Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu (506 Views)

If Igbo Want President They Should Support Tinubu / Biafra News - If Igbo Want To Be President, They Should Join A Political Party" / "If Igbo Want To Be President, They Should Join A Political Party" - Isa Funtua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu by oilyngbati(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Now, the Igbo like competition a lot. They not only compete amongst themselves, but also compete with others.
Recently, when you point out the atrocities of Ipob terrorists/ESN, the bingos will say what about the bandits and boko haram in the north? In essence, Ipob is saying since the north has terrorists, the SE must have theirs too.

In the area of presidency, when I pointed out that hunchback lamidi cownu and his brainless Ipob bingos have completely destroyed Igbo political capital, hence making 2023 Igbo president unattainable, they say what of the Yoruba whose sons (OBJ and Falae) were adopted as presidential flag bearers for both political parties (PDP and AD)

Well, I think Nigerians will accept such arrangement for Ndigbo, if they can provide the head of cownu by February, 2022.
Not putting MKO on thesame level as a common criminal like cownu, but for convince and to see if the Igbo would compete well with Yoruba, let them put pressure on president to delete kanu on or before Feb, 2022. Then, both political parties can go ahead and adopt two Igbo candidates as their respective flag bearers.

Oya, Ndigbo over to you, even though I know Ipob/ESN terrorists doesn’t represent Igbo, but because of the deafening silence of the Igbo leaders, many are assuming otherwise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu by Ekpeitit(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
For meth people to produce a president they must drink my urine first.
Re: For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu by tnerro1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
As in juju sacrifice
Re: For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu by oilyngbati(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ekpeitit:
No need of urine drinking or prostrating to other Nigerians like Ezeife said, just offer the head of hunchback namadi cownu on a pot, then they have a shot.
Re: For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu by oilyngbati(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
tnerro1:
As in juju sacrifice
As in to show seriousness and win the competition against others.
Re: For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu by conductor20000: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yoruba. That's why you people will never understand Igbos. That's why Igbos are not your mate. We are thinking of our future while you're thinking about us. See shallow thinking of someone with a phone accecible to the internet.

In a shithole where the people (Katsina and Ogun state for example) who have been ruling for 60 years are now being engulfed in terrorism and poverty, somebody still thinks a blessed tribe like Igbos wants to rule over animals.

See, if I want to be president of cows, I'll buy a farm and rule over wild animals. Stop over rating this your Nigerian presidiotship. It's more or less equivalent in power as the CEO of Shoprite.

Hold your presidiotship. We no need. Keep electing cows like the current one you have.

Igbos, we have made up our mind since 1967. Shove your president in your arse.

2 Likes

Re: For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu by QueenAgbo(f): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin

They should come and beg me.
Re: For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu by oilyngbati(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
conductor20000:
Yoruba. That's why you people will never understand Igbos. That's why Igbos are not your mate. We are thinking of our future while you're thinking about us. See shallow thinking of someone with a phone accecible to the internet.

In a shithole where the people (Katsina and Ogun state for example) who have been ruling for 60 years are now being engulfed in terrorism and poverty, somebody still thinks a blessed tribe like Igbos wants to rule over animals.

See, if I want to be president of cows, I'll buy a farm and rule over wild animals. Stop over rating this your Nigerian presidiotship. It's more or less equivalent in power as the CEO of Shoprite.

Hold your presidiotship. We no need. Keep electing cows like the current one you have.

Igbos, we have made up our mind since 1967. Shove your president in your arse.
Bla bla bla! You don’t need presidency, but everyday, your leaders are begging other Nigerians for it? Bingo, go and pay your monthly dues to hunchback lamidi cownu.

1 Like

Re: For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu by conductor20000: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
[s]
oilyngbati:
Bla bla bla! You don’t need presidency, but everyday, your leaders are begging other Nigerians for it? Bingo, go and pay your monthly dues to hunchback lamidi cownu.
[/s]
wink

1 Like

Re: For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu by conductor20000: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
[s]
oilyngbati:
[/s]
Yoruba Muslims travelling 1000 miles from their brown hut in Ibadam to go beg for unity in Anambra.

God is wonderful! grin

1 Like

Re: For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu by Emergingnation(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
oilyngbati:
[s]Now, the Igbo like competition a lot. They not only compete amongst themselves, but also compete with others.
Recently, when you point out the atrocities of Ipob terrorists/ESN, the bingos will say what about the bandits and boko haram in the north? In essence, Ipob is saying since the north has terrorists, the SE must have theirs too.

In the area of presidency, when I pointed out that hunchback lamidi cownu and his brainless Ipob bingos have completely destroyed Igbo political capital, hence making 2023 Igbo president unattainable, they say what of the Yoruba whose sons (OBJ and Falae) were adopted as presidential flag bearers for both political parties (PDP and AD)

Well, I think Nigerians will accept such arrangement for Ndigbo, if they can provide the head of cownu by February, 2022.
Not putting MKO on thesame level as a common criminal like cownu, but for convince and to see if the Igbo would compete well with Yoruba, let them put pressure on president to delete kanu on or before Feb, 2022. Then, both political parties can go ahead and adopt two Igbo candidates as their respective flag bearers.

Oya, Ndigbo over to you, even though I know Ipob/ESN terrorists doesn’t represent Igbo, but because of the deafening silence of the Igbo leaders, many are assuming otherwise.[/s]
Ranting of Chronic unity beggar that can't imagine his pathetic life without Igbo in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu by Emergingnation(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Lol

Igbo ain't interested with your presidency. Rule yourself forever for all we care.. vivid Biafra!!
Re: For Igbo To Be President, They Must Sacrifice Nnamdi Kanu by Kdon2: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
oilyngbati:
Now, the Igbo like competition a lot. They not only compete amongst themselves, but also compete with others.

Oya, Ndigbo over to you, even though I know Ipob/ESN terrorists doesn’t represent Igbo, but because of the deafening silence of the Igbo leaders, many are assuming otherwise.

I think you are misguided!

(1) (Reply)

How Deputy Speaker, Ahmed Wase Syphoned Billions From Wase Community, Built Priv / Brooks Residents Have Tendered Unreserved Apology To Lagos CP / Run For House Of Reps In 2023- Activist Deji Adeyanju Tells Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.