Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Sex Starved Husband - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Starved Husband (61014 Views)

Sex Starved Wife / A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Bamzyriches451: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
I Never marry so I no really Sabi wetin I wan talk for here
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Dearlord(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
My friend your own doing is getting out of sex.
Try to lock up small
Re: Sex Starved Husband by melviniyke2002(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy
Funny enough this goes on in 80% of marital homes but nobody wanna talk.
Try parading ur gbola around the house more often..lol

Jus joking o cheesy ,maybe the next person has something better to say cheesy
grin please wot is gbola,asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Bbqekpa: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
I don't want to cheat on my wife but she cannot cope with my demands for sex. She even told me to control myself and be more spiritual and I am wondering. If I am not controlling myself, I would have cheated on her long ago. I am a fine looking man with many opportunities to cheat. We only have sex when she's ready and wants it, anything outside that is excuse upon excuse. How can a woman I married be telling me to control myself?

Na everywhere. My wife go give a 1000 excuses
Re: Sex Starved Husband by LegendaryGTv: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
So married men are this sex starved
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Towma(f): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
pappilo:

E no go better for your whole family. Oloriburuku woman. I pity the simp that will fall into your trap. Frigid ting!

Get dafuq outta ere with you stank pussio!

E no go better for your entire generation hopeless randy he goat.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Zidoh(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:

That is what I don't want to do. I don't want to go to another woman but I am suffering...Sometimes I feel like I will tear my shirt and start running round the street when that pressure is too much
Wake up man!!! Dont be foolish!!
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Bbqekpa: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Bro, u are not alone. I beg my wife all the time for sex.

Sometimes she said I always ask at the wrong always, she is tired, etc

I have accepted my faith but what I do to get her now is doing somethings she is supposed to do like washing the toilet, I take professional exams, show her result I passed, when she is happy I asked for sex as the reward.

I buy very cheap things that make her happy and ask for sex as reward. I said cheap things like bolé and groundnut, corn, watermelon etc

Just find a spicing point, I feel they need a little tickle

Some of us are unmarried n do not understand what happens there. This is the reason marriages are crashing. Some see women as sexual tool, so when they see these resistance they say the woman is bad.

At least op was having sex before it stopped, y not ask him what changed. When he was enjoying it we did not know till the place lock grin grin grin

So we many grin
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
op, something tells me you're a Christian. And if you did the "no sex before marriage" thing, you will realise that you needed patience and discipline to achieve the goal. Now, more than ever before, you need patience and discipline not to mess yourself up with a strange woman. The consequences breaking your marriage covenant will not just affect you but the generations after you. Don't do it! You may need to see a doctor and a counsellor/therapist for help.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Towma(f): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
pappilo:

E no go better for your whole family. Oloriburuku woman. I pity the simp that will fall into your trap. Frigid ting!

Get dafuq outta ere with you stank pussio!

I even made the mistake of taking your stupid fallacious post serious.

Somebody that types like you can not be a formerly married man or a man with children. You never marry once sef talk less of divorce. Rubbish.

Anything you address or write to me will fall back on your head times ten.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by UncleJudax(m): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Bro, u are not alone. I beg my wife all the time for sex.

Sometimes she said I always ask at the wrong always, she is tired, etc

I have accepted my faith but what I do to get her now is doing somethings she is supposed to do like washing the toilet, I take professional exams, show her result I passed, when she is happy I asked for sex as the reward.

I buy very cheap things that make her happy and ask for sex as reward. I said cheap things like bolé and groundnut, corn, watermelon etc

Just find a spicing point, I feel they need a little tickle

Some of us are unmarried n do not understand what happens there. This is the reason marriages are crashing. Some see women as sexual tool, so when they see these resistance they say the woman is bad.

At least op was having sex before it stopped, y not ask him what changed. When he was enjoying it we did not know till the place lock grin grin grin
Chai! This is beyond pathetic.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by PROPEACE: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
luminouz:

Which nonsense kudos? undecided

That dude has suffered and is still suffering. Only the redpill can save him.
Is he willing to swallow it?
Re: Sex Starved Husband by melviniyke2002(m): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin
Eagle360:
You will adapt with time.
It seems you just get married grin
Responsibility self never hit you, wey you go lose appetite for sex grin
My own if we had sex on Monday and on Thursday I made approach, she will remind me that we just had sex on Monday, that how many time are we going to be having sex in a week ;
Even during lockdown that I suppose to be enter without restrictions, complain too much.
She is lazy in sex and I accept her like that, cheating is not an option for me. I love my wife
grin a lot of women are in dis category
Re: Sex Starved Husband by BigDolph(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
airminem:
Good wife...
Just control yourself husband o! Cos if na her body need am always like your body, na so so soo tiredness & stress you go dey form.

