Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Sex Starved Husband - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Starved Husband (61181 Views)

Sex Starved Wife / A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starved Husband by olabolaji(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Total bullshit. And the fact that he can openly say that kind of thing is just ridiculous. WTF?

You beg as a man to have sex? I won't ne surprised if she's having an affair. Because fear women o.

grin cheesy

Comrade why na o grin grin
Re: Sex Starved Husband by after4: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Leave them nah, Nah dis kin men dey make women disrespect the menfolk. Why should a woman marry if she will not open her legs? So the man has to kneel, beg, pet her, buy heaven and earth for her before she open her legs and she will still complain he is going after mother woman when she has refused to do what she should do. What happens to make up sex?
More men needs the red pills

authority2006:

Trash. Wife should open if husband has the urge. And husband shouldn't turn the wife down if wife has the urge. That's how you prevent cheating and other problems associated sex starvation in the marriage.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by VlamesIffect(f): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
olabolaji:

grin cheesy

Comrade why na o grin grin

Bro fear women abeg. Dem dey manipulative.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Omoluabiii(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Chai....Them don dey deal with this one again...
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
TenQ:

I'm sure you aren't yet married. That's a very wrong mindset.
Sexual needs for women is quite different on the average than the needs of men.

It's like asking a breastfeeding baby to control his/her appetite....a wailing baby you'll have.
Just as women desire unending VALIDATION of love from their Husbands, men desire sex from their wives
So because men desire sex from their wives, that means the man should always bother his wife for sex three times weekly? So the woman should turn herself to a sex machine because her husband's desire for sex is too high? angry
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Miller232: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy
Funny enough this goes on in 80% of marital homes but nobody wanna talk.
Try parading ur gbola around the house more often..lol

Jus joking o cheesy ,maybe the next person has something better to say cheesy
Lol u no serious

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by doubleZ88(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Woman no fit try dat nonsense to me. These daughters of jezebel are damn hypocrites and manipulative.

A lady in my compound tried dat nonsense with me one day when i changed d screen foe her. Brought in another woman dat was hotter and sexier than me and she became jealous. After that act she no try am again.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Miller232: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Thats why I support tasting ourselves before marriage atleast if op don taste him wife before marriage he go don know say him wife lazy ontop bed and him go don know him fate

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by cooooooks(m): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
When we tell you people to know your wife/spouse before marriage, una go hala.

SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
I don't want to cheat on my wife but she cannot cope with my demands for sex. She even told me to control myself and be more spiritual and I am wondering. If I am not controlling myself, I would have cheated on her long ago. I am a fine looking man with many opportunities to cheat. We only have sex when she's ready and wants it, anything outside that is excuse upon excuse. How can a woman I married be telling me to control myself?
Re: Sex Starved Husband by TenQ: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Simran94:

So because men desire sex from their wives, that means the man should always bother his wife for sex three times weekly? So the woman should turn herself to a sex machine because her husband's desire for sex is too high? angry
Love is about making our spouse fulfilled by meeting their needs within our power.
When a woman is in love, she gives and nurture in every way she can!

The problem occur when love seems to have flown out of the window and thus things become a routine.

Sex is like engine oil to a relationship.

How many times a week should a husband express (nonsexual) Love, Adoration and Appreciation to his wife?
One a week!?
Once a month!?
Should the man express this (nonsexual) Love, Adoration and Appreciation to his wife when and only when he feels in the mood or irrespective of his feeling?

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by aimalohi: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Women will always tell u they r tired, because of the things they do all day trying to put d home in other. But u r the one to sweet talk her into it & log her into that mood. I just want to massage ur body for a good sleep babe. I miss u always, sweet words my brother. Most timeS when men marry their wife’s they just assume this is now my property they no longer tell her sweet words and treat her like a babe. Also make her enjoy sex with u, dont sex for ur satisfaction only. Finally hv a talk with her to know y she is doing that, may b u r not clean or u just come pour and go. Best wishes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
authority2006:
Trash. Wife should open if husband has the urge. And husband shouldn't turn the wife down if wife has the urge. That's how you prevent cheating and other problems associated sex starvation in the marriage.
Lol
Where is this Law written? undecided
Re: Sex Starved Husband by AutoChick4U(f): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:

That is what I don't want to do. I don't want to go to another woman but I am suffering...Sometimes I feel like I will tear my shirt and start running round the street when that pressure is too much
Naso e dey be? I've not tasted kini in more than one year and I feel no pressure. Nawa for men.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Jsaviour(f): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
ednut1:
For many women they married cos of pressure not because they wanted to. Send her packing

I guess you are still young. You never understand life.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by NarcissistKing(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
donbachi:
Dats the problem with so many women.when dating them,they will be giving it to you like kilode.knowing you have high sex drive
Wife them.you start hearing " na food?,control your sexual urge"

Just like she's acting now.
Well,like she said..try control am.

