Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,167 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

How I Lost Dollars And The lingering Menace Of Fraud In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lost Dollars And The lingering Menace Of Fraud In Nigeria (2629 Views)

EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) / Grand Jury Indicts Olalekan Ponle Of Fraud, Faces 20 Years in Prison / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost Dollars And The lingering Menace Of Fraud In Nigeria by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2021
As hardworking as most Nigerians are, they will continue to miss a lot of opportunities because of some bad eggs unless these things are tackled top bottom. We cannot completely excuse the responsibility of the government in this.
Re: How I Lost Dollars And The lingering Menace Of Fraud In Nigeria by JavaScript90: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Cc lalasticlala please move the thread to front page. It is already in page 2 and this is an original article
Re: How I Lost Dollars And The lingering Menace Of Fraud In Nigeria by JavaScript90: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
lalasticlala front page o. This thread is over due
Re: How I Lost Dollars And The lingering Menace Of Fraud In Nigeria by tellwisdom: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
You decided to come out now to complain because it affected you?

Don't just write and complain bro. Proffer solution, so others reading can follow suit.

Again, don’t wait for issues to hit you before you speak up. Don’t be selfish.
Re: How I Lost Dollars And The lingering Menace Of Fraud In Nigeria by JavaScript90: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
tellwisdom:
You decided to come out now to complain because it affected you?

Don't just write and complain bro. Proffer solution, so others reading can follow suit.

Again, don’t wait for issues to hit you before you speak up. Don’t be selfish.

I have always been an advocate against Fraud
Re: How I Lost Dollars And The lingering Menace Of Fraud In Nigeria by gadgetplanetng: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2022
How can we solve this problem?

On our own?

JavaScript90:
Mods leave this thread in politics. This is describing the consequences on fraud in Nigeria and how Nigerians and the present government can fight it.

As a Nigerian, there are many apps you can't see, talk more of downloading from playstore or appstore. There are websites you can't visit and a lot of online programs you can't participate. Many people from poor African countries are earning a lot of dollars doing survey. If these surveys was available to Nigerians I am sure it will help a lot of youths to break even.

even CPC rates are very poor on AdSense if your traffic is from Nigeria. This problems that this generation is pilling up will be a large burden on the upcoming generations
Re: How I Lost Dollars And The lingering Menace Of Fraud In Nigeria by telim: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2022
JavaScript90:
Mods leave this thread in politics. This is describing the consequences on fraud in Nigeria and how Nigerians and the present government can fight it.

As a Nigerian, there are many apps you can't see, talk more of downloading from playstore or appstore. There are websites you can't visit and a lot of online programs you can't participate. Many people from poor African countries are earning a lot of dollars doing survey. If these surveys was available to Nigerians I am sure it will help a lot of youths to break even.

even CPC rates are very poor on AdSense if your traffic is from Nigeria. This problems that this generation is pilling up will be a large burden on the upcoming generations

Am the guy that called you these morning.
Re: How I Lost Dollars And The lingering Menace Of Fraud In Nigeria by JavaScript90: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2022
telim:

Am the guy that called you these morning.

Ok
Re: How I Lost Dollars And The lingering Menace Of Fraud In Nigeria by 46arcadez(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2022
Our main problem are the developers, they are the on advertising to build a phishing website, ponzi site for guys so as to get paid. Believe me without you guys, fraud wouldn't have gotten to this level here.
Na still developers dey run Ali baba
Re: How I Lost Dollars And The lingering Menace Of Fraud In Nigeria by JavaScript90: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2022
46arcadez:
Our main problem are the developers, they are the on advertising to build a phishing website, ponzi site for guys so as to get paid. Believe me without you guys, fraud wouldn't have gotten to this level here.
Na still developers dey run Ali baba

Lol, you could be right sha, but Nigeria fraud industry is way more than building phishing websites

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Humble Appeal For Help To Rescue My Children From Pastor Chris Okafor / Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case / Watch Video, 2 Female Thieves Caught And Tortured In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.