Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew (22804 Views)

Aiteo Oil Spill: Dickson Calls For Compensation For Communities Affected / Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds / NDDC Invites President Buhari To Commission 29 KM Ogba-Nembe Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
NaijaChild:

Ikwerre isn't the only tribe or ethnic group in Rivers State. We have Ogoni, Okrika, kalabari too and so if some parts migrated from Ibo that doesn't mean the other parts did and so generalise the State.
you are informed and intelligent.
there is also the etche and omuma people in river state and they speak Igbo.
those are the ones we know have Igbo ancestry, I have told those un informed illiterates to leave other tribes that sprung from ijoh alone.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
SlayerForever:
For those who think I am making empty claims. Visit all this links and see Igbo culture, dressing and language in Nembe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvEdmcSoY7U - Nembe customs carnival 2020. From 29th to 32nd minute. Enjoy Igbo culture on display at Nembe

https://twitter.com/i/status/1397676438455738377 - Nembe youths attack Diete Spiff's palace 1

https://twitter.com/i/status/1397677837717487616 - Nembe youths attack Diete Spiff's palace 2

https://www.facebook.com/596090460876972/posts/1123437654808914/?app=fbl - Nembe Youth Assembly speaking on the attack on Diete Spiff's palace. Check some youths there you can see them bearing Igbo names.
so the Nembeians can't invite their Igbo friends again abi?
I once attended my Yoruba friends culture celebration and spoke to his people and I bare a Nembe-ijoh name, does that make the Yoruba people Nembe people?
does it mean there are Nembeians in Yoruba land? does it mean Yoruba people bare Nembeian names?
Kai!
people are dullards o.
even diette spiff worked in the east in his young days, during the colonial times, many Nembe/ijoh men were colonial administrators and officers in the east.
so if they saw it good to invite some Igbo people to come and display, it now means Nembe people are igbos.
Kai, I have been debating with an intellectually deficient person
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by SlayerForever: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

so the Nembeians can't invite their Igbo friends again abi?
I once attended my Yoruba friends culture celebration and spoke to his people and I bare a Nembe-ijoh name, does that make the Yoruba people Nembe people?
does it mean there are Nembeians in Yoruba land? does it mean Yoruba people bare Nembeian names?
Kai!
people are dullards o.
even diette spiff worked in the east in his young days, during the colonial times, many Nembe/ijoh men were colonial administrators and officers in the east.
so if they saw it good to invite some Igbo people to come and display, it now means Nembe people are igbos.
Kai, I have been debating with an intellectually deficient person

Keep talking thrash. It's fine by me.

2 Likes

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:
no one had power over anyone. there comes a time when a person will need a person.
American and Russia are the most powerful nations on Earth, and they all tend to stay on their lane.
if Russia wants to undertake on a project or access the Pacific ocean, they will take permission from the U.S.
if the U.S wants to access the artic ocean or the Mediterranean Sea or any other water ways close to Russia, they will also take permission.
the Aros are the most powerful and most respectable Confederacy in IGBO LAND, note.. IN IGBO LAND.
perhaps they made a law that slave trade and it's dealing must pass through them, I have no idea about it and it doesn't concern the ijaws. though I won't dispute that a few brass men or Nembeians in those days didn't consult the aro juju because it was famed for justice, not "JUSTICE"
not because it was the most powerful, but justice was more important because some priests in ijohland were likely to pervert justice or collect bribe. among the Nembeians, oroamabiri was a place of settlement and my dad's maternal gran pa was the last renowned priest of oro-ama biri. his name is mentioned in most British archives but I don't want to mention it here.
my mother is Igbo, and the Nembeians and ijoh in general are known to marry non ijoh's preferably igbos or warri women because of the matrileneal law(that's a story for another day)
people opted to visit Aro instead or Oro because the Normal human being prefer privacy (that is one reason) that didn't make the Aros have influence over the ijaws or Nembeians NO! but not that we disrespect the Aros but everybody na king for him lane. use the US RUSSIA example I gave.
you can't deal with the white men or access the ocean without going through the ijoh kingdoms, impossible. we were the brokers.
just as the yorubas also deal on slave trade, including the ijebu's but they couldn't access the Portuguese without going through the Benins or the Olu of warri, never!
nigga this isn't rocket science, what is difficult.
even when the mighty Israelites were in the wilderness, they sent envoys to the Edomites to pass through their territory.

WE WERE THE BROKERS!
as far as the Atlantic ocean kisses the south (from benin to warri, to Nembe, to ibani, to akwa akpa, you had to go through the Oba of Benin, the Olu of warri, the Amayanabo of Nembe ogbolomabiri and bassambiri, the obong of Calabar, the Perekule's of ibani and since the central ijoh district was nearer, you lots went through us.
At least you are making intelligent conversations. But bro, you were not only brokers but slaves as well. No part of Southern Nigeria was spared.

I can attest to what you said about Aros in this excerpt. Ijo men did not only go to Aro for reverence and solutions, they also went to buy items, especially from manufactured items from the Aro blacksmiths.

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by ThickSharon123(f): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

how the igbos read 1,2,3 to 10
ofu
abuo
story
ano
ise
isi
asa
asator
I don't know what is 9
10 is iri
11 is iri na'otu
12 is iri na'abuo
iri na ator
iri na ano. etc

how the Nembeians/brass men read their one two three
kio
Mai
trai
neene
Sono
sondio
Sonomai
etc to 10
11 is oyi'gbere findi
12 oyi Mai findi
13 oyi trai findi
14 oyi neene findi etc

please you and all your cohorts who want to drag a powerful ancient people into your tribe, how do those different set relate
Thicksharon123 I also want you to answer.

