Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew (22801 Views)

Aiteo Oil Spill: Dickson Calls For Compensation For Communities Affected / Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds / NDDC Invites President Buhari To Commission 29 KM Ogba-Nembe Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

You are daft, Okoloma is from Ndoki. Okoloma is still in Ndoki land till today and that is why the Igbo dialect spoken in Opobo and Bonny today is the Ndoki dialect. We call it Okoloma.

Or can you tell us what Okoloma mean in Ijaw language? grin grin
* from Nembe is Igbo, you jumped to
* igbos were never slaves, then you jumped to
* igbos ruled ijoh land, then you jumped to
* Bonny spoke Igbo when you shot yourself in the leg by revealing pepple and crowther stating it was the OKOLOMA language.

NOW YOU WANT TO CLAIM OKOLOMA LANGUAGE AS AN IBO LANGUAGE
NOT LONGER NEMBE ANYMORE
HEY GOD, I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN SUCH SHAMELESSNESS.

I THOUGHT IN YOUR EXCERPT FROM SAMUEL CROWTHER YOU SAID BONNY IS CALLED OKOLOBA BY THE IBOS, but now you want to shift it to OKOLOMA?

you're no longer lieng pepple told us he is Igbo?
hey you slave why do you keep jumping like you have shackles on your hands and leg

OKOLOMA simply means Curlew.
the beautiful sand banked virgin land was named OKOLOMA because there was an abundance of the Curlew birds in the land.
in my Nembe dialect, we call it OKOLAIN.

now shameless man, what do you call the Curlew bird in the IGBO LANGUAGE??

1 Like

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Anonymous15:

* from Nembe is Igbo, you jumped to
* igbos were never slaves, then you jumped to
* igbos ruled ijoh land, then you jumped to
* Bonny spoke Igbo when you shot yourself in the leg by revealing pepple and crowther stating it was the OKOLOMA language.

NOW YOU WANT TO CLAIM OKOLOMA LANGUAGE AS AN IBO LANGUAGE
NOT LONGER NEMBE ANYMORE
HEY GOD, I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN SUCH SHAMELESSNESS.

I THOUGHT IN YOUR EXCERPT FROM SAMUEL CROWTHER YOU SAID BONNY IS CALLED OKOLOBA BY THE IBOS, but now you want to shift it to OKOLOMA?

you're no longer lieng pepple told us he is Igbo?
hey you slave why do you keep jumping like you have shackles on your hands and leg

OKOLOMA simply means Curlew.
the beautiful sand banked virgin land was named OKOLOMA because there was an abundance of the Curlew birds in the land.
in my Nembe dialect, we call it OKOLAIN.

now shameless man, what do you call the Curlew bird in the IGBO LANGUAGE??

Now shoot yourself in the leg. Do the etymology of the word, "Okoloma".
When did Ijaw people started bearing

Okoloma and Okoroma?

LOL
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

Now shoot yourself in the leg. Do the etymology of the word, "Okoloma".
When did Ijaw people started bearing

Okoloma and Okoroma?

LOL
oga what are you saying,
who is shining teeth with you?
who mentioned "OKOROMA"
have you seen how confused you are right now?
no one mentioned "OKOROMA"
have you forgotten your Excerpt?
just because nairaland has moved us to page 8 and we can't see your Excerpt,
I still have it typed out in my draft

TERMINOLOGY FROM KING PEPPLE.
Bonny is called OKOLOMA by themselves
Bonny is called okoloBA by the ibos
osiminikun by the Aboh tribe of ibo
new Calabar is called Bom by the ibos

king pepple said that Bonny is CHIEFLY PEOPLED by IBO SLAVES though they speak the OKOLOMA or Bonny language which is also the language of new Calabar.

