Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Sex Starved Husband - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Starved Husband (61079 Views)

Sex Starved Wife / A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starved Husband by HoneySwag(f): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2021
Marriage sounds scary
slimjohn2k5:
Bro, u are not alone. I beg my wife all the time for sex.

Sometimes she said I always ask at the wrong always, she is tired, etc

I have accepted my faith but what I do to get her now is doing somethings she is supposed to do like washing the toilet, I take professional exams, show her result I passed, when she is happy I asked for sex as the reward.

I buy very cheap things that make her happy and ask for sex as reward. I said cheap things like bolé and groundnut, corn, watermelon etc

Just find a spicing point, I feel they need a little tickle

Some of us are unmarried n do not understand what happens there. This is the reason marriages are crashing. Some see women as sexual tool, so when they see these resistance they say the woman is bad.

At least op was having sex before it stopped, y not ask him what changed. When he was enjoying it we did not know till the place lock grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Godmademan(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2021
suffering:
Polygamy for solve your issue long ago.
one of the pros of Polygamy. When you have like 6 wives and service one in like 3 days, taking like 2 to 3 weeks to go round all six, then each one gets to cherish her opportunity when it comes. Religion, economy and the mad drama that comes with such arrangement makes men to just overlook these things.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2021
kkins25:
my muslim friends say same about Mohammad.
That's OK. undecided
Re: Sex Starved Husband by ehay(f): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] no
Richandsimple:
She's not enjoying it pure and simple!

Upgrade ur skills and create a very relaxed atmosphere in ur home.

When u want sex don't ask for sex; Instead ask her to shower with u,it will lead to sex.
At times remove all ur clothes and tell her to massage ur back,then ask her if she also needs one,u will end up banging her.
Smack her backside whenever u guys are alone,send naughty chats to her even when both of u are 2geda.
And in all these do ur research and discover her point of not return,trust me all ladies have one.

Nwanne, my thoughts exactly. Even when I am not in the mood, before you know it I'm all over him and making demands. It's obvious OP does not know much about his wife's erogenous zones.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Daradared2(f): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2021
i was in the situation of your wife before expecilly when newly married, its normal for woman to do that. with time she will get used to it. What hubby usually do, if need sex at night, he will start his forplay in the morning like squeezing, soft kiss all that, then help a liitle out in the house like cooking the dinner, allow me to be watching, while he do some crazy stuff. Oboy! i no get choice than to allow him to his satisfaction.
So, am hubby's bitch, and a wife grin

4 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by iomoge2(f): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2021
descarado:

You shouldn't have said it. Can you kindly erase that as most of the posters here are kids.
Most of these topics are created for traffic. You know that. Just that they depict everyday problems
done
Re: Sex Starved Husband by descarado: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
iomoge2:
done
Thank you sis kiss
Re: Sex Starved Husband by naijaman2225(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
SuperStriker:

That is what I don't want to do. I don't want to go to another woman but I am suffering...Sometimes I feel like I will tear my shirt and start running round the street when that pressure is too much
START THINKING ABOUT ALTERNATIVES OR YOU MAY END UP, ONE DAY, BEING ARRESTED FOR RAPE OR PAEDOPHILIA.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Fe190: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
kinibigdeal:
Unmarried people advising married people how to live their lives in marriage grin

Lol, just looking at things from another perspective. You marry as a guy and try to provide without thinking twice and when nature calls for u to satisfy your sexual urges, you start hearing funny things from your partner (it could actually be selfishness cause some of them don't really feel much during the sexual activity and fake sometimes to please their man but they know many guys love it so it's like a silent weapon that they only give when they're pleased. Hence you now see the guys trying to make their partner happy so they're pleased and willing to give them a reward. A funny cycle that's been happening for a long time hence you see some Married guys telling unmarried guys to enjoy their lives while they're still single (something has to change sha)