I don't even know why I'm answering you people, I would have just keep shush and let you people continue in your deludedness.
I was enjoying nairaland without my account as a ghost viewer, but I couldn't let ignorant people annex by people into theirs.

deep down, I use to support Biafra and it's actualization and dreamt of a Nation were the resources will be used to develop and alongside the igbos who are good at commerce. I use to try convince a few elders and my fellow youths, and they see reason but they ALWAYS tell me the igbos are notorious for always trying to annex. that is the reason during the former eastern region time, the igbos dominated and saw other ethnic groups as under them while that wasn't the case.
now I understand what my elders use to say when they said the igbos ALWAYS want to dominate and claim, now I spit out that saliva I use to talk about a Biafra with the Niger Delta's.
you people are something else and now I see why you people want the Niger delta with you either by hook or crook, it is because you people want to have access to the ocean. form your 6 state nation and be landlocked away from the ocean ways forever.

No one wants the Niger Delta, and your elders aren't God and know it all based on their selfish experiences. Find the truth for yourself and stop relying on elders. The elders could have been ignorant as you.

A wise man once said, "there are two foolish people in the world, those who take history as a fact, and those who rely on peoples fact."

And Igbos do not care about Ijaw nation or what you want to call it. Or IYC. They care about their kins people who speak the same language as them, and have their culture and answer names as them.

If there were Ijaw in the east, Igbos won't dare to argue with you. For example, let's use this scenario, there were Ijaws in maybe Imo, and Igbos were saying that the Ijaws in Imo are Igbos that they were slaves and all that stuff, that's why they speak their language.

That even elements there say they are Ijaw and Igbos try to force them that they are Igbos, just a becuase they found themselves on their land.

Tell me, as a sane person won't you feel that person is deluded. Ask yourself if you surely know the concept of logic.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThickSharon123:

No one wants the Niger Delta, and your elders aren't God and know it all based on their selfish experiences. Find the truth for yourself and stop relying on elders. The elders could have been ignorant as you.

A wise man once said, "there are two foolish people in the world, those who take history as a fact, and those who rely on peoples fact."

And Igbos do not care about Ijaw nation or what you want to call it. Or IYC. They care about their kins people who speak the same language as them, and have their culture and answer names as them.

If there were Ijaw in the east, Igbos won't dare to argue with you. For example, let's use this scenario, there were Ijaws in maybe Imo, and Igbos were saying that the Ijaws in Imo are Igbos that they were slaves and all that stuff, that's why they speak their language.

That even elements there say they are Ijaw and Igbos try to force them that they are Igbos, just a becuase they found themselves on their land.

Tell me, as a sane person won't you feel that person is deluded. Ask yourself if you surely know the concept of logic.
now you're saying no one wants the Niger delta, but you were hammering on Nembe being ibo Biko how?
even when an Igbo girl who served there and was involved in INEC activity mentioned pulp and plain there was no connection,, you no gree.
you are big enough to mother children yet you bring your ignorance here as big as you are.
I even counted in both dialect yet you're still blah -ing now you're mentioning God.
have you been to Nembe before? where did you see them speak igbo?
my mother is from a sub Igbo tribe, my father is from a sub ijoh tribe, who better is to tell you there isn't any connection whatsoever yet you chose to come to nairaland and display your ignorance along with the other ones.
I have been a visitor of nairaland for years, but for long I have abandoned my accounts, I have seen so many stupid opinions and I just smh and scroll on, but I couldn't let this one slide, it took me 10mins to re activate my account to clear this silly misconception.
but I still ask, how does names like Dadigibofa, ombu, dabadoi, Owoseikuma, ayibanengiyefa ingonabo sound Igbo to you? how madam?
the igbos call God chineke, chukwu
the ijos call God ayiba, Aziba.
where is the similarity
even when I took the time to count in both dialect you're talking scenario and logic, don't you see how unfortunate and unintelligent you seem?
please don't try to annex with your dumbness other Ethnic nationalities, do not bring God after being foolish.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:
now you're saying no one wants the Niger delta, but you were hammering on Nembe being ibo Biko how?
even when an Igbo girl who served there and was involved in INEC activity mentioned pulp and plain there was no connection,, you no gree.
you are big enough to mother children yet you bring your ignorance here as big as you are.
I even counted in both dialect yet you're still blah -ing now you're mentioning God.
my mother is from a sub Igbo tribe, my father is from a sub ijoh tribe, who better is to tell you there isn't any connection whatsoever yet you chose to come to nairaland and display your ignorance along with the other ones.
I have been a visitor of nairaland for years, but for long I have abandoned my accounts, I have seen so many stupid opinions and I just smh and scroll on, but I couldn't let this one slide, it took me 10mins to re activate my account to clear this silly misconception.
but I still ask, how does names like Dadigibofa, ombu, dabadoi, Owoseikuma, ayibanengiyefa ingonabo sound Igbo to you? how madam?
where is the similarity
even when I took the time to count in both dialect you're talking scenario and logic, don't you see how unfortunate and unintelligent you seem?
please don't try to annex with your dumbness other Ethnic nationalities, do not bring God after being foolish.
Your people started the fight on soci
al media.
My problem is that your double standards. Although you seem to be fairly more intelligent than your peers.

You are using language as your reason here but when we apply the same logic to claim our own people, you shift the goal posts.

So now are you admitting that Ijohs are claiming other people who are non-Ijoh speakers?
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

At least you are making intelligent conversations. But bro, you were not only brokers but slaves as well. No part of Southern Nigeria was spared.

