim!

Tinubu is a technocrat with a history of achievements. Hes also a nationalist who understand the diversity of Nigeria and possesses the skills and experience required to lead Nigeria to greatness and shared prosperity. The alternative to Tinubu in 2023 is Atiku and i am sure most Nigerians do not want the calamity called Atiku to be president. Tinubu is the better option looking at all those with a realistic chance in 2023.

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by seunmsg(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
nzeobi:

So the end SARS report finally woke you up to come and hustle for Christmas and you now loiter around to earn your pay as usual

Actually, I have been busy with a very naughty audit assignment for about two weeks now. I got bored of writing the report so i decided to come play around for a while on Nairaland this morning. Good to see that quite a lot of you have missed my contributions on the forum. wink wink wink

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by PrinceOfLagos: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
I hate you more more more and more
But I Love You smiley
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
But I Love You smiley
I will always hate you,always.
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by PrinceOfLagos: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
seunmsg:

Actually, I have been busy with a very naughty audit assignment for about two weeks now. I got bored of writing the report so i decided to come play around for a while on Nairaland this morning. Good to see that quite a lot of you have missed my contributions on the forum. wink wink wink
grin grin

So which one is your main hustle and side hustle between your audit work and ass licking Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by assent: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
seunmsg:

Tinubu is a technocrat with a history of achievements. Hes also a nationalist who understand the diversity of Nigeria and possesses the skills and experience required to lead Nigeria to greatness and shared prosperity. The alternative to Tinubu in 2023 is Atiku and i am sure most Nigerians do not want the calamity called Atiku to be president. Tinubu is the better option looking at all those with a realistic chance in 2023.

Tinubu the technocrat drug dealer couldn't build a functional hospital in Lagos State but travels abroad for medical tourism. You should feel ashamed defending such a person.

Same Tinubu fought ambode and Fashola over money and here you are defending him. You should feel ashamed.

He even lied about his age and you are pushing for a man with zero Integrity.

Tinubu is corrupt and Atiku is corrupt. So, there is no difference.

Tinubu will never be president.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Tinubuadvocate: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
The one you used your money buy then.
PrinceOfLagos:
COVID-19 palliatives rebranded

If you know you know
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by PrinceOfLagos: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
I will always hate you,always.
You hate me for speaking up against injustice against the people hmm
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Kaiser20: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mr. Tinubu is one of the most corrupt leaders we have in modern Nigeria. He distributes food on during elections

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by seunmsg(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

grin grin

So which one is your main hustle and side hustle between your audit work and ass licking Tinubu?

Audit pays the bills, Nairaland and Twitter engagements is just a patriotic contribution to help shape national issues and sometimes just for cruise. I don't take it deeply as some of you IPOB and PDP folks do tongue.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by PrinceOfLagos: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
seunmsg:

Audit pays the bills, Nairaland and Twitter engagements is just a patriotic contribution to help shape national issues and sometimes just for cruise. I don't take it deeply as some of you IPOB and PDP folks do tongue.
If truly you're patriotic, you won't be supporting a questionable character like Tinubu
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by seunmsg(m): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

Tinubu the technocrat drug dealer couldn't build a functional hospital in Lagos State but travels abroad for medical tourism. You should feel ashamed defending such a person.

Same Tinubu fought ambode and Fashola over money and here you are defending him. You should feel ashamed.

He even lied about his age and you are pushing for a man with zero Integrity.

Tinubu is corrupt and Atiku is corrupt. So, there is no difference.

Tinubu will never be president.

While you are entitled to your opinion, it still does not change the fact that 2023 contest will likely be between Tinubu and Atiku. One of them may likely rule you from 29th May, 2023 whether you like it or not. It is better to choose and support the better of the two options.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by assent: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
seunmsg:

While you are entitled to your opinion, it still does not change the fact that 2023 contest will likely be between Tinubu and Atiku. One of them may likely rule you from 29th May, 2023 whether you like it or not. It is better to choose and support the better of the two options.

If Tinubu wins, then the desitny of your children will be ruled for at least 4 years by a drug dealer.
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by seunmsg(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

If truly you're patriotic, you won't be supporting a questionable character like Tinubu

The patriot in me won't allow me touch the devil called Atiku even with a long stick. Tinubu is not a perfect choice but he's a far better choice than Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki or any other northerner PDP may come up with.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by seunmsg(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

If Tinubu wins, then the desitny of your children will be ruled for at least 4 years by a drug dealer.

