Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution (3877 Views)

Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
COVID-19 palliatives rebranded

If you know you know

The once you already stole abi which palliative again?
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Drogunov: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
seunmsg:

Tinubu is bigger than rebranding Covid-19 palliatives.

And you even have the temerity to defend this practise of distribution of food purposely for elections? Should it matter if it was rebranded palliative foodstuff or not? You are hopeless o!
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by PrinceOfLagos: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Drogunov:

See, the guy's main and only hussle is to lick balls. It doesn't matter if its Buhari, Tinubu or any NURTW chairman. He just licks them all. All you need is to have some semblance of political /social/economic influence, your balls is guaranteed to be licked by seunmsg. Plus, he is not an auditor. Don't let him deceive you.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by oyatz(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

Lolz. You castigated buruji kashamu for being a drug dealer, whereas you campaign for Tinubu, who is another drug dealer.

You guys are Hypocrites and liars. grin

I have NEVER campaigned for any politician.

However, I am 100% against limiting the rights of ANY citizen to aspire to any office. This is democracy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by henrysam(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
We go collect and chop am. Tinubu no go enter. We don't need these old fools to rule us again.
They are shameless

1 Like

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by assent: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
oyatz:

I have NEVER campaigned for any politician.

However, I am 100% against limiting the rights of ANY citizen to aspire to any office. This is democracy.

Any liar can claim to be righteous on a public forum.
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Alabule: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Keep them poor.
Keep them hungry.
When it's election time, share peanut let them eat for a day or two.
Then rob them and their future for the next eight years.
Will it work this time?
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by cocolacec(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
COVID-19 palliatives rebranded

If you know you know
Na you be di brand manager.
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by oyatz(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

Pls post just one post where I canvass for people to vote for ANY candidate.

I don't take Nigerian politicians serious and I don't vouch for anybody.

I am a rational person who know that in a presidential election, there are bound to be plurality of opinions, preferences and of course sentiments. I accommodate divergent views and different shades of views.

I am totally against bullying people for supporting whoever they like whether the candidate is Jonathan, Atiku, Tinubu, Buhari or even the Devil.
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by oyatz(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

What people like you don't understand is that abusing or causing a formidable presidential aspirant online will NOT stop him from contesting or cause his supporters to change their minds.

It will only appeal to those who already hate him like you.

And when this critism have an obvious tribal colouration, it may be counter-productive casting the aspirant as a victim of tribal hatred, causing his own people to close ranks and rally behind him e.g the strong campaign of calumny against Buhari in 2014 caused most Northerners to rally behind him.

Fortunately or unfortunately, about 70% of the voters aren't on social media. Most of the people on social media don't have PVCs, those who have hardly come out to vote.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by assent: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
oyatz:

What people like you don't understand is that abusing or causing a formidable presidential aspirant online will NOT stop him from contesting or cause his supporters to change their minds.

It will only appeal to those who already hate him like you.

And when this critism have an obvious tribal colouration, it may be counter-productive casting the aspirant as a victim of tribal hatred, causing his own people to close ranks and rally behind him e.g the strong campaign of calumny against Buhari in 2014 caused most Northerners to rally behind him.

Fortunately or unfortunately, about 70% of the voters aren't on social media. Most of the people on social media don't have PVCs, those who have hardly come out to vote.

Yeah, your likes are mentally programmed to worship the rich. It doesn't matter if the rich is a drug dealer.

That's a shame.
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by assent: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
oyatz:

Pls post just one post where I canvass for people to vote for ANY candidate.

I don't take Nigerian politicians serious and I don't vouch for anybody.

I am a rational person who know that in a presidential election, there are bound to be plurality of opinions, preferences and of course sentiments. I accommodate divergent views and different shades of views.

I am totally against bullying people for supporting whoever they like whether the candidate is Jonathan, Atiku, Tinubu, Buhari or even the Devil.

You don't vouch for them; you only codedly campaign for Tinubu
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't say what you don't know. I hate you

Bloody bullion van thief urchins
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by musa234(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nigerians please be wise...Dont fall for this...I repeat dont fall for this
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
BigShishi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDZ9OeLeNpw
OP, the grains of rice will be counted first! Na you and MC oluomo dey in-charge!
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by oyatz(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

You don't vouch for them; you only codedly campaign for Tinubu

Do you know the meaning of campaign?