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by temi1290: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mummyfour:
And what book or constitution is it written that women must wash toilet, or that if a man does house chores, he has lost his manhood?
Abeg what works in one marraige mustn't work in another.
The most important thing is if the parties concerned are satisfied with their own arrangements.
Marraige requires a lot of patience, tolerance, agreement and compromise.
Abeg no be every thing be gra gra as it regards marraige.
There should be mutual respect of both parties feelings.
I don't care what makes it work. What concerns me is: let it work, and let all be genuinely happy.
Case close

You're not bright, doing the chores to keep the house clean is totally different from doing it to get sex as reward,in my own book, that wife is nothing but a filthy prostitute for requesting for payment before giving sex out.I said what I said.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by temi1290: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
bigman001:

Bro, i really appreciate this reply of your, actually many married men are facing this condition i'm also one of them, mine is even worst. i dont know maybe because she is the last born or sort of, but have learned to live with it for over 9 years now, because of the sexual starvation have resulted in masturbating whichi have never tried before when i was single. worst thing is she is not even sexually inclined ( she no sabi, sh just be like intimacy gadget) when it comes to sex she go just dey like log stick na me go dey do all the running around. It's very frustrating thou, but i need to accept and deal with it.

Don't deal with shit, get you a second wife or divorce her once and for all
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Fe190: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
temi1290:

Don't deal with shit, get you a second wife or divorce her once and for all

Divorcing or getting a new life companion no easy o and e no cheap, When you think of the bride price and everything you've spent so far and how you can be made to pay your ex-wife regular money if it goes to court- you go just comot mind and face ur reality and be smiling as if everything is okay inside.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by temi1290: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fe190:

Divorcing or getting a new life companion no easy o and e no cheap, When you think of the bride price and everything you've spent so far and how you can be made to pay your ex-wife regular money if it goes to court- you go just comot mind and face ur reality and be smiling as if everything is okay inside.

Pay who regular money in which country? Nigeria?
Re: Sex Starved Husband by temi1290: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
dhiqson:
The responses on this thread are very appalling and damning
It's funny even the sole called religious folks are chunning bullocks!
Imagine even saying he should be spiritual!!!!! God almighty grin

You guys don't read or wah?? (religious folks) one of the reason marriage was instituted, was to avoid fornication. And as such, a man or woman was needed to marry so as to have sex within the confines of marriage!! But now it's being watered down
But this life no balance sha

They said fornication is a sin
We enter the marriage, them they give time table

To the op
It's very simple
Power dynamics has changed in the home
Now do less talking
And more on action
Rarely sleep at home
Go somewhere like your friends or stuff
Chill there
And when you come back, be all smiles and all. Quit asking her for sex... She'd sense something amiss
And when she asks you if you're cheating, tell her it's non of her business.

Holier than Jesus Christ himself, confused souls
Re: Sex Starved Husband by ahnie: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nilx:

Goldfly not Goldflish
Spanishfly...I think it's hard to get from pharmacy now
Re: Sex Starved Husband by temi1290: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How do you know she is pushing him? undecided

The OP never said the wife is intentionally withholding sex from him in this so how can we sanely consult that there is a fault somewhere and it is definitely hers? undecided

You feel you're wise, so denying him sex is not pushing him?
Re: Sex Starved Husband by temi1290: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So because he paid bride price means he shouldn't do anything else for his marriage? undecided

What is that anything else that he is not doing?
Re: Sex Starved Husband by teacherbim(f): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
ify01:

I need it, just that I'm not in Lagos
Where are you?
Re: Sex Starved Husband by rhames(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And when the same thing happens with the other woman, you will marry another and then another abi? undecided

He would have told his new beau about his Mango
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Mummyfour(f): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
temi1290:

You're not bright, doing the chores to keep the house clean is totally different from doing it to get sex as reward,in my own book, that wife is nothing but a filthy prostitute for requesting for payment before giving sex out.I said what I said.
if I am not bright, then you are definitely too dull to recognize a bright person.
Can't you people make your comments without insults or attacks?.
Is there some kind of commission that seun secretly pays you guys for insulting people that I don't know about.
Please if you are convinced that you are truly bright, then quote people like you.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=slimjohn2k5 post=107774762]Bro, u are not alone. I beg my wife all the time for sex.