The destiny of my children are in safer hands under a Tinubu presidency than under an Atiku presidency. As a secondary school student between 1995 and 2001, i enjoyed a little of the good governance of Tinubu/AD governors in the south west (1999-2001). So you see, my children will be fine under a Tinubu presidency.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by assent: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
seunmsg:

The destiny of my children are in safer hands under a Tinubu presidency than under an Atiku presidency. As a secondary school student between 1995 and 2001, i enjoyed a little of the good governance of Tinubu/AD governors in the south west (1999-2001). So you see, my children will be fine under a Tinubu presidency.

Lolz. You remind me of someone willing to sell his birthright for a morsel of meat.

An obvious sign of mental myopia.
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by seunmsg(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

Lolz. You remind me of someone willing to sell his birthright for a morsel of meat.

At least, I am projecting a candidate i believe in. Now tell us, who are you supporting for president in 2023? It is not enough to be spewing hateful comments about Tinubu. Tell us your candidate and start projecting him or her to Nairalanders. Campaigning against Tinubu without coming up with a viable alternative will not put a good president in Aso rock.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by nzeobi(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
seunmsg:

That's good but when handling the audit be professional about it cos it's something serious unlike BMC job
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by assent: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
seunmsg:

At least, I am projecting a candidate i believe in. Now tell us, who are you supporting for president in 2023? It is not enough to be spewing hateful comments about Tinubu. Tell us your candidate and start projecting him or her to Nairalanders. Campaigning against Tinubu without coming up with a viable alternative will not put a good president in Aso rock.

When they tell you zombies the truth, you see it as hate speech. Why is your camp so undignified?
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by oyatz(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
I know this one will be here to defend this criminal. According to him even Tinubu's poo is sweeter than KFC food

Why do you think you have the right to control whoever he defends?

Must everybody hate the man you hate?
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by oyatz(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You cannot force over 200million Nigerians to vote In a kleptomaniac

Every high profile corruption cases got his name boldly written on them

We no want thief to be our president in 2023

Bros park well. Nobody is forcing anybody to vote for anyone.

You vote for your candidate, others will vote for their candidate too.

You can't even determine outcome the election in your polling unit (that's if you even have a PVC).
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by oyatz(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

All these emotional blackmail will not work sir.

It never cease to amuse and amaze me seeing people that are planning to support Atiku 2023 wailing online that nobody should support Tinubu.

Vote for Atiku and allow those who will vote for Tinubu do so in peace. Whoever wins should be sworn-in. QED

1 Like

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Drogunov: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
seunmsg:

Se ori aye e lode? People are beginning to notice just how unprincipled you are. The whole Nigeria situation is just like a soccer match to you. You must choose club side even though whatever happens has no benefit for you. Amougbaux!
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Drogunov: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
seunmsg:

So Tinubu was governor of Oyo State then, abi? Ani Lai Mohammed nko se lowo e ni. To ba ya nsin wa a tun ni auditor ni e, Federal government ni ohun ba a sise, pe Abuja ni ohun gbe. Tinubu will never be president. Your support for him is just too inconsequential.
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Drogunov: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
seunmsg:

Loju bobo amougbaux yi, o ma a feel pe Atiku ni gbogbo awon ti won ko support Tinubu fe maa support. Onifun kan. He can't think outside the box. He views life from the prism of Tinubu vs Atiku!
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Drogunov: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
seunmsg:

So anyone who does not support Tinubu must automatically be IPoB or PDP? grin grin grin grin It is well with your sou..... grin grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by assent: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
oyatz:

All these emotional blackmail will not work sir.

It never cease to amuse and amaze me seeing people that are planning to support Atiku 2023 wailing online that nobody should support Tinubu.

Vote for Atiku and allow those who will vote for Tinubu do so in peace. Whoever wins should be sworn-in. QED

Lolz. You castigated buruji kashamu for being a drug dealer, whereas you campaign for Tinubu, who is another drug dealer.

You guys are Hypocrites and liars. grin
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Drogunov: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

grin grin

See, the guy's main and only hussle is to lick balls. It doesn't matter if its Buhari, Tinubu or any NURTW chairman. He just licks them all. All you need is to have some semblance of political /social/economic influence, your balls is guaranteed to be licked by seunmsg. Plus, he is not an auditor. Don't let him deceive you.
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Drogunov: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
A ma wa a se nkan o.......

seunmsg:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lot Of Nigerians Might Be Sad After Seeing Sierra Leone Election -samson Itodo / Imo State Is Now The 2nd Largest State Economy In Nigeria Behind Lagos / I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.