Let your woman be the remote control to activating sex. Na you go enjoy am pass aswear.

You’ve a myopic thinking and you think from your Anus
Re: Sex Starved Husband by PROPEACE: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
after4:
So the day she want it what happens?
Will she make him happy and put him in the mood?
Well, I am not you and can't be you. Stay on your lane. Simp

Re: Sex Starved Husband by TundeWX: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
wink
melviniyke2002:
grin please wot is gbola,asking for a friend
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Tomahawk99(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nilx:

Goldfly not Goldflish
Spanish fly.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by PROPEACE: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
luminouz:

If you like no satisfy your husband. You will come here to cry ni.

Who has that nonsense time to dey beg woman for sex, person wey you pay her bride price? That mumu upstairs dey go wash toilet so his wife will give him some? He said he is even contented with it? Tufiakwa!!! Not in my lifetime.

Anytime we tell these dudes to sharpen up that women respect leaders and men with frame,they will say we ain't shiit but they come online with their marital woes and expect us to give them advice? Is that not madness? How can someone you have been fuqin for so long before marriage suddenly denies you cookie and you had to Goan wash toilet before she gave you some? And he is so proud to say it online? Another Baba dey talk say he uses his professional exams result to tickle his wife onto the mood for sex.

These men will not kee me. grin grin grin
The guy even said he is contented with his solution. It is contentment that will kill him! I wish we could lure him to one corner and give him the treatment in the picture below...

1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Husband by dhiqson(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
The responses on this thread are very appalling and damning
It's funny even the sole called religious folks are chunning bullocks!
Imagine even saying he should be spiritual!!!!! God almighty grin

You guys don't read or wah?? (religious folks) one of the reason marriage was instituted, was to avoid fornication. And as such, a man or woman was needed to marry so as to have sex within the confines of marriage!! But now it's being watered down
But this life no balance sha

They said fornication is a sin
We enter the marriage, them they give time table

To the op
It's very simple
Power dynamics has changed in the home
Now do less talking
And more on action
Rarely sleep at home
Go somewhere like your friends or stuff
Chill there
And when you come back, be all smiles and all. Quit asking her for sex... She'd sense something amiss
And when she asks you if you're cheating, tell her it's non of her business.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Administration1: 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Administration1:
Oga, let me tell you the bitter truth, Its a long read and full of typos.
The marriage will not last if you continue exchanging words with her, but from my own standpoint, let me give you candid advice.
1. Don't you ever think of resigning!!! Never it cross your mind
2. Get a second phone or better still change the contact of the number of the lady you love, but make sure you tell her that you are married oh, so don't start sending useless love messages back and front.
I got married too to someone I was pressured to get married to, but believe you me, she can never think of touching my phone or suspectign her, I give her all the money or attention she needs, in fact, my salary immediately I am paid, I send it to her including the last kobo, na she dey pay tithe(I still have a relationship with God), but she is in control of it, even when I lack money, I try never to ask her.
3. Get a smallie, probably one of those little decent girls from a well-to-do home as a side chick, go through my profile, you will see one of my posts and learn how to get such a girl. When you do, make it clear from the onset that you are married but you don't love the lady. Right now sef we have broken up because Our Accounts Officer and I have found a way to make ourselves happy irrespective of our marriages.
4. Don't you ever lay your hands on your wife, biko, just avoid her, I even look for ways to make my wife go on trips, in her mind this man loves me, whereas it's just to make me have peace of mind either with the smallie or our Accounts Officer who is also wishing same thing for her husband. The funny thing is that both my smallie and our Accounts Officer visits our home(But I never ever take them to our room to do the thing).
5. Make peace with yourself that your ex can never come back,
Re: Sex Starved Husband by gbemishile: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
una never know anything.these women are now breying for blood.a recent post by a woman here commented that she would teach her female child to always say no to sex whenever she isnt in the mood and not try to reach a compromise with her husband.her no should always be her unapologetic no and she doesnt need to explain or give adamn about her actions.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by muheeb01(m): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nawa o marriage get as e be
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Stargurl20(f): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
pappilo:
I used to be married and suffered from the same issue.

