Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,485 members, 7,854,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho To Be Released Earlier Than Expected(opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho To Be Released Earlier Than Expected(opinion) (507 Views)

I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho To Be Released Earlier Than Expected(opinion) by Ogamysamo: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
it is no longer a mystery to any active Nigerian to know that president Muhammadu Buharis's meeting with leaders and representatives of the Igbo people today will not exclude facts surrounding the detain of mazi nnamdi kanu(thou it can't be the sole reason). it is also said that what war can't achieve in a generation, kind words from a humble heart may achieve double of it in a day.

thou he may not be ready to let the Igbos have a separate federation of their own, but he is a human with a heart of feelings and such he may not be too quick to release Kanu but he will surely release him as soon as possible[after some other meetings with his senates, reps governors and others]. In which case also for he will have to do justice and not free Kanu without Igboho having his own freedom likewise.

'this is nigeria for you'

threat go to the heart of stones but petition and humility soften the hearts of stones
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho To Be Released Earlier Than Expected(opinion) by Ogamysamo: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
it is my opinion and opinion may be right and wrong

so if you like quote me as a northerner or a southerner, easterner or middle-belter

i am not from any of them.

me am a citizen of heaven a paradisite am i.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho To Be Released Earlier Than Expected(opinion) by Skooltynz: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
I don't think releasing KANU will be possible under buhari administration because KANU is stubborn and will not accept the conditions given to him which we all know will be him putting a halt to do Biafran agitation,the only solution now is to at least give southeast some autonomy if buhari gives autonomy to the Southeast all other regions will demand theirs immediately and that is restructuring, we all know the north fears restructuring as much as they fear Seccession.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho To Be Released Earlier Than Expected(opinion) by joyandfaith: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Igboho v benin republic is different from kanu v fg. Kanu may be released due to political reason.
Pa Akintoye is a key to release of Sunday from benin prison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho To Be Released Earlier Than Expected(opinion) by Ogamysamo: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
joyandfaith:
Igboho v benin republic is different from kanu v fg. Kanu may be released due to political reason.
Pa Akintoye is a key to release of Sunday from benin prison
but were they not arrested for thesame crime?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho To Be Released Earlier Than Expected(opinion) by joyandfaith: 5:02am On Nov 20, 2021
Ogamysamo:
but were they not arrested for thesame crime?
Igboho was arrested for immigration offence. After the arrest, FG wants to extradite him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho To Be Released Earlier Than Expected(opinion) by Ogamysamo: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2021
joyandfaith:

Igboho was arrested for immigration offence. After the arrest, FG wants to extradite him.
oh! i see

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Close Source Calls Out Buhari's Name In New Mocking Post With Aisha / For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu / How Deputy Speaker, Ahmed Wase Syphoned Billions From Wase Community, Built Priv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.