I can attest to what you said about Aros in this excerpt. Ijo men did not only go to Aro for reverence and solutions, they also went to buy items, especially from manufactured items from the Aro blacksmiths.
so if they bought Spears from the Aros, how did that mean the Aro god rulled them?
I said the ijoh's were rarely slaves, the ijoh's were broker. ijoh's were sold only when Igbo slaves weren't forth coming, so when the chiefs or Kings or priests needed money or white men items, they can sell their enemies or prisoners of war or they set up less important ijoh people for kidnap and sale, I made mention of it nigga, but the ijoh's were not known to be slaves, they were the broker, I repeat, ijoh's were only sold when Igbo slaves weren't forthcoming and when a big chief lacks money, he can send his boys to kidnap less important folks to sell or raid an enemy war canoe and seize some men, slaughter many at an island called isikara to obtain favor from the water spirits and sell the remaining to the white men as slaves but it was rare.
that only happens WHEN THE SLAVE IMPORT LINE IS DRY.
I mentioned this nigga.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by ThickSharon123(f): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:
where is the similarity

My love, we came here for the same things. I have no business with Nairaland. But when I see people insult my mom's tribe, and it's obvious they are big and they sustain Nigeria. Then I had to come in here to write my opinions.

As my Ghanaian dad would say, "Defend what you love more." And I've been to my mom's vilage, everything is perfect there. I've been to several places in Igbo exploring the lands and I can rightly say what Igbos are saying here is pretty true to me.

I used an example, if you had a Ijaw clan mistakenly in Imo state, and the Imo's were like they are not Ijaws, they are Igbo who were slaves and all. In short reverse what you're saying about the Igbo Nembes in Bayelsa to this. How would you feel? Wouldn't you laugh at them.

Igbos don't go hunting for you people's land that's absurd. Igbos may have lived in your lands in the past when there was good friendship and hospitality. When the sea and its resources were seen as a derelict zone.

No one wanted to live in the sea, but Igbos came there in troops perhaps thought you some of their culture and settled there with you guys to develop it.

The minute Nigeria was made, your elders as you claim because they'd seen how Igbos settled in their lands, and the founding of oil, you guys felt important.

That's by the way. Igbos go after their kins people who not only answer Igbo names or speak the language, but associate their ancestry to the Igbos. But because of the dogged behaviour of Igbos, Nigeria government tries to topple them down. But it can't happen, because the Igbo spirit is more than any iron.

This is the reason in the New England states of the U.S they revere the Igbo's, they'd fought slavery to their last breath. Even in the Carribbean countries, that in most cases they evicted their slave masters from the Island.

Go to Jamaica and all other states, if you mention Igbo you'll get an affirmative report.

Even Rihanna who said she was Igbo is delighted to be associated with them because her mom had told her how are people are.

So, Igbos don't care about Ijaw. You guys fight your own and make your Niger Delta Republic, but it isn't by force to acculturalize people. People are drawn to your culture if they sense something you're special with. But you don't go forcing people to go with your ways, that's the jihad type of control.

Okay, that's all for me.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

Your people started the fight on soci
al media.
My problem is that your double standards. Although you seem to be fairly more intelligent than your peers.

You are using language as your reason here but when we apply the same logic to claim our own people, you shift the goal posts.

So now are you admitting that Ijohs are claiming other people who are non-Ijoh speakers?
I am not shifting goal post bro, I have not engaged in nairaland debate for a long time.
I am not using language, visit online journals and read on the lander brothers report, they have been touring every part of Nigeria in the 17/1800s to write reports for the British crown in those days, they were kidnapped and were about to be killed by king amachree, but it was king forday kulo (mingi the IV) who paid their randsome and set them free.
read their accounts and they will tell you about the pride and uniqueness of the Nembe/brass men. we helped to mediate peace between other ijoh nations because the average ijoh man is agressive and hostile.
Kula is a kalabari community and were arguably the first to get Portuguese visitation in the 1400s but these kula men killed and drove them away.
read these British and Portuguese accounts, even the Dutch to traded for a short time with us, they never mentioned any igboness in us.
you can also read on William Balfour linguistic study of the Ijaw languages in the 18th century if you don't want to take my own, maybe you will take a white man's own.
that's what you Africans do, take the white man's opinion.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThickSharon123:

My love, we came here for the same things. I have no business with Nairaland. But when I see people insult my mom's tribe, and it's obvious they are big and they sustain Nigeria. Then I had to come in here to write my opinions.

As my Ghanaian dad would say, "Defend what you love more." And I've been to my mom's vilage, everything is perfect there. I've been to several places in Igbo exploring the lands and I can rightly say what Igbos are saying here is pretty true to me.

I used an example, if you had a Ijaw clan mistakenly in Imo state, and the Imo's were like they are not Ijaws, they are Igbo who were slaves and all. In short reverse what you're saying about the Igbo Nembes in Bayelsa to this. How would you feel? Wouldn't you laugh at them.

Igbos don't go hunting for you people's land that's absurd. Igbos may have lived in your lands in the past when there was good friendship and hospitality. When the sea and its resources were seen as a derelict zone.

No one wanted to live in the sea, but Igbos came there in troops perhaps thought you some of their culture and settled there with you guys to develop it.

The minute Nigeria was made, your elders as you claim because they'd seen how Igbos settled in their lands, and the founding of oil, you guys felt important.

That's by the way. Igbos go after their kins people who not only answer Igbo names or speak the language, but associate their ancestry to the Igbos. But because of the dogged behaviour of Igbos, Nigeria government tries to topple them down. But it can't happen, because the Igbo spirit is more than any iron.

This is the reason in the New England states of the U.S they revere the Igbo's, they'd fought slavery to their last breath. Even in the Carribbean countries, that in most cases they evicted their slave masters from the Island.

Go to Jamaica and all other states, if you mention Igbo you'll get an affirmative report.