Na food? So hilarious! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Starved Husband by AutoChick4U(f): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Miller232:
Thats why I support tasting ourselves before marriage atleast if op don taste him wife before marriage he go don know say him wife lazy ontop bed and him go don know him fate
You won't know. Relationship dey sweet, people get lax with marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Miller232: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You won't know. Relationship dey sweet, people get lax with marriage.

Me I no go gree this kind thing oooh its obvious OP is like me I never nack plenty p*ssy I go come marry one woman go come dey sex starv me oh boy we protest ooooh grin
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Miller232:
There is no guarantee that Even your sexdrive will remain the same after marriage, so what makes you think that of your spouse will remain so after marriage? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
rhames:
As an African,I will Marry another woman who can handle my sex drive without divorcing her.
And when the same thing happens with the other woman, you will marry another and then another abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Skmoda360(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
I don't want to cheat on my wife but she cannot cope with my demands for sex. She even told me to control myself and be more spiritual and I am wondering. If I am not controlling myself, I would have cheated on her long ago. I am a fine looking man with many opportunities to cheat. We only have sex when she's ready and wants it, anything outside that is excuse upon excuse. How can a woman I married be telling me to control myself?
Baba, nA your cross please carry it.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Teetee777:
marry another wife now, or you are not a man, enjoy yourself o
And what is the guarantee that the other wife will remain a sex machine after marriage stress sets in? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by AkhereOkaka(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.

Did you court her, how was your sex life during courtship? The aforementioned two questions will determine the advise I will give you.

We rise by lifting others
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
kinibigdeal:
Unmarried people advising married people how to live their lives in marriage grin
You dey mind them! undecided
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
AkhereOkaka:
Did you court her, how was your sex life during courtship? The above two questions will determine the advise I will give you.
We rise by lifting others
Sex life isn't a constant. Sex drive changes with age and stress! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Miller232: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is no guarantee that Even your sexdrive will remain the same after marriage, so what makes you think that of your spouse will remain so after marriage? undecided

Lol grin grin my sexdrive still dey on point
My body count na 4 so nothing do my sex drive
Re: Sex Starved Husband by AutoChick4U(f): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Miller232:

Me I no go gree this kind thing oooh its obvious OP is like me I never nack plenty p*ssy I go come marry one woman go come dey sex starv me oh boy we protest ooooh grin
All d best
Re: Sex Starved Husband by GreenDee(f): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A woman married to you is still a human being and not a sex doll or slave. Once you get that into your head, you will be well on your way towards finding a resolution to your marital problem. undecided

If you really don't want to cheat on your wife , then the options available to you are as follows
■ Find a channel through which you can expend the excess energy you carry around with you there self control and discipline aren't lessons only kids ought to learn. Adults benefit a great deal from having such lessons planted in them from childhood, and are still able to learn them. Take up exercise, Sports or a hobby that allows you focus on other things to take your mind off sex. undecided

■ Work on improving the health of your marriage. You and wife can seek out professional marriage counseling to help you both figure out how to help each other in this problem undecided

■ Also consider the aid or a sex therapist as a couple to help you get the best sexually out of each other. undecided
the best comment so far, you deserve a bottle of wine

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Miller232:

Lol grin grin my sexdrive still dey on point
My body count na 4 so nothing do my sex drive
The above statement leads me to believe you really have no clue of the biology of your sex drive at your age, do you ? undecided
Re: Sex Starved Husband by MartinsD12(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
neonly:

They change after some years into d marriage especially if they have given children
Which is very bad, if the man start getting side chick they start shouting cheating
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nilx:
She said spiritual, lol.

Team virgin or nothing should take note.

Tell her, you ain’t her spirit husband and she should stop expecting you to be spiritual.

Why don’t you consider Spanish goldfly stuff on her or make her desire for it bu other means.

But if na me be you, I go give an excuse whenever she’s in the mood too

Spanish gold fly doesn't work..
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
jamesversion:
Na your type of wife I dey find. Cos me I don't like sex as such. I can sleep on the bed with a lady for weeks and I won't even feel like having sex. Her companionship is what I enjoy. The issue recently caused my breakup.
Marriage is first for companionship - sex is meant as as plus. undecided

But a lot of Nigerian kids get the order wrong this probably because they have pumped up from a young age into believing Marriage is for sexual satisfaction, they don't bother to even consider learning self-control even in that area anymore. undecided
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ficient:
Ignore her, make her feel you are cheating on her. Ignore her, avoid her, avoid eye contact, no conversation. Cold war till further notice
You are still a child, right? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.