Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

“How Funke Akindele Treated Me After My Marriage Crashed”, Princess - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “How Funke Akindele Treated Me After My Marriage Crashed”, Princess (819 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“How Funke Akindele Treated Me After My Marriage Crashed”, Princess by Oleys: 3:50am On Nov 20, 2021
Popular Nigerian Comedienne, Damilola Adekoya, better known as, Princess, has revealed how award winning Nollywood star, Funke Akindele treated her after her marriage with her husband, Adeshola Jeremiah, crashed.

Princess In an interview with OAP Chude Jideonwo, relayed how devastated she was after her marriage crashed and how Funke Akindele gave her support.

According to her Funke Akindele used her own broken marriage to counsel her and this served as a source of strength to her

In her words:

“Funke Akindele called me and I’m sure she’ll remember, she called me and said princess kilonshele, I heard you almost cried yourself to death. Chude I’m telling you, I cried I became sick and lost weight. I said “ah Funke”, I told her in Yoruba, I said my life is ended.

“She said why will you say that, I said can’t you see what happened to my marriage, and then she said didn’t you hear what happened to mine. I said Funke your own is different, you can’t compare yourself to me, at least you stayed in your husbands house for a year. And she said what are you talking about Princess? And she said to me, im in Enugu shooting, please let me pay for your flight ticket, come and meet me, I said ah I don’t think I’ll be able to come, she said ah what are you doing, I said im washing, she said kilonfo, I said I’m just washing, she said where are you going, I’m not going anywhere, i was in that house wearing just one clothe. She said Princess mi o understand. Princess, please let me pay for your ticket, come and meet me in Enugu, I’m shooting, we'll talk.

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2021/11/20/how-funke-akindele-treated-me-after-my-marriage-crashed-princess-pics/

Re: “How Funke Akindele Treated Me After My Marriage Crashed”, Princess by Olarewaju89: 5:43am On Nov 20, 2021
So, after you got to Eungu what did she now tell you? I don't like half story Abeg.

@princess, you better go free Baba ijesha before people started reason your matter.

I don talk my own oo
Re: “How Funke Akindele Treated Me After My Marriage Crashed”, Princess by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Ehyah! Story that touches the nyansh.
Re: “How Funke Akindele Treated Me After My Marriage Crashed”, Princess by GboyegaD(m): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2021
We all need our support system and I am glad Funke stood up for her.

1 Like

Re: “How Funke Akindele Treated Me After My Marriage Crashed”, Princess by Phcmayor(m): 6:38am On Nov 20, 2021
Two olosho trying to cover up their olosho business by looking for a man to call a husband

(1) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales / Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? / Someone Is Trying To Create An Account With My Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.