Even Rihanna who said she was Igbo is delighted to be associated with them because her mom had told her how are people are.

So, Igbos don't care about Ijaw. You guys fight your own and make your Niger Delta Republic, but it isn't by force to acculturalize people. People are drawn to your culture if they sense something you're special with. But you don't go forcing people to go with your ways, that's the jihad type of control.

Okay, that's all for me.
I know everything about the igbos, I know their good side and I know their bad sides,
my mom is Igbo too.
the Igbo has a rich history and so does the ijaws too.
but making false claims that the Nembeians are ibos reveberated me to the core.
their pride is the reason other southern states even if they were formerly of the old Eastern region do not want to form a nation with them.
if you know the Ijaw, they are a very resilient people.
just because the sold Igbo people chased away their slave Masters in the Caribbean or killed themselves in the Igbo landing doesn't make them better than any other tribe, and infact that is their biggest highlight. if they were all powerful here in Africa, why were they captured and sold I am not trying to undermine them, infact I love them, all my girlfriends has been Igbo, even my current girl is Igbo but history doesn't forget and that they were other powerful tribes who ruled the lands and call the shots. We bowed to no one, you can also read about king William Fredrick Koko a Nembe king who went to war with the British empire. the British feared and Respected us, the Portuguese dreaded us. the ijaws are not known because of the oil, read British journals about us, and you'd know why so many white men loved the culture and chose to naturalize in many ijaw tribes.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

so if they bought Spears from the Aros, how did that mean the Aro god rulled them?
I said the ijoh's were rarely slaves, the ijoh's were broker. ijoh's were sold only when Igbo slaves weren't forth coming, so when the chiefs or Kings or priests needed money or white men items, they can sell their enemies or prisoners of war or they set up less important ijoh people for kidnap and sale, I made mention of it nigga, but the ijoh's were not known to be slaves, they were the broker, I repeat, ijoh's were only sold when Igbo slaves weren't forthcoming and when a big chief lacks money, he can send his boys to kidnap less important folks to sell or raid an enemy war canoe and seize some men, slaughter many at an island called isikara to obtain favor from the water spirits and sell the remaining to the white men as slaves but it was rare.
that only happens WHEN THE SLAVE IMPORT LINE IS DRY.
I mentioned this nigga.
I never mentioned that Aro ruled, I mentioned that the Ijohs revered and feared them and worshipped them. The history books are littered with records of this.

I wanted to reiterate that no Ijoh kings or powers raided any Igbo land nor were Igbos at any time inferior to any group in the South. Rather, they were superior but your populations cannot sustain the slave trade going on by the white, they needed the destabilization of a large group to get it going. The same thing happened to the Yorubas, they had the numbers to drive the trade.

The Slave trade was an unfortunate event that was fuelled by the internal crisis. Everyone including the Ijohs were victims of slavery even amongst themselves but they do not have the numbers because of their size. The kings in Bonny and New kalabar were all Igbos.
The numbers reflected the size of the ethnic groups. And because the Igbos far outnumber any ethnic group in that region is also a reason.

Then too, the Brass people were treated as a different group, even the New Kalabar people too.

In this excerpt, you will see that the Ijo people came as pirates, they did not have lands too. This account is 1830. They were troubling the Brass people with piracy since they had no land.

In the second one, I will show you how the Igbos were described.

I will also show you that the kings in Bonny were Igbos. These books are from the 1830s and 1840s.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Finally, Shell has escaped this one...
These guys will milk Aiteo eehhnnnnn
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

I know everything about the igbos, I know their good side and I know their bad sides,
my mom is Igbo too.
their pride is the reason other southern states even if they were formerly of the old Eastern region do not want to form a nation with them.
just because the sold Igbo people chased away their slave Masters in the Caribbean or killed themselves in the Igbo landing doesn't make them better than any other tribe, and infact that is their biggest highlight. if they were all powerful here in Africa, why were they captured and sold I am not trying to undermine them, infact I love them, all my girlfriends has been Igbo, even my current girl is Igbo but history doesn't forget and that they were other powerful tribes who ruled the lands and call the shots. We bowed to no one, you can also read about king William Fredrick Koko a Nembe king who went to war with the British empire. the British feared and Respected us, the Portuguese dreaded us. the ijaws are not known because of the oil, read British journals about us, and you'd know why so many white men loved the culture and chose to naturalize in many ijaw tribes.
The relative peace and independence anyone enjoyed in that region was because Igbos the dominant group had the philosophy of "Biri kam biri", which translates to "live and let live". They never attempted to colonise or terminate any group at all. You know if they wanted, all those places will be history. The Ibibio who were famed for their bravery even more than the Ijaws tried it with the Aro, and they were chased and eliminated. Even today, they still fear the Aros. the Ngwas showed them similar power when they encountered them. That Igbo attitude is what made smaller groups to thrive and maintain an identity till today.

Can the same be said of the SWners of old? The Yorubas flexed their empire and did not believe in that philosophy and that is why smaller groups did not exist in their region today. We believed in respecting people and their identity and independence and till today. This is why our own independence is important to us.