We lived together for like 2 years before marriage and we had a fantastic sex life. Almost immediately after we got married, sex life stopped being great but it wasn't bad. After the first baby, it deteriorated a bit more. It was like going to work when we tried for a second baby i.e. wake me up from sleep to have sex with the sole purpose of conceiving having calculated her fertile days.

After 2nd baby, sex dried up. I tried to reason with her on a few occasions but all to no avail so I eventually looked outside and never looked back. I lost interest in her totally and the outcome was divorce.

I honestly think this refusal of sex thing has something to do with how comfortable a woman gets. When you get married, they know you are stuck with them and either consciously or subconsciously, start to withdraw their sexual services.

Now I have like 6 girls I am running concurrently (God forgive me) and the one that came closest to refusing me sex is the one I let live with me for a bit. The rest wey na come and go, dey gimme steady sungbàlaja. Even when dem dry, we go use lube. I quick wake up from my slumber pursue the one wey wan turn landlady for house.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. At my big age? Never Again will I let any woman run format on my head!
All because of sex. Now I see why Nigeria is been backward.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by MrMacinterchi1: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
I don't want to cheat on my wife but she cannot cope with my demands for sex. She even told me to control myself and be more spiritual and I am wondering. If I am not controlling myself, I would have cheated on her long ago. I am a fine looking man with many opportunities to cheat. We only have sex when she's ready and wants it, anything outside that is excuse upon excuse. How can a woman I married be telling me to control myself?
and spiritual too Lol �grin
Re: Sex Starved Husband by LoudlyMouthed: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy
Funny enough this goes on in 80% of marital homes but nobody wanna talk.
Try parading ur gbola around the house more often..
Maahd oooo

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
airminem:
Good wife...
Just control yourself husband o! Cos if na her body need am always like your body, na so so soo tiredness & stress you go dey form.

Let your woman be the remote control to activating sex. Na you go enjoy am pass aswear.
God knows why I can't have such as a wife, to God she go fear fear
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Broveens42(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Funny how people are saying she's not sex object and blabla.
same women forming at home could be 'collecting different styles' outside.
That's the sad truth nobody wants to hear.
Saying you don't want to cheat is your personal choice and doesn't stop your wife from getting it outside.

Sex is supposed to be limitlessly assessed to. Because both sexes have cravings for sex almost every time, something we can't deny.
Most times, the lady is bisexual in nature and may require other means of pleasure asides coitus.

But if Married couples do not Revere sex like how they do when single, then marriage itself is a scam

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Stickyard: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
You can now get movies in 720p,1080p of 2021 and more in a 64gb flash, 500gb and 1tb external hard drive.
Drives are filed to Capacity and in clear print.

-Squid Game
-No time to die
-Dune
-Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
-Free Guy
-After we fell etc. are all included

Also
-Animal Documentaries
-History Videos about various countries
-Educational Videos and rhymes for kids
-Cartoon Bible stories for kids are also available.

Loation: Port Harcourt but can be delivered to any location

Call:

I
I

Re: Sex Starved Husband by VlamesIffect(f): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
olabolaji:

If I marry this kind woman na d next day her father go refund my money. Rubbish Timetable for sex is criminal

This is Nonsense and slavery God forbid

Total bullshit. And the fact that he can openly say that kind of thing is just ridiculous. WTF?

You beg as a man to have sex? I won't ne surprised if she's having an affair. Because fear women o.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by specialbobby(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
airminem:
Good wife...

Craze dey your head
I dey wait the man way go marry you
Re: Sex Starved Husband by yemmywesey(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Find a side chick or marry another wife. One woman pussy cat hole cannot satisfy a man's penis.
An african man is created by God to procreate, therefore his penis will keep getting hard everytime. My brother don't go spiritual get some new girlfriends and if your wife is too disturbing send her packing to her parents house.

White people created all these one wife one woman policy and they turned it that it is biblical, where as they get side chick or concubine at will.
Abraham begat two wives.

Bro, your happiness is your life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Husband by JustforMen: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
you see this side chick that you people are castigating eehn... e get why!

get your self at least two reliable side chicks to help yourself. just double your hustle to better yourself and continue being a good father to your kids.

that one wey dey hoard slack pussy ehn just leave am alone mek she dey do house work like house girl without dick, na her choice.

better side chicks dey find man. no need to beg for anything or even be doing money for hand back for ground with your own so called wife like street ashawo.

safeguard your peace of mind and ignore her pussy like say she no exist sef... some of us have gone far on the journey. and have never been happier in our lives, my broda

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.