Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? (1785 Views)

E Get As Hookup Girl Go Bleep You And Bleep Your Dick And You Go Fall In Love / So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Independentgbol: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Well, I'm in the dilemma. looking through her WhatsApp chat, I saw that 2 of her friends (men) have proposed or is looking for an opportunity to have sex with her. Though she turned them down, but she still keeps them around.

Life's complicated men!!!

Any advice?
Rocktation Farano....
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Hashabiah: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
My brother, your girl is unfaithful and keeping her will make you suspicious of her every move. So do yourself a favor and end the relationship while you still can. Remember, there are many women out there , and killing yourself over one is not worth it

6 Likes

Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
HER FAULT for still wanting to be in contact with these "so called" friends.
YOUR FAULT for accepting to date a woman who has no respect for you/your relationship!

5 Likes

Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Sundaycomputer: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Send me her number

2 Likes

Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Candidlady: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kuku cover your wife face make men no dey see her

you want a pretty girl now you got one

you want a charming girl now you got one

you a lady with charisma now you got one

tell me how on earth men wont chase after your babe!! Who no want better thing? But the matter boils down to trust and your babe respect for una relationship!!
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Independentgbol: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
My brother, your girl is unfaithful and keeping her will make you suspicious of her every move. So do yourself a favor and end the relationship while you still can. Remember, there are many women out there , and killing yourself over one is not worth it

How did you know?

I was thinking about ending the relationship but the last time I proposed breakup, she begged me out of it.

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Independentgbol: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
HER FAULT for still wanting to be in contact with these "so called" friends.
YOUR FAULT for accepting to date a woman who has no respect for you/your relationship!

Well, I was having a second thought about it and I can't help but see myself as an insecure person trying to choose friends for my girlfriend especially when she's known them before we started dating
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Independentgbol: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Independentgbol:

Well, I was having a second thought about it and I can't help but see myself as [b]an insecure person trying to choose friends for my girlfrien[/b]d especially when she's known them before we started dating

And I'm not that kind of person
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Independentgbol: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:
Kuku cover your wife face make men no dey see her

you want a pretty girl now you got one

you want a charming girl now you got one

you a lady with charisma now you got one

tell me how on earth men wont chase after your babe!! Who no want better thing? But the matter boils down to trust and your babe respect for una relationship!!

How is the trust supposed to stand with all these trials?
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Hashabiah: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Independentgbol:

How did you know?

I was thinking about ending the relationship but the last time I proposed breakup, she begged me out of it.
Brother, she is only begging you because you are currently filling a void in her life . But don't get too comfortable with that knowledge. Because according to Beyonce's," don't you ever for a second get to think , you're irreplaceable ".

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Candidlady: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Independentgbol:

How is the trust supposed to stand with all these trials?
uncle what trials? You would stil be faced with more/worst trials!
two things that kills faster than snake vemons "ignorance" and "insecurity"
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Independentgbol:
Well, I was having a second thought about it and I can't help but see myself as an insecure person trying to choose friends for my girlfriend especially when she's known them before we started dating

you dont have to choose friends for your woman, but she certainly should choose her friends better and/or act accordingly when they disrespect YOU (her husband) and YOUR marriage. the minute these men made a pass at her, they should have been blocked and gone from her life. the fact that she still wanna have these men around her, says a lot about the type of woman she is (and how little respect she has for you and/or your marriage).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Independentgbol: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you dont have to choose friends for your woman, but she certainly should choose her friends better and/or act accordingly when they disrespect YOU (her husband) and YOUR marriage. the minute these men made a pass at her, they should have been blocked and gone from her life. the fact that she still wanna have these men around her, says a lot about the type of woman she is (and how little respect she has for you and/or your marriage).

Have I made a mistake by choosing her?
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Independentgbol: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

uncle what trials? You would stil be faced with more/worst trials!

two things that kills faster than snake vemons "ignorance" and "insecurity"

Talk to me dear..... Stop speaking in parables
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Independentgbol: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Brother, she is only begging you because you are currently filling a void in her life . But don't get too comfortable with that knowledge. Because according to Beyonce's," don't you ever for a second get to think , you're irreplaceable ".

It's killing me because I've long thought of just letting everything go and just enjoy the relationship while it last with all the benefits it can bring BUT.... What if I'm just overreacting?
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Candidlady: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

on point!! Respect is 'erthing!
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Hashabiah: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Independentgbol:

It's killing me because I've long thought of just letting everything go and just enjoy the relationship while it last with all the benefits it can bring BUT.... What if I'm just overreacting?
There are certain behaviors a woman exhibits that are future signs of betrayal. I just pray you see them soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Independentgbol:
Have I made a mistake by choosing her?

i cant answer that question, as i dont know the circumstance upon which you decided to marry such disrespectful woman....but what i can say is that, if you decide to stay with this foul woman, then be ready to suffer in silence.

answer this simple question: why would you even want to stay married to such woman (who thinks its ok to have friends who are just looking for any opportunity to fukc her)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Independentgbol: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
There are certain behaviors a woman exhibits that are future signs of betrayal. I just pray you see them soon

Oh my God... I'm really sad right now. I just had to come here to purge my mind.. I've never been so confused

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Hashabiah: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Independentgbol:

Oh my God... I'm really sad right now. I just had to come here to purge my mind.. I've never been so confused
You will survive .
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Independentgbol: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

i cant answer that question, as i dont know the circumstance upon which you decided to marry such disrespectful woman....but what i can say is that, if you decide to stay with this foul woman, then be ready to suffer in silence.

answer this simple question: why would you even want to stay married to such woman (who thinks its ok to have friends who are just looking for any oipportunity to fukc her)?

I don't even know what to do... I'm worried for real.
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Independentgbol: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
You will survive .

I hope so.... thank you bro/sis
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Independentgbol: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

answer this simple question: why would you even want to stay married to such woman (who thinks its ok to have friends who are just looking for any opportunity to fukc her)?

But why would she do that?
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Independentgbol:
But why would she do that?

why dont you ask her?
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nna, what were you expecting to see in an average Nigerian girls WhatsApp chats?
Abeg, go and think for yourself..
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Hintona(f): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is what happens in every girl's DM na
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Ikea81: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
He who marries a beautiful woman should be ready to die young. Old proverb......you think wise men are stupid to marry ugly women abi.. continue. Fine girls are to be bleeped and dumped
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
She's not your wife, there may be nothing to do about it, the ball is in her court
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Truvelisback(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Independentgbol:
Well, I'm in the dilemma. looking through her WhatsApp chat, I saw that 2 of her friends (men) have proposed or is looking for an opportunity to have sex with her. Though she turned them down, but she still keeps them around.

Any advice?
Rocktation Farano....
How does she dress? U can't expect a girl to dress in a sexual attractive manner and expect guys to just look, commot eye. Some guys do anything possible to fvck her. Even if it will cost them money to do so. Now hear this painful truth, If those guys have money, they will fvck her. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by bepositive11: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Independentgbol:

Any advice?
Rocktation Farano....

You're better off having a woman who's loyal as a person. If she doesn't have that character, walk away

There's no point in you trying to control the situation. If she wants to cheat, she will cheat
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by Akinwaley11(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Just two men, and you are saying everyone........
Re: Whose Fault Is It When Everyone Wants To Bleep Your Girlfriend? by DanteSilva(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
There's nothing you can do about it unless you wan make she the wear mask for public, people will always chase her, after all she's beautiful.
As far As she respects you and the relationship you're fine and be pls be confident in yourself you equally have special qualities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Me / Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! / 99% Of Members In Nairaland Are Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.