We respected the Ijohs but many today take it as a sign of weakness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

I am not shifting goal post bro, I have not engaged in nairaland debate for a long time.
I am not using language, visit online journals and read on the lander brothers report, they have been touring every part of Nigeria in the 17/1800s to write reports for the British crown in those days, they were kidnapped and were about to be killed by king amachree, but it was king forday kulo (mingi the IV) who paid their randsome and set them free.
read their accounts and they will tell you about the pride and uniqueness of the Nembe/brass men. we helped to mediate peace between other ijoh nations because the average ijoh man is agressive and hostile.
Kula is a kalabari community and were arguably the first to get Portuguese visitation in the 1400s but these kula men killed and drove them away.
read these British and Portuguese accounts, even the Dutch to traded for a short time with us, they never mentioned any igboness in us.
you can also read on William Balfour linguistic study of the Ijaw languages in the 18th century if you don't want to take my own, maybe you will take a white man's own.
that's what you Africans do, take the white man's opinion.
Well, either ways, I respect you more than your other Ijaws here who ramble like psychotic drunks. You know the existence of these books, which is respect as well.
You mention instances and books, as a fellow book lover, I have no choice than to respect that. Maybe that is the Igbo DNA which you claimed you have because all your peers on this platform are something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

I never mentioned that Aro ruled, I mentioned that the Ijohs revered and feared them and worshipped them. The history books are littered with records of this.

I wanted to reiterate that no Ijoh kings or powers raided any Igbo land nor were Igbos at any time inferior to any group in the South. Rather, they were superior but your populations cannot sustain the slave trade going on by the white, they needed the destabilization of a large group to get it going. The same thing happened to the Yorubas, they had the numbers to drive the trade.

The Slave trade was an unfortunate event that was fuelled by the internal crisis. Everyone including the Ijohs were victims of slavery even amongst themselves but they do not have the numbers because of their size. The kings in Bonny and New kalabar were all Igbos.
The numbers reflected the size of the ethnic groups. And because the Igbos far outnumber any ethnic group in that region is also a reason.

Then too, the Brass people were treated as a different group, even the New Kalabar people too.

In this excerpt, you will see that the Ijo people came as pirates, they did not have lands too. This account is 1830. They were troubling the Brass people with piracy since they had no land.

I will also show you that the kings in Bonny were Igbos. These books are from the 1830s and 1840s.
population isn't what brings you greatness or win you wars. the Spartans in Greece weren't the most populous but they were more organised and fierce.
I want to clear you again for the umpteenth time, the ijoh's never worshiped Aro juju, chineke'nna why you no dey hear something? we only went there to seek out answers or seek out justice because justice won't be corrupted if the people involved aren't really known. like for instance, when chief koki and son of king amain (mingi V) vied for the throne with his uncle chief kien, in about the year 1846. they didn't take the matter to oroamabiri juju town because these people were known and prominent around there. so they needed the cleanest verdict, they took the matter to Aro. THAT DOESN'T MEAN ARO WAS WORSHIPED. ogbeni I dn Taya to clear you.
the ijoh have 51 clans, in my clan alone, there are about 4 deities, now let's say there are about 4 deities in each of the 51 ijoh clans, 4×51 you sef check am na. you can say the ijoh's worshiped Aro, we only Respected it for it's clean verdict.
you do not need population to run things, you need smartness, brute, and will power and we can both agree no tribe was more brutal than the ijoh's, they were war mongers, they still are (the Niger delta avengers and other militants faction)
now on the kalabari issue, the amachree dynasty has ALWAYS RULLED, ALWAYS RULED AND OWNED KALABARI. do not bring someone's account to claim the kalabari because it is an insult to king Amachree of blessed memory.
the ibani's are never igbos, but igbos were allowed to come and trade. the founder and the founder of Nembe are brothers of the same parents, ibani was the first to settle on a beautiful fine sand bank were beautiful birds called okolain were enormous, so he pitched his camp with all his people there, while Nembe continued on his journey.
Asimini was crowned the first king and his descendants ruled for generations. currently the perekule dynasty rules ibani, and perekule himself descended from Asimini who in turn came from ibani.
igbos have blood ties there, because they traded there and naturalized with them but still went through perekule who owned the trade in that region. so how come the Bonny Kings and kalabari Kings are ibos? brother man how??
same thing with Nembe, ibo slaves who naturalized there or intermarried because ijoh men for generations has always taken a like on ibo women(I don't know why) maybe it is a blood thing, because even me myself have always dated ibo women.
that doesn't mean ibos owned this place. the ijoh's are always fiercly loyal to name and family. if you don't hail from a major royal blood line you can't be king.
it was only the Opobo's whom were overshadowed by ibos when they let Jaja rule them because Jaja was an Igbo man, that was how opobo whom use to be an ijaw Nation lost its ijohness and it's language.
stop showing me snapped books without verification. why didn't they mention the name of the king that was Igbo?
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

Well, either ways, I respect you more than your other Ijaws here who ramble like psychotic drunks. You know the existence of these books, which is respect as well.
You mention instances and books, as a fellow book lover, I have no choice than to respect that. Maybe that is the Igbo DNA which you claimed you have because all your peers on this platform are something else.
has nothing to do with Igbo DNA bro.
exposure is more important.
back in my University days, I use to chill out with my Igbo friends in their hostels and we discuss history. they have never mentioned that ijoh's are Igbo or that there are igbos in Nembe or other ijoh nations. the furthest they went was saying there has been intermarriage with them for generations and this is true but it doesn't mean the igbos became Kings there.
in Nembe ogbolomabiri, if you don't have the mingi blood, you can't sit on the throne, if you don't have the ogbodo or mein blood in bassambiri, you can't rule, the national deity will reject you and this is the same in calabari, and particularly the ibani's who worship the sacred Ikuba (monitor lizard)
there has been cases where people who are indigenes but no of the founding bloodline chose to drag the throne and the national deities struck, so you saying igbos became king there ,, haba. bro.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by ThickSharon123(f): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

my mom is Igbo too.

Everyone has something they are proud of in their culture. And whites stayed near the sea for two reasons. The beach climate which avoided mosquitoes, and a safe port to sea, so they could easily travel.