I remain Rev and Dear sir
your obedient humble servant
Samuel crowther

the IBOS CALL it OKOLOBA, OKOLOBA OKOLOBA OKOLOBA ehh
chairman why are you like this?
OKOLOMA is the Bonny/ijaw name
OKOLOBA IS THE NAME THE IBOS CALL IT
look at your Excerpt up there, I copied it out for you. it CLEARLY SHOWED AND TOLD US THE IBO LANGUAGE AND THE BONNY LANGUAGE ARE DIFFERENT, what are you trying to conjure up now?

the IBOS call it OKOLOBA.
can't you see your Excerpt?? can't you read again? abi has snuff blocked your eyes?
you have lost in your lies, even your cohorts you mentioned has quietly come and viewed how your lies has been exposed.
ijaw is the wider Ethnic group, Bonny is a clan/tribe under it.

brother man
I ask you again, what is CURLEW IN THE IBO LANGUAGE.
YOU CANT DODGE THIS QUESTION.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by DitariDisciple2: 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
Anonymous15:

oga what are you saying,
who mentioned "OKOROMA"

king pepple said that Bonny is CHIEFLY PEOPLED by IBO SLAVES though they speak the OKOLOMA or Bonny language which is also the language of new Calabar.

Samuel crowther

look at your Excerpt up there, I copied it out for you. it CLEARLY SHOWED AND TOLD US THE IBO LANGUAGE AND THE BONNY LANGUAGE ARE DIFFERENT, what are you trying to conjure up now?

can't you see your Excerpt?? can't you read again? abi has snuff blocked your eyes?
you have lost in your lies, even your cohorts you mentioned has quietly come and viewed how your lies has been exposed.

brother man

Ibani is a Subgroup of the Ijaw people.
Same with Nembe
Same with Kalabari
Wakirike etc.
Kalabari Subgroup of Ijaw are in Asari Toru akuku Toru and Degema LGA
Wakirike is in Okrika portharcourt city LGA and Ogu-Bolo Nembe is in Nembe and Brass LGA etc.
Ibani is in Bonny and Opobo/Nkoro LGA etc.
Ijaw is made up of different subgroups of Ijaw.
All Ijaws are from one Ancestor.

2 Likes

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Same with Nembe
Same with Kalabari
Wakirike etc.
Wakirike is in Okrika portharcourt city LGA and Ogu-Bolo Nembe is in Nembe and Brass LGA etc.
owei'togu ��
ofcouse I know all these, I am just trying to school that slave,
he first stated Nembe was Igbo (very stupid of him)
he shamelessly lied igbos weren't bought and sold by the Ijaws, but his excerpt from crowther stated they were slaves in Bonny kingdom..this fool keeps jumping like sengi fish out from every water I flood him with.
he then lied the ancient perekule dynasty is of Igbo ancestry in a time when igbos were slaves?
after cornering him,
he is now avoiding the question on what CURLEW is called in his DIALECT.
the Bonny people are a sub ijoh group same with the Nembe people and the wakirike and all other 51 clans but the bonnys are more closely related to Nembe.
and we Nembeians call Curlew 'okolain'
the bonnys call CURLEW 'okoloma'
now what does the Igbo call curlew that slave has refused to reply after taking him down history lane along with his gullible fellow slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Anonymous15:

oga what are you saying,
who mentioned "OKOROMA"

Samuel crowther

brother man

Which stupid Curlew. So, Igbo also gave you a language too?.

OKOLOMA (means male/men) Oma - means handsome/good/strong in this context. Okoloma is still in Ndoki, igboland till today Oga

OKOLObia (is young strong/fine/handsome man)

Igbos were Ijaw people kings and Ijaws were pirates

1 Share

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Same with Nembe
Same with Kalabari
Wakirike etc.
Ijaws are pirates!! They did not have any land.

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by DitariDisciple2: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ekealterego:

All your frustrations end here.
Stop showing me fake write-ups I'm not even reading it.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by DitariDisciple2: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2021
Ekealterego:

As u mumu reach, u no hear say even Ndoki leaders don come meet general Ditari say they are Ibani Ijaw and want to go with Ijaw Republic??
The new Ijaw Central dialect that is being done by lino in preparation for Ijaw Republic will settle that issue for all Ijaws.
As for okoloama
It means the voice of the town in my Kolokuma Ijaw dialect.
Both Bonny and ndoki say they came from Kolokuma so ask someone else not we that speak nearly Same thing with Ibani.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 12:05am On Nov 23, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

As u mumu reach, u no hear say even Ndoki leaders don come meet general Ditari say they are Ibani Ijaw and want to go with Ijaw Republic??
The new Ijaw Central dialect that is being done by lino in preparation for Ijaw Republic will settle that issue for all Ijaws.
As for okoloama
It means the voice of the town in my Kolokuma Ijaw dialect.
Both Bonny and ndoki say they came from Kolokuma so ask someone else not we that speak nearly Same thing with Ibani.
Eh! so we are basically exchanging people. Biseni and Nembe people have also planning to join the Igbo people.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by DitariDisciple2: 12:10am On Nov 23, 2021
Ekealterego:

Eh! so we are basically exchanging people. Biseni and Nembe people have also planning to join the Igbo people.

