Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Sex Starved Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Starved Husband (61109 Views)

Sex Starved Wife / A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starved Husband by michlins(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Marriage wahala.

This thing isn't something I can do

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by manee2(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Awon Nun wives angry

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by TUTU147: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Talk it out with her, maybe she might tell you what the problem is.You too should look for what turns her on and look good for her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
That is what I don't want to do. I don't want to go to another woman but I am suffering...Sometimes I feel like I will tear my shirt and start running round the street when that pressure is too much
Then do that, take on running to exercise your body and also work off a lot of that sexual frustration. Who knows that might help bring back the magic to your marriage, assuming it once was there to begin with. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Jerrick(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin
Re: Sex Starved Husband by donestk(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
You get what you bargain for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Husband by revived: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Omooooooooo e be many things

How I go marry and I no go dae bang on steady angry

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by suffering: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Polygamy for solve your issue long ago.

22 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by ednut1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
For many women they married cos of pressure not because they wanted to. Send her packing

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Arieljay(f): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
[

The devil is trying to create problem in your home through your wife,get on your knees,seek for counseling with your wife,have an open discussion with your wife,report the issue to a trusted God fearing family friend or member, cheating ain't the solution,goodluck!!life no balance sad sad sadquote author=SuperStriker post=107773729]Good day everyone.
I don't want to cheat on my wife but she cannot cope with my demands for sex. She even told me to control myself and be more spiritual and I am wondering. If I am not controlling myself, I would have cheated on her long ago. I am a fine looking man with many opportunities to cheat. We only have sex when she's ready and wants it, anything outside that is excuse upon excuse. How can a woman I married be telling me to control myself?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by b3llo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Join Bible study group in your local church.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Karemarealty288(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Men are polygamous in nature ......use your head.

13 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by shantti(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Bro, u are not alone. I beg my wife all the time for sex.

Sometimes she said I always ask at the wrong always, she is tired, etc

I have accepted my faith but what I do to get her now is doing somethings she is supposed to do like washing the toilet, I take professional exams, show her result I passed, when she is happy I asked for sex as the reward.

I buy very cheap things that make her happy and ask for sex as reward. I said cheap things like bolé and groundnut, corn, watermelon etc

Just find a spicing point, I feel they need a little tickle

Now this is funny, grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Husband by GboyegaD(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
How involved are you with her and the home? Try get more involved and find out what works in your own home. One of the thing I learned before marriage is whenever you go out, never come home empty handed. Sincerely, it makes every one at home crave your return when you go out and vice versa. Things you can buy are as easy as chocolate bars, fries, or any other snack you all like.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Lamasta(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
I don't want to cheat on my wife but she cannot cope with my demands for sex. She even told me to control myself and be more spiritual and I am wondering. If I am not controlling myself, I would have cheated on her long ago. I am a fine looking man with many opportunities to cheat. We only have sex when she's ready and wants it, anything outside that is excuse upon excuse. How can a woman I married be telling me to control myself?
She is an inconsiderate wife

6 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by BennyDon: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nine out of every ten husbands are having same problem with their wives.

I really wish these women understood the fact that satisfying their husbands sexually is one of their main marital duties.

I feel your pains, brother. Talk to her about it and if she refused to adjust, find a way of satisfying your sexual urge elsewhere.

Most of these wives ain't only wicked when it comes to satisfying their hubbies, they're so selfish.

...and when you go find pleasure somewhere else, they complain.

It's well

27 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by rhames(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
I don't want to cheat on my wife but she cannot cope with my demands for sex. She even told me to control myself and be more spiritual and I am wondering. If I am not controlling myself, I would have cheated on her long ago. I am a fine looking man with many opportunities to cheat. We only have sex when she's ready and wants it, anything outside that is excuse upon excuse. How can a woman I married be telling me to control myself?

As an African,I will Marry another woman who can handle my sex drive without divorcing her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Teetee777: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
marry another wife now, or you are not a man, enjoy yourself o

5 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Lordbinsmar: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nilx:
She said spiritual, lol.

[s][/s]Team virgin or nothing should take note. [s][/s]

angry

Tell her, you ain’t her spirit husband and she should stop expecting you to be spiritual.

Why don’t you consider Spanish goldfly stuff on her or make her desire for it bu other means.

But if na me be you, I go give an excuse whenever she’s in the mood too

Wetin concern virgin with OP's matter?

4 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by kinibigdeal(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Unmarried people advising married people how to live their lives in marriage grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

if you dont want to get a concubine to fulfil the void in your life (that your wife doesnt want to fulfill) then accept your fate and be sexually miserable for the rest of your natural life.
Lol

What sort of wicked advise is this grin

6 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by yak(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.

Both of you need to see a certified counselor not just a religious leader or something like that but someone who's knowledgeable in counseling
Re: Sex Starved Husband by jamesversion: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.

Na your type of wife I dey find. Cos me I don't like sex as such. I can sleep on the bed with a lady for weeks and I won't even feel like having sex. Her companionship is what I enjoy. The issue recently caused my breakup.

18 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Richy4(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
U guys are really scaring the unmarried people on these forum... The complaint throughout these week is getting out of handooo haba!! shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Glycolite: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nilx:
She said spiritual, lol.

Team virgin or nothing should take note.

Tell her, you ain’t her spirit husband and she should stop expecting you to be spiritual.

Why don’t you consider Spanish goldfly stuff on her or make her desire for it bu other means.

Team virgin or nothing FC !
your childish antic to discredit virgins and promote boreholes is actually dead on arrival.
Reading through that write up,nothing actually got to do with virgins,but potatoes must potate !

12 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by don4real18(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Well, you can get a concubine. Let her know your intentions.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Lamanii22(f): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:

That is what I don't want to do. I don't want to go to another woman but I am suffering...Sometimes I feel like I will tear my shirt and start running round the street when that pressure is too much

Ha! Your libido is very high.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Mrbenny001: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
How well are you doing it .. when it's time.. if she not enjoying you or you don't satisfy her..she won't really be interested most time

8 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by neonly: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nilx:
She said spiritual, lol.

Team virgin or nothing should take note.

Spanish fly bro's u bad ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ignore her, make her feel you are cheating on her. Ignore her, avoid her, avoid eye contact, no conversation. Cold war till further notice

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Husband by olabolaji(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

I have accepted my faith but what I do to get her now is doing somethings she is supposed to do like washing the toilet, I take professional exams, show her result I passed, when she is happy I asked for sex as the reward.

I buy very cheap things that make her happy and ask for sex as reward. I said cheap things like bolé and groundnut, corn, watermelon etc

If I marry this kind woman na d next day her father go refund my money. Rubbish Timetable for sex is criminal

This is Nonsense and slavery God forbid

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

Lol.. Wahala...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.