Point to just one post where I have ever said people should vote for one person ,that he will do XYZ or that he is this or that.

If Tinubu wants to contest, let him be. I don't need to hate him because you hate him. All of us can't be supporting just the candidate you support and all of us can't hate the candidate you hate
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Sonyboom765: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Is your father not more corrupt than the biggest political thief in Nigeria.

nairalandankrah:

Tinubu is not bigger than corruption
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by assent: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
oyatz:

Do you know the meaning of campaign?

Point to just one post where I have ever said people should vote for one person ,that he will do XYZ or that he is this or that.

If Tinubu wants to contest, let him be. I don't need to hate him because you hate him. All of us can't be supporting just the candidate you support and all of us can't hate the candidate you hate

So, opposing anyone is your own definition of hatred? You Hailers are pathetic.

Anyone who says anything you don't like is automatically guilty of hate speech.
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Sonyboom765: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Be deceiving yourselves

We know the truth

You igbo father will still cry blood over Tinubu matter while fool like Ikpeazu Pandora Peter Obi Ugwuayi Theodore Orji Abaribe Ekweremadu Kalu Orji Anyim loot your destiny n that of your born n unborn generation beyond redemption
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by oyatz(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

So, opposing anyone is your own definition of hatred? You Hailers are pathetic.

Anyone who says anything you don't like is automatically guilty of hate speech.
And where did I say that?

What most of you don't know is that, you can't really change the political directions of your state, let alone Nigeria on social media.

Try to join a political party, attend their ward meetings, congresses ,rallies, campaigns and conventions.

At present , about 85% of the members of political parties are Okada riders, market women, artisans, unemployed youths, NURTW and thugs.

We need more of educated and new generation Nigerians to be part of the political processess.

People like Tinubu are well enrenched in the real political processess and only real political processess can defeat them. You can't achieve this on social media.

Irrespective of whoever becomes the president, he will still be influential and directly benefit from the presidency.
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by Sonyboom765: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Don'tins that guy over 200 mil we rather vote Pandora Peter Obi to continue looting your glory m that if your born n unborn generation to overseas.

PrinceOfLagos:

You cannot force over 200million Nigerians to vote In a kleptomaniac

Every high profile corruption cases got his name boldly written on them

We no want thief to be our president in 2023
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by assent: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
oyatz:

And where did I say that?

What most of you don't know is that, you can't really change the political directions of your state, let alone Nigeria on social media.

Try to join a political party, attend their ward meetings, congresses ,rallies, campaigns and conventions.

At present , about 85% of the members of political parties are Okada riders, market women, artisans, unemployed youths, NURTW and thugs.

We need more of educated and new generation Nigerians to be part of the political processess.

People like Tinubu are well enrenched in the real political processess and only real political processess can defeat them. You can't achieve this on social media.

Irrespective of whoever becomes the president, he will still be influential and directly benefit from the presidency.

And you are here codedly campaigning for a drug dealer?
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by DeMekus: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
seunmsg:

Tinubu is bigger than rebranding Covid-19 palliatives.
Yeah, bigger than bullion vans.

Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by oyatz(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
assent:

And you are here codedly campaigning for a drug dealer?

You are still making the same mistake.

You can't win like this, by trying to paint a particular candidate bad but you can win by ACTIVELY participating in the political processess i.e join a political party or start convincing people to vote for your candidate.
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by ProudImolite: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't say what you don't know. I hate you
E pain you
Re: Tinubu For President 2023- Campaign Foodstuff Awaiting Distribution by assent: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
oyatz:

You are still making the same mistake.

You can't win like this, by trying to paint a particular candidate bad but you can win by ACTIVELY participating in the political processess i.e join a political party or start convincing people to vote for your candidate.

Is Tinubu a drug dealer or not?

Am I painting him bad or he painted himself bad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Enugu Non-Indigenes Endorse Gov. Ugwuanyi, PDP Guber Candidate, Others / Independence Anniversary: Nigeria Shall Rise Again – Atiku / Boko Haram Kills 6 People, Injures 4 In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.