I have accepted my faith but what I do to get her now is doing somethings she is supposed to do like washing the toilet, I take professional exams, show her result I passed, when she is happy I asked for sex as the reward.

I buy very cheap things that make her happy and ask for sex as reward. I said cheap things like bolé and groundnut, corn, watermelon etc

Some of us are unmarried n do not understand what happens there. This is the reason marriages are crashing. Some see women as sexual tool, so when they see these resistance they say the woman is bad.

At least op was having sex before it stopped, y not ask him what changed. When he was enjoying it we did not know till the place lock grin grin grin[/quote
]

So you mean you have sex once in a successful examination?
That's like once in 2 years lol.

'I have accepted my fate' sums up everything you have said..
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
I don't want to cheat on my wife but she cannot cope with my demands for sex. She even told me to control myself and be more spiritual and I am wondering. If I am not controlling myself, I would have cheated on her long ago. I am a fine looking man with many opportunities to cheat. We only have sex when she's ready and wants it, anything outside that is excuse upon excuse. How can a woman I married be telling me to control myself?

We will all definitely go back to polygamy somehow someway someday soon.
Men generally have a higher sex drive than women
Women,especially when they become mothers tend to enter the 'mother hen' phase and their naturally lower libido sinks a notch or two further.
So your wife that use to like sex suddenly doesn't anymore.
It becomes a chore for her or even worse another arsenal of manipulation in the battle field that has become your marital life.
Leaving her husband heavily blue balled and salivating for sex.
This is where house girls enter the picture.
Something so close and convenient
Or he seeks his release outside the home ...
Either way,he will.
A man will always answer the cries of the babies in his balls.
Sooner or later,this OP will cheat on his wife.
And we will be here to offer our usual 2kobo opinions

Why not just throw the doors open and admit that our grandfathers were right after all?
Re: Sex Starved Husband by temi1290: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mummyfour:
if I am not bright, then you are definitely too dull to recognize a bright person.
Can't you people make your comments without insults or attacks?.
Is there some kind of commission that seun secretly pays you guys for insulting people that I don't know about.
Please if you are convinced that you are truly bright, then quote people like you.

You understand my point abi you no understand? Mtweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Gnosticstudent(m): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
showafrica:

Just make more money and marry a second wife... Make sure the second wife is machine on za oza room, case closed

This is the comment I was looking for from first page..
Why are they all encouraging him to be adulterous when he has the option of marrying another wife...a more suitable one

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by DonroxyII: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Sex Starved Husband by XaintJoel20: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
One of the major causes of the this problem in marriages is this:
Some ladies has had countless body counts before getting married and among those guys who they had these counts with are professionals, skilled, semiskilled and unskilled and by the time they finally settle down in marriage, they would be expecting their husbands to sex like one of those professionals they had met during their single days and their husbands inability to sex like a "professional" make the sex boring to them which always make them to lose interest because to them it tantamount to time wasting. The truth is this, there is no woman that doesn't like sex if she can always get satisfaction.
That is why it's very important to marry a virgin if you can lay your hands on one.
Thanks.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Dieuetla: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Bro, u are not alone. I beg my wife all the time for sex.

At least op was having sex before it stopped, y not ask him what changed. When he was enjoying it we did not know till the place lock grin grin grin

OP. Follow this advice and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by dhiqson(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
temi1290:

Holier than Jesus Christ himself, confused souls

I no grab
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
temi1290:
You feel you're wise, so denying him sex is not pushing him?
I asked a question there. Are you not able to answer? undecided
How do you know she is pushing him? undecided

The OP never said the wife is intentionally withholding sex from him in this so how can we sanely consult that there is a fault somewhere and it is definitely hers? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
temi1290:
What is that anything else that he is not doing?
You responded to a question I asked another commenter. I expected an answer... are you trying to give it? undecided
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
rhames:
He would have told his new beau about his Mango
And this because the new one has a libido setting button to guarantee he is covered for sex on demand? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.