Why not you tell your Ijaws should relax a little, Igbo's do not want to annihilate them as they believe because if they wanted to, they would have joined forces to start conquering like other African kings do, but they worked in cooperation since millennia. And now, all of a sudden they want to eliminate you people.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

population isn't what brings you greatness or win you wars. the Spartans in Greece weren't the most populous but they were more organised and fierce.
I want to clear you again for the umpteenth time, the ijoh's never worshiped Aro juju, chineke'nna why you no dey hear something? we only went there to seek out answers or seek out justice because justice won't be corrupted if the people involved aren't really known. like for instance, when chief koki and son of king amain (mingi V) vied for the throne with his uncle chief kien, in about the year 1846. they didn't take the matter to oroamabiri juju town because these people were known and prominent around there. so they needed the cleanest verdict, they took the matter to Aro. THAT DOESN'T MEAN ARO WAS WORSHIPED. ogbeni I dn Taya to clear you.
the ijoh have 51 clans, in my clan alone, there are about 4 deities, now let's say there are about 4 deities in each of the 51 ijoh clans, 4×51 you sef check am na. you can say the ijoh's worshiped Aro, we only Respected it for it's clean verdict.
you do not need population to run things, you need smartness, brute, and will power and we can both agree no tribe was more brutal than the ijoh's, they were war mongers, they still are (the Niger delta avengers and other militants faction)
Man these accounts by the kings, I got some of the excerpts by the same books you everd and mentioned.

now on the kalabari issue, the amachree dynasty has ALWAYS RULLED, ALWAYS RULED AND OWNED KALABARI. do not bring someone's account to claim the kalabari because it is an insult to king Amachree of blessed memory.
the ibani's are never igbos, but igbos were allowed to come and trade. the founder and the founder of Nembe are brothers of the same parents, ibani was the first to settle on a beautiful fine sand bank were beautiful birds called okolain were enormous, so he pitched his camp with all his people there, while Nembe continued on his journey.
Asimini was crowned the first king and his descendants ruled for generations. currently the perekule dynasty rules ibani, and perekule himself descended from Asimini who in turn came from ibani.
igbos have blood ties there, because they traded there and naturalized with them but still went through perekule who owned the trade in that region. so how come the Bonny Kings and kalabari Kings are ibos? brother man how??
same thing with Nembe, ibo slaves who naturalized there or intermarried because ijoh men for generations has always taken a like on ibo women(I don't know why) maybe it is a blood thing, because even me myself have always dated ibo women.
that doesn't mean ibos owned this place. the ijoh's are always fiercly loyal to name and family. if you don't hail from a major royal blood line you can't be king.
it was only the Opobo's whom were overshadowed by ibos when they let Jaja rule them because Jaja was an Igbo man, that was how opobo whom use to be an ijaw Nation lost its ijohness and it's language.
stop showing me snapped books without verification. why didn't they mention the name of the king that was Igbo?

The transcript of the King was with Crowther and Baikie.
Captain Adams and the Landers have the same account.

Bonny was chiefly populated by the Igbos, the account is there. These are books written over 200 years ago.

I am not quoting random boks. I am taking excerpts from the same books you mentioned.

I will send you this again, from Captain Adams from Liverpool (1823), Baikie, (1841) ad others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

and again, on the pirate thing, the ijo ethnic groups has 51 clans like I have been singing.
mbiama were the notorious pirates.
because the Englishmen called them the Jo men doesn't mean the entire ijoh clan were pirates. even the bille's and ijaw clan were pirates too and they plundered other clans in ijo too, for instance king jike of bille plundered the trading fleets of his maternal cousin king ikata (mingi the II) in about the year 1787, king ikata overlooked but his sister was said to push him to war, and there was a bloody war which ensured and king ikata himself shot his Dane gun and blinded his cousin king jike.
you see? an ijaw clan put and end to the piracy of another ijaw clan.
when it comes to piracy, it was few clans who partook in it, not all.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

The transcript of the King was with Crowther and Baikie.
Captain Adams and the Landers have the same account.

Bonny was chiefly populated by the Igbos, the account is there. These are books written over 200 years ago.

I am not quoting random boks. I am taking excerpts from the same books you mentioned.

I will send you this again, from Captain Adams from Liverpool (1823), Baikie, (1841) ad others.
I do not doubt that, the ebos always trade in other people's land, even now. they were many in Bonny, but for you to say they became kings, never. they weren't even chiefs let alone king.
I still await you bro, I have read all those books over two times.
call me the name of the king that was an Igbo man, that will be asking for too much...
call me a chieftaincy war house headed by an Igbo man or owned by an Igbo man because for you to even be a king, you must be a chief from an ancient war canoe house.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

I do not doubt that, the ebos always trade in other people's land, even now. they were many in Bonny, but for you to say they became kings, never. they weren't even chiefs let alone king.
I still await you bro, I have read all those books over two times.
call me the name of the king that was an Igbo man, that will be asking for too much...
call me a chieftaincy war house headed by an Igbo man or owned by an Igbo man because for you to even be a king, you must be a chief from an ancient war canoe house.

Brother check my sources. Igbos were kings in Bonny and New kalabar. The Kings themselves mentioned this.
Reply, do you still doubt or do you need more? I have 100s of evidence from written records 200 years ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by ThickSharon123(f): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

Brother check my sources. Igbos were kings in Bonny and New kalabar. The Kings themselves mentioned this.
Reply, do you still doubt or do you need more? I have 100s of evidence from written records 200 years ago

Hello dear, you quoted the wrong person. I'm not Anonymous15
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Hello dear, you quoted the wrong person. I'm not Anonymous15
Sorry Nne

1 Like

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by ariesbull: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lovelyn451:
ok...but what's their language, is it ijaw? I want to learn naah
I am igbo... What they speak there isn't igbo

1 Like

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by SlayerForever: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
ariesbull:
nembe is not igbo

You guys stop this

Don't say what you don't know for sure.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by SlayerForever: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
NaijaChild:

Lol...I served in Bayelsa and did this 2 days INEC work in Nembe...they do not speak anything like ibo. I do not know where you got this your information but you are totally wrong.

