Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,782 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww (4246 Views)

E Get As Hookup Girl Go Bleep You And Bleep Your Dick And You Go Fall In Love / When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast / Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Oddfinder12: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Guys how sure are you?

4 Likes

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Oddfinder12: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
All of her friends are doing hook up but ur babe is different tongue tongue

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by headbasher96(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Na because of hookup them reduce transaction limit toto go starve next year down no go too feed up well again
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Franzinni: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
E no get meter ... E no dey read ... Ashawo be like fowl, if them climb am finish now now e go stand up shake body.....

E done ready for another climbing be that.

If your girlfriend dey social media bros nah OUR girlfriend be that.

grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by donbachi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Eggs wey dem dey pamper..guys done fry dem with palm oil chop

14 Likes

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Kollins11: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Even wives wey them dey pay bride price on top their head these days are not fvcking only their husband. They are all our wives not to talk of your girlfriend.

Any man that comes to this thread and brags about his wife/girlfriend being faithful to him is a bastard SIMP.

Las las na all of us be Ashawo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Oddfinder12: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
We no get babe but we dey fuvk alhamdullilahi ��

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Jeon(f): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
I never fuvk anybody from age 1 to current age... Wetin you want talk?

All those crazy diggy men self... like say unah no dy follow contribute for the immorality.

4 Likes

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Suunnn(f): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Oddfinder12:
Guys how sure are you?
sad
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Streetmovement(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Just yesterday I don Bleep the living hell out of one of em hood Nigga's babe wey just come in from Tanzania 2 months ago, her ass is something else cheesy

I no get babe na people own I dey borrow for now cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Prettygirl200(f): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
She's your gf not your wife, she's isn't tied to you so u can't swear that it's only her pussy u bleeped from January till December.

1 Like

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Maro4u(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
She's your gf not your wife, she's isn't tied to you so u can't swear that it's only her pussy u bleeped from January till December.
I miss the old days when virginity lasts even up to 30 years, when one can be in a relationship without sex for years still get married and wife is still a virgin... those years when women truly love. Not now when money and love of material things have destroyed the heart of all women. I just wish God wipe off this generation and let the earth start again

6 Likes

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by BigYash: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So because she is a girlfriend ,her pussy should be tourist site that every dick visits abi? Them go don full Shiloh now.. Na d end result be that..

22 Likes

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by obinna58(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Jeon:

All those crazy diggy men self... like say unah no dy follow contribute for the immorality.
It all depends on the offer, don't think you're special and different

When it comes you go collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Jeon(f): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
obinna58:

It all depends on the offer, don't think you're special and different

When it comes you go collect wotowoto

eno concern me.. special or not the penis will rise even for babies and underage.

Most of you are flat in the butt so nothing to offer... unlike Daddyck cool

3 Likes

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by obinna58(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Jeon:

eno concern me.. special or not the penis will rise even for babies and underage.

Most of you are flat in the butt so nothing to offer... unlike Daddyck cool
Oh my god, we lost this one

12 Likes

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by toujurs: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Jeon:

How do men contribute
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Prettygirl200(f): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Maro4u:
I miss the old days when virginity lasts even up to 30 years, when one can be in a relationship without sex for years still get married and wife is still a virgin... those years when women truly love. Not now when money and love of material things have destroyed the heart of all women. I just wish God wipe off this generation and let the earth start again
Eyaaaa since u missed those days why didn't u keep your own virginity. Abi non virgins today were disvirgined by herself? No be man disvirgn them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Nyascobar1414: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Eyaaaa since u missed those days why didn't u keep your own virginity. Abi non virgins today were disvirgined by herself? No be man disvirgn them

Amadioha fire your t0t0/d!ck...
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Nyascobar1414: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
One 6months old lactating mother collect her Simp husband money for baby food/milk...Na so she go meet her bestie during her hey/Uni days, the guy collect number sharp sharp.. The woman return go house,go give 6months old baby food finish, she pet the child make she sleep.. Come comot go empty primary school block go fvk bestie, the best!e bend the vvoman for primary school window fire her toto,dem come catch them.. Na so tori fly go reach husband for workplace; na so the man divorce the vvoman sharp sharp with the baby.. Na then I sabi say some simps get mind...

So @op, na married vvomen guys dey bunk now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Prettygirl200(f): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Amadioha fire your t0t0/d!ck...
That same amadioha go fire your papa dick and your mama toto. E barge abi? Correct!!!

2 Likes

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Maro4u(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
pls try talk with sense, in today's society can u compare the immoral act of a 12 years old girl with that of a 12 year old in the 90s or below? They even rebrand it to what they call doing... why won't men take advantage of them when their so call elders of same gender has failed to put them on the right part.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Prettygirl200(f): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Maro4u:
pls try talk with sense, in today's society can u compare the immoral act of a 12 years old girl with that of a 12 year old in the 90s or below? They even rebrand it to what they call doing... why won't men take advantage of them when their so call elders of same gender has failed to put them on the right part.
oga why are you crying? No be me do u oooo, this matter na simple logic, any man wey want virgin make e remain virgin simple. Who no gree fit for argue with him ancestors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Pickmycall: 1:58am On Dec 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
You go still dey tell all the guys you meet that you are a virgin.
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Pickmycall: 2:01am On Dec 08, 2022
Maro4u:
Na the same O.No think am
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Oddfinder12: 5:55am On Dec 08, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
One Mr Steve deh fvk my babe grin grin
Ahhhj sory bro..naso. she fit de giv am mad styles she never giv u before!

1 Like

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:
E no get meter ... E no dey read ... Ashawo be like fowl, if them climb am finish now now e go stand up shake body.....

E done ready for another climbing be that.

If your girlfriend dey social media bros nah OUR girlfriend be that.

grin
With this mentality, I blame the girls that are opening legs for all you immatured boys.
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Jay5mie: 6:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Oddfinder12:
We no get babe but we dey fuvk alhamdullilahi ��

My gee cheesy
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Prettygirl200(f): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2022
Pickmycall:
You go still dey tell all the guys you meet that you are a virgin.
A woman is not tied to you as long as she's not your wife, you are not even engaged to her so why she should put all her eggs in one basket? You guys know how to dissapoint very well so she will definitely have other options cux at the end of the day u might not marry her. So you all that call yourselves men should stop making a storm out of a tea cup.

2 Likes

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by T0BY(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2022
As a nigga, if you think say nah only you dey kpolash your babe, then think again.

2 Likes

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by christianjoy(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2022
This matter dey sweet me well well

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photos / How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders / Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.