Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Sex Starved Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Starved Husband (61111 Views)

Sex Starved Wife / A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starved Husband by MrJavaS: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
I don't want to cheat on my wife but she cannot cope with my demands for sex. She even told me to control myself and be more spiritual and I am wondering. If I am not controlling myself, I would have cheated on her long ago. I am a fine looking man with many opportunities to cheat. We only have sex when she's ready and wants it, anything outside that is excuse upon excuse. How can a woman I married be telling me to control myself?

You are acting like the sex means a lot to you. What you fail to realise is that women enjoy sex as much as ( if not more than ) you do.

Sit her down like a man In control and communicate.

8 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Bro, u are not alone. I beg my wife all the time for sex.

Sometimes she said I always ask at the wrong always, she is tired, etc

I have accepted my faith but what I do to get her now is doing somethings she is supposed to do like washing the toilet, I take professional exams, show her result I passed, when she is happy I asked for sex as the reward.

I buy very cheap things that make her happy and ask for sex as reward. I said cheap things like bolé and groundnut, corn, watermelon etc

Just find a spicing point, I feel they need a little tickle

You're such a shame of a man, you're everything a man shouldn't be.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Husband by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
I don't want to cheat on my wife but she cannot cope with my demands for sex. She even told me to control myself and be more spiritual and I am wondering. If I am not controlling myself, I would have cheated on her long ago. I am a fine looking man with many opportunities to cheat. We only have sex when she's ready and wants it, anything outside that is excuse upon excuse. How can a woman I married be telling me to control myself?
It's only you that is familiar with all the details about your marriage which you may not lay it all here. As we speak, your wife may also have her own side of the story. Throwing such sensitive family issue to the public for solution may not be the best option. If you have anybody your respect, who also has good influence over you both, meet same for counseling.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by endallinfection: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

I have accepted my faith but what I do to get her now is doing somethings she is supposed to do like washing the toilet, I take professional exams, show her result I passed, when she is happy I asked for sex as the reward.

I buy very cheap things that make her happy and ask for sex as reward. I said cheap things like bolé and groundnut, corn, watermelon etc

. Oh My God ! They have Successfully used this one Head ooooo ...Yeepa Deliverance needed quickly

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Husband by shantti(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ok if she is not in the mood can't she at least give u Mouth Action.

All of u saying women are not sex objects, have u seeing how sex starved women behave too. One woman even drugged her husband and helped herself when he was unconscious, yet nobody is talking about how men are not sex object too

6 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

if you dont want to get a concubine to fulfil the void in your life (that your wife doesnt want to fulfill) then accept your fate and be sexually miserable for the rest of your natural life.

You sound more miserable

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by neonly: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nilx:

Goldfly not Goldflish

U dey encourage rape oooooo
Dat is another form of telling people how to rape women especially dis small boys

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
We way never marry, waitin we go do now

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by bitingcool: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:

That is what I don't want to do. I don't want to go to another woman but I am suffering...Sometimes I feel like I will tear my shirt and start running round the street when that pressure is too much

shuuu
na so e dey hungry youuu

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
thesicilian:
When you carry your marital problems to Nairaland, be prepared to get all sorts of advice.
They should just rename Nairaland to marriageLand. cheesy 80% of the threads on front page are now marriage related.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Fash20: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Life of married men. Lol
Re: Sex Starved Husband by socialmediaman: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy
Funny enough this goes on in 80% of marital homes but nobody wanna talk.
Try parading ur gbola around the house more often..lol

Jus joking o cheesy ,maybe the next person has something better to say cheesy

Do you have a source for this data?

7 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Truvelisback(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aye le ooo, u go see ooo.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Babastrong(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
If You believed that two heads are better than one.
you must also know that two kpekus are sweeter than one.
personally, I can't cope with only rice everyday. If i chop rice today, na pounded yam e go be tommorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by MartinsD12(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
Maybe you are not sexually compatible sexually with her, are you sure you really date her, you could have find out this on time without marrying her, the truth is that some couples that have this kind of not having a good sexxx relationship are not really compatible, but you say when she is in the mood she gives you, try to talk to her to find out why she is doing you like that.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by brizziedos(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy Funny enough this goes on in 80% of marital homes but nobody wanna talk. Try parading ur gbola around the house more often..lol
Jus joking o cheesy ,maybe the next person has something better to say cheesy
you nor get anything wey you wan talk cry
Re: Sex Starved Husband by somehow: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

Prostitution within the home

16 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nsy01: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Rub her clitocurrency grin grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by okoroemeka(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
there are many things a man must sacrifice for a stable marriage and a peaceful home,I must commend you for been a gentleman and deciding not to cheat on your wife,unlike me and other naughty married men that cheat despite being fvcked black and blue by our wives,I think the only option left for you is to masturbate and that is what your wife is codedly telling you, disgusting as it may seem but that will be the only option that will bring peace in your marriage and control your high libido,

6 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Fourwinds: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lamanii22:

Ha! Your libido is very high.....

Yes!! The guy wants to fvck and the pvssy must be given to him to bang

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by vaca1: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
I am going to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. pre-intimacy. men are unapologetically selfish when it comes to pre-intimacy. As you guys like pre-intimacy so do the women. Try it . It works

12 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Sanchez01: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

Apologies o but if you need to buy your wife something, no matter how little then it is no different from what call girls do. What happens the day you don't buy? No show? Buying stuff as a married man just to have sex with your own wife is a bad idea. Sooner or later, you might need to have that conversation.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
I am not married but my main gf was doin it to me den. I call it manipulation. Only when she is in the mood thats wen we have sex. I come carry one bae close to my street wey like sex wella. Anytime she go i will invite dat one. But she come discover say i nor dey bother again, even when is in the mood sometimes i will tell her am tired, i wan sleep. I even try dey use scope remind her say shey she nor like sex na, say me too nor dey get sex urge again. After 3months of no sex with her na so bae parra come dey demand am every week.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Husband by ogahope(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

Well said, I believe he is young in marriage. He should always look for the happy moment of the wife and strick. If he knows he will strick any time, he should prepare the way early enough and avoid quarry and provocative words. He should also learn to be more romantic even when he doesn't want sex.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Tosin67: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
My wife wey I pay for her go tell me no to sex.... I go come dey beg her abi carry come nairaland For wetin? All those uniben girls wetin dem dey for? Na she just know. I no get that time.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Truvelisback(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
She said u should try to be spiritual. Bro, try to be spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by ba2remagaji: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
U don enter one chance
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Treat her like a lady
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Anndrew(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nilx:

Goldfly not Goldflish
na Spanish fly I know o
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kingstanding: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:

That is what I don't want to do. I don't want to go to another woman but I am suffering...Sometimes I feel like I will tear my shirt and start running round the street when that pressure is too much
You better wake up.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Efuaye(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Her disinterest in sex could be due to many things. Find out from her.
Sometimes, she may not even know why! One of the reasons to see a marriage counselor too.
Do away with your entitlement mentality! Remember, she's human though your wife.
Be romantic and up your communications.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.