So you knew all about Nembe in your 2 days INEC work.

You see your life.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

bro this is very very very very false.
do not let the kalabaris see this or they'll rain curses on your head.
amachree was an illegitimate son to king Daba of the old kalabari (elem kalabari) because he didn't want his wife to know, he kept him at ke to grow. he grew up with some igbos who traded there.
when Daba died, and his son became king, his son also died and Amachree being the only surviving son of Daba became the king. he re-formed kalabari and became their greatest ever king and formed a new dynasty of the new kalabari you know now.
he was of the loins of king Daba, not from any Igbo man.

and on pepple war canoe house is of the line of perekule, I mentioned it. jubo jubogha aka Jaja was an ibo man who tried to call the shots in ibani and like I always said, the ijaws never let any body not of their ancient house become king. Jaja eyed the throne of ibani, chief oko jumbo stood in his way and they fell out. Jaja angrily left ibani and went to settle at Opobo, that was how he dominated and took over at Opobo... he couldn't do that at ibani because the ibani's are ever loyal to the perekule bloodline. remember the pepple war house are divided into two houses (Manila pepple headed by oko jumbo who was pure ibani-ijaw and the Annie pepple faction headed by Jaja who was Igbo)
chief jumbo saw Jaja wanted to become ruler of ibani like I mentioned before, the ibos always wanting to claim when there were living males in the perekule bloodline. oko jumbo chased Jaja away and supported prince George the son of the deposed king dappa who was studying in England. prince George returned and became the 6th perekule of ibani while Jaja and many of his Igbo goons moved to opobo and took over.
many people wrote several accounts, and like I mentioned earlier, opobo was the only ijaw Nation who was igbonized.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

bro this is very very very very false.
do not let the kalabaris see this or they'll rain curses on your head.
amachree was an illegitimate son to king Daba of the old kalabari (elem kalabari) because he didn't want his wife to know, he kept him at ke to grow. he grew up with some igbos who traded there.
when Daba died, and his son became king, his son also died and Amachree being the only surviving son of Daba became the king. he re-formed kalabari and became their greatest ever king and formed a new dynasty of the new kalabari you know now.
he was of the loins of king Daba, not from any Igbo man.

and on pepple war canoe house is of the line of perekule, I mentioned it. jubo jubogha aka Jaja was an ibo man who tried to call the shots in ibani and like I always said, the ijaws never let any body not of their ancient house become king. Jaja eyed the throne of ibani, chief oko jumbo stood in his way and they fell out. Jaja angrily left ibani and went to settle at Opobo, that was how he dominated and took over at Opobo... he couldn't do that at ibani because the ibani's are ever loyal to the perekule bloodline. remember the pepple war house are divided into two houses (Manila pepple headed by oko jumbo who was pure ibani-ijaw and the Annie pepple faction headed by Jaja who was Igbo)
chief jumbo saw Jaja wanted to become ruler of ibani like I mentioned before, the ibos always wanting to claim when there were living males in the perekule bloodline. oko jumbo chased Jaja away and supported prince George the son of the deposed king dappa who was studying in England. prince George returned and became the 6th perekule of ibani while Jaja and many of his Igbo goons moved to opobo and took over.
many people wrote several accounts, and like I mentioned earlier, opobo was the only ijaw Nation who was igbonized.

You are very funny. I gave you an excerpt from a transcript from the king of Bonny and king of New Calabar 200 years ago and you and writing a long story.
This is where I have problems with you people, I gave you recepts from 3 different written historical transcripts from the respective king's mouth and many of these accounts were from THE SAME ACCOUNTS you told me to make reference from and you are here still disputing it?
You know I called out your hypocrisy out earlier in face of clear evidence and how you shift your goal post earlier. This is another one again. I can come with my own stories too.
I will find you another account even about Okrika too, but I know you will talk another long story to refute it.

By the way, I am yet to see one neutral account from you.

This is from "The lower Niger and its people written between 1888 and !906., One of the excerpt is from Johnston.
@slayrforever, bkayy, please save some of these accounts, sometimes these mods wipe out most of them.
The accounts and uploads from vintagepipes, I cannot find them again.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

You are very funny. I gave you an excerpt from a transcript from the king of Bonny and king of New Calabar 200 years ago and you and writing a long story.
This is where I have problems with you people, I gave you recepts from 3 different written historical transcripts from the respective king's mouth and many of these accounts were from THE SAME ACCOUNTS you told me to make reference from and you are here still disputing it?
You know I called out your hypocrisy out earlier in face of clear evidence and how you shift your goal post earlier. This is another one again. I can come with my own stories too.
I will find you another account even about Okrika too, but I know you will talk another long story to refute it.

By the way, I am yet to see one neutral account from you.