You are getting yourself confused.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 23, 2021
Ekealterego:

OKOLOMA (means male/men) Oma - means handsome/good/strong in this context. Okoloma is still in Ndoki, igboland till today Oga

lol, you're bringing this project work from your village people again. if igbos were Kings and ijaws were pirates, why did the ijaws buy Igbos and renamed them like dogs eh ?
you haven't even read about Bonny, Bonny was named OKOLOMA because of the abundance of the curlew birds. search every written documents and I promise you, you will see the curlew and Bonny.
lol, you took time to reply, so you were busy concorting that gibberish

I thought you showed us an excerpt that clearly stated there were two language in Bonny and that igbos were slaves but did not speak Igbo but the Bonny dialect.
lol
we've gone round this before, below is your Excerpt again, I have it typed down, you can't run away from this web you spunned around yourself, and like a dark cloud it will always follow you.

Samuel crowther.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 12:12am On Nov 23, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

You are getting yourself confused.
LOL. Go and touch them physical.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by DitariDisciple2: 12:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Ekealterego:

LOL. Go and touch them physical.

You can deceive yourself online, but you cannot change the fact, physical.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 12:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Anonymous15:
lol, you're bringing this project work from your village people again. if igbos were Kings and ijaws were pirates, why did the ijaws buy Igbos and renamed them like dogs eh ?
you haven't even read about Bonny, Bonny was named OKOLOMA because of the abundance of the curlew birds. search every written documents and I promise you, you will see the curlew and Bonny.
lol, you took time to reply, so you were busy concorting that gibberish

I thought you showed us an excerpt that clearly stated there were two language in Bonny and that igbos were slaves but did not speak Igbo but the Bonny dialect.
lol
we've gone round this before, below is your Excerpt again, I have it typed down, you can't run away from this web you spunned around yourself, and like a dark cloud it will always follow you.

Samuel crowther.

Thanks for summarising.. they know quite well, They have come to unite with their Okoloma origins.

God bless Bonny, land of Igbos, land of King Peppel, the Igbo son.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 23, 2021
Ekealterego:

Thanks for summarising.. they know quite well, They have come to unite with their Okoloma origins.

God bless Bonny, land of Igbos, land of King Peppel, the Igbo son.
this is the voice of a bitter defeated slave.
I have bought you, and you shall be renamed OTONYE DOMOKUMA. remain OTONYE DOMOKUMA my slave for the rest of your life
cry harder slave.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 2:05am On Nov 23, 2021
Anonymous15:

this is the voice of a bitter defeated slave.
I have bought you, and you shall be renamed OTONYE DOMOKUMA. remain OTONYE DOMOKUMA my slave for the rest of your life
cry harder slave.

With your 4 LGAs? Nwa Minority.

Our Atlantic brothers, Opobo and Bonny have come again to join big brothers. I hope you are coming to celebrate with us?

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Idiko1: 3:00am On Nov 23, 2021
DitariDisciple2:

Same with Nembe
Same with Kalabari

Wakirike etc.

There is nothing such Subgroup of Ijaw people. The so-called Ijaw people are British porters from Akwapim-Togo region of West African. Ijaw have root characteristics pointed to Akwapim-Togo, Philipine, India, Portugal and Britain.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ijawblooded: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Cry baby? Look who is talking! You could respond to whomever you want to, that's your choice. But to play the ostrich with your head buried in the sand while your land is being degraded and decimated and you do NOT give a damn, shows your level of stupidity and ignorance. Did you speak against the TERRORIST FULANI government that is NOT only milking the resources from your land but destroying it with impunity? Absolutely NOT! Your major concern is your destructive obsession with the Igbos and your hatred. Let me reiterate it once again, like it or not, you and your people are the once that would suffer the consequences. Can your people fish now like they used to? Why do your folks have high incidence of asthma? You have NO clue of the mess you're in. Keep ranting and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog!