This is from "The lower Niger and its people written between 1888 and !906., One of the excerpt is from Johnston.
@slayrforever, bkayy, please save some of these accounts, sometimes these mods wipe out most of them.
The accounts and uploads from vintagepipes, I cannot find them again.
dude, I referred those books to you for a particular purpose on the LANGUAGES, and not to read false historical accounts. balkie and the other two have been known to twist historical accounts or give several accounts. do you think the other two writers won't refer to his book when writing there's?? and all of them are from England. English men only began trading in the south in the 1800s and you're bringing up their write-ups about history long before 1400... you see your life?? you can't tell me otherwise, I am very far away from my library that is why I can't snap my own excerpt. I have books by indigenous authors written in the 1800s. you can source for it and not some white men account which are not 100% authentic. go and look for Rev Daniel Ogiriki Ockiya's history book, he was one of the very few learned Nigerian men in the 1800s, and many events he witnessed or enquired it from very old people who witnessed or got information because oral history passed down from father to sons were the way africans told their story and not a white man who came and wrote his books based on observation. there is a masquerade ceremony practiced in okrika in particular and it looks like a python in the river, whenever this masquerade is performed several people dies or goes Missing in the water. the okrika people went to the Aro juju and the Aro juju asked them to trace their ancestry and how the practice began and go and pay Homage, guess where Aro told them to go??
Nembe.
the okrika people migrated to that place following a spiritual epidemic which wiped out people in the 6 old ancient settlement that unified to form Nembe as you know it. stop bringing screenshots from white men, what's up with you?
why are you twerking for the white man?
if the white man tells you you come from benin, will you believe? after that epidemic, people from modern day Nembe dispersed to okrika, the okrika still performs the sacred python masquerade on the water till this day, some Nembeians dispersed to kalabari, some to ibani, that is the reason why I as a Nembe man can hear the kalabari man speak, that is why I can hear the okrika and the ibani people speak, but you as an Igbo man can you hear any of the language?
stop coming here to make fun of YOURSELF, the igbos who were traders or slaves bent to the ijoh's, gave their daughters to them for wives so as to gain their good will or be allowed to trade. the ijoh's TOOK THE WOMEN FOR WIVES because in ijoh land the matrilineal law states that the woman owns the child, once and ijoh man marries an ijoh woman, the children will answer the woman's family name except it was a marriage of the big dowry system which involved many sacrifices and was very expensive and only Kings married in that system, because of that the ijoh men took those Igbo women so the matrileneal law won't come to play. if you had said INTERMARRIED, it would have been better but for you to say they were igbos, you have lied and disrespected the men who took them for wives. stop capping bull crap.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Anonymous15:

dude, I referred those books to you for a particular purpose on the LANGUAGES, and not to read false historical accounts. balkie and the other two have been known to twist historical accounts or give several accounts. do you think the other two writers won't refer to his book when writing there's?? and all of them are from England. English men only began trading in the south in the 1800s and you're bringing up their write-ups about history long before 1400... you see your life?? you can't tell me otherwise, I am very far away from my library that is why I can't snap my own excerpt. I have books by indigenous authors written in the 1800s. you can source for it and not some white men account which are not 100% authentic. go and look for Rev Daniel Ogiriki Ockiya's history book, he was one of the very few learned Nigerian men in the 1800s, and many events he witnessed or enquired it from very old people who witnessed or got information because oral history passed down from father to sons were the way africans told their story and not a white man who came and wrote his books based on observation. there is a masquerade ceremony practiced in okrika in particular and it looks like a python in the river, whenever this masquerade is performed several people dies or goes Missing in the water. the okrika people went to the Aro juju and the Aro juju asked them to trace their ancestry and how the practice began and go and pay Homage, guess where Aro told them to go??
Nembe.
the okrika people migrated to that place following a spiritual epidemic which wiped out people in the 6 old ancient settlement that unified to form Nembe as you know it. stop bringing screenshots from white men, what's up with you?
why are you twerking for the white man?
if the white man tells you you come from benin, will you believe? after that epidemic, people from modern day Nembe dispersed to okrika, the okrika still performs the sacred python masquerade on the water till this day, some Nembeians dispersed to kalabari, some to ibani, that is the reason why I as a Nembe man can hear the kalabari man speak, that is why I can hear the okrika and the ibani people speak, but you as an Igbo man can you hear any of the language?
stop coming here to make fun of YOURSELF, the igbos who were traders or slaves bent to the ijoh's, gave their daughters to them for wives so as to gain their good will or be allowed to trade. the ijoh's TOOK THE WOMEN FOR WIVES because in ijoh land the matrilineal law states that the woman owns the child, once and ijoh man marries an ijoh woman, the children will answer the woman's family name except it was a marriage of the big dowry system which involved many sacrifices and was very expensive and only Kings married in that system, because of that the ijoh men took those Igbo women so the matrileneal law won't come to play. if you had said INTERMARRIED, it would have been better but for you to say they were igbos, you have lied and disrespected the men who took them for wives. stop capping bull crap.
Another shifting of goal post.

yawn. Who will read all your bear parlour stories.

cite books and give me historical accounts of anthropological works. Not all these beer parlour history.. I guess I expected too much from you.

Igbo men were your kings, accept the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

Another shifting of goal post.

yawn. Who will read all your bear parlour stories.

cite books and give me historical accounts of anthropological works. Not all these beer parlour history.. I guess I expected too much from you.

Igbo men were your kings, accept the truth.
i asked you to read William Balfour on language.
now I asked you to read rev Daniel Ogiriki ockiya.
I can't accept fallacy, your screenshots are blanked shots and it didn't mention THE NAME of the king that was Igbo in calabari or okrika.
there is no king in ijoh land with a king from an Igbo father, you kept showing me pages, nigga make the highlight and mention THE NAME OF THE KING. are you this daft?
all these history I have told you was from the book written by Daniel Ogiriki ockiya in the 1800s, nigga fetch the book and stop believing trash.
ok if Balfour said a king in kalabari or okrika was an Igbo, I dare you to mention the name of the king you are here showing me screenshots which didn't even mention the name of the king.
for the umpteenth time MENTION THE NAME OF THE KING.
don't you know how to read English??
MENTION THE NAME OF THE KING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / How PDP ‘Snatched’ Senate From APC / Civil Servants Must Wear Adire In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.