Who hear you now will think you are different. You show hatred for every other tribe, when someone gives you back you cry foul. The Fulani government you are talking of, hope they are not milking your resources? Hope you control your resources?
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by DitariDisciple2: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2021
Idiko1:

There is nothing such Subgroup of Ijaw people. The so-called Ijaw people are British porters from Akwapim-Togo region of West African. Ijaw have root characteristics pointed to Akwapim-Togo, Philipine, India, Portugal and Britain.

Your frustrations end online.

Ibo say they came from Isreal.

U know nothing about Ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Anisilas: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2021
Ekealterego:
Now shoot yourself in the leg. Do the etymology of the word, "Okoloma". When did Ijaw people started bearing
Okoloma and Okoroma?
LOL
school him bro..i'm following.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by UnabashedIPOB: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ijawblooded:

Who hear you now will think you are different. You show hatred for every other tribe, when someone gives you back you cry foul. The Fulani government you are talking of, hope they are not milking your resources? Hope you control your resources?

Go get your house in order before you start running your foul mouth. You're busing hating on Igbos while your slave Fulani Masters are destroying your homeland, IDIOT! You and your folks are suffering the effects of it. You can't even breathe clean air and your roof top is covered with soot. Keep up with your hatred of Igbos until it kills you. Keep it up!
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Anisilas:
school him bro..i'm following.
no you haven't.
carefully read down the pages one after the other.
Udo.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ijawblooded: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Go get your house in order before you start running your foul mouth. You're busing hating on Igbos while your slave Fulani Masters are destroying your homeland, IDIOT! You and your folks are suffering the effects of it. You can't even breathe clean air and your roof top is covered with soot. Keep up with your hatred of Igbos until it kills you. Keep it up!

Hehehehehe... U are trying so hard to sell Fulani as Ijaw masters. Anyways, no Fulani bought or captured Ijaws to be slaves. Also know that everything the Ijaws suffer in Nigeria the Igbos suffer too. After all your rantings here, ur elites will still go and ass lick Fulani ass.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by UnabashedIPOB: 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ijawblooded:

Hehehehehe... U are trying so hard to sell Fulani as Ijaw masters. Anyways, no Fulani bought or captured Ijaws to be slaves. Also know that everything the Ijaws suffer in Nigeria the Igbos suffer too. After all your rantings here, ur elites will still go and ass lick Fulani ass.

I am amused that you find it funny that your Fulani Masters are taking resources from your mama's backyard and giving you crumbs. How many Ijaw men or women have oil wells? Why are your schools so dilapidated? No equipped hospitals, No roads, your waters are polluted and your environment so degraded that your people are dying of asthma. You are too damn foolish and a disgrace to your people if you find NOTHING wrong with that picture to laugh like a buffoon.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Alabo7978(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ekealterego howfar
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Alabo7978(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ekealterego this is you
JANK23H robbstark dubailandlord4
Come and see this chameleon caught at both sides.

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Alabo7978:

Ekealterego this is you
JANK23H robbstark dubailandlord4
Come and see this chameleon caught at both sides.
What is caught here. I remember this 100%. I called it to your attention first that we have had the argument.

If you see clearly, I mentioned that if we interpreted it in that sense... that is what it could mean.

On the other hand, I believe Okoloma, means Fine young man.

I remember you told us Okoloma is, "Okolo ama". That was what we were arguing about.

Your theory is also not correct.

Stop derailing the thread. Open another thread to discuss this issue.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Alabo7978(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ekealterego:

What is caught here. I remember this 100%. I called it to your attention first that we have had the argument.

If you see clearly, I mentioned that if we interpreted it in that sense... that is what it could mean.

On the other hand, I believe Okoloma, means Fine young man.

I remember you told us Okoloma is, "Okolo ama". That was what we were arguing about.

Your theory is also not correct.

Stop derailing the thread. Open another thread to discuss this issue.
You are shameless...
You can't even hide your disgrace.
Interpret what in what sense!?
Always lieng and MEANDERING YOURSELF from any situation...
I told you to interpret something, and you are here covering your BLUNDERS with stupid lies...
In what sense?

Show me where you called my attention to it.

The devil must be proud of you.
Busted!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SSS Uncover Plans To Disrupt May 29 Inauguration / Boko-Haram Stole Over N200M From Banks In Daura Attack / Gov Polls: EFCC Arrests INEC Chiefs For Taking N675m In Bribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.