Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians (13721 Views)

2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" / Is The 2019 Election An Improvement On That Of 2015 Election? / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by slowice(m): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Religious and tribal politics is destroying this country and will again be a determinant come 2023.

Nigerians are still primitive in their minds...... If in doubt, check nl
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by ignis: 6:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Searchingvictor:
They scammed us to vote them in in 2015. They bought and rigged their way in in 2019. Let's see how they'll get in by 2023. Nigerians are well enlightened now, I supposed.

We will rig our way come 2023 again.... Keep ranting.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Amudeneogu: 6:30am On Nov 20, 2021
Some Nigerians was mislead by false prophets in 2015 and i hope that it won't repeat in 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by 234GT(m): 6:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's never a mistake sir, except you wants to call the supposedly God you're serving as a 'god of mistakes' or an author of double speak.

Rom13:1 “Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of Godh.”

Buhari is a national mistake. Even those who campaigned for him are not spared of the inflation and sufferings in the land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Lovenorth: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2021
Which mistake? Pastor you better concentrate on your preaching to your fellow Christians else we will disgrace you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by alfsalami: 6:45am On Nov 20, 2021
What was the mistake? Are you talking from position of intelligence or illiteracy ?
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Bullet01(f): 6:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Nigerians are wiser now. May God spare our lives beyond 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by majamajic(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2021
He shouldn't advice Nigerians , he advice his people !
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by KingGBsky(m): 6:49am On Nov 20, 2021
We should make sure no Fulani rule Nigeria ever again. Only Hausas. Fulanis are killers and devils in human skin. They have no pity for humanity

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by bareal(m): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Moorish:

I’m no tinubu supporter but you are peddling falsehoods about the great man

Tinubu transformed lagos state

That is a fact

Peace

Na so una kuku talk for 2015. Now e don red. We kukuma dey together.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Echoban: 6:51am On Nov 20, 2021
bcomputer101:
They are already marketing another vegetable to us again. Someone that ordered the killing of END SARS protester.
Someone that's 9months older than her daughter(Ìyálójà).

God forbid, my family won't be rule by drug baron.

I NO KUKU MENTION NAME

Na this kind blackmail dey make Tinubu supporters who are in large numbers dey adamanta and ready to defend him. Ur rant concern u.

13 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Lovelyn451(f): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2021
Tell your kinsmen
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Jostoman: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2021
femi4:
So APC/Buhari na mistake
a very big mistake
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Echoban: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2021
Paxxcarl:
it beats my imagination that there are actually people here on nairaland that supports tinubu as a presidential candidate
this country has really gone to the dogs
Suffer no dey tire una

Can u tell us who is more qualified than Tinubu brilliancy? No let sentiment becloud ur reasoning o.

And pls don't come and tell me that mantra of People that aren't even in good Political race o..

12 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by yahmohy27: 6:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's never a mistake sir, except you wants to call the supposedly God you're serving as a 'god of mistakes' or an author of double speak.

Rom13:1 “Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.”

God's ways are never our ways, neither his thoughts are our thoughts. For me God have a purpose for allowing Buhari to emerged irrespective of our human reasoning or sentiment.
You ve finished the pastor patapata.
His advise is sentiment in nature and that's people like you are able to counter him. Well done sir

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Elbinawi: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2021
2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises

"Ahead of the 2023 general elections, the President of Calvary Faith Evangelical Ministry International (CFEM), Prophet David Olorunleke, has called on Nigerians to pray fervently so as to avoid the mistake made in 2015 during the presidential polls."

Mee:

Some of us Activists of the Movement supported the genocidal criminal Tyrant Buhari in the 2015 general elections and actively campaigned for him. I considered that the biggest blunder of my life. Everyday I regretted this.

Martyr Bello Jega actively campaigned for Tyrant Buhari on all his social media platforms. During the #ZariaGenocide, Tyrant Buhari killed all the Bello Jega family & Elrufai wicked dumped their dead bodies in the multiple Shia mass graves.

Then we were ignorant of the fact that the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime was secretly funding Tyrant Buhari with huge sum of money. It was after the ZariaGenocide that we discovered this fact.

The former president GEJ regime brutally murdered 33 members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria that included three (3) biological children of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky. We wrongly assumed that we will get Justice with the defeat of GEJ in 2015.

After the ZariaGenocide we realized one important fact that the entire Nigerian ruling elites are against the Islamic Movement in Nigeria due to it Revolutionary credentials and anti-corruption position. We have now taken our destiny in our own hands.

......and we will overcome!

#Photo: Martyr Bello Jega family

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by muheeb01(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Omoh e reach to avoid oo by all means

Check my signature and profile for what I know how to do best
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Shikini: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Very true
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Safyqueen: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

Rom13:1 “Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.”

God's ways are never our ways, neither his thoughts are our thoughts. For me God have a purpose for allowing Buhari to emerged irrespective of our human reasoning or sentiment.

Leave that fake and tribalistic acclaimed prophet. What were his reasons for rejecting Buhari 2015 if not religion. Animal talking from the pulpit. If one Islamic cleric talk like this now, everywhere will heat up.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by BABANGBALI: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2021
and co will not like this
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by ogwumgbe: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

The same God is sometimes disappointed in the leaders He chose, example, Saul in the Bible.That God ordained you to rule does not mean that he expected you to fail as well. He chose you to give you an opportunity to do the right thing, the way you handle with what He entrusted in your hands is not his doing: that's why there's judgement

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Aksnoopy: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Direct primary proposal is meant to install another bastard.

Tinubu who is 6 months older than his daughter will never rule Nigeria.

He never did anything in Lagos until fashola came and transformed Lagos.

Tinubu stole Lagos dry and he is still stealing it till date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Princedapace(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Moorish:

I’m no tinubu supporter but you are peddling falsehoods about the great man

Tinubu transformed lagos state

That is a fact

Peace

Oga, we don't want Tinubu abeg. What is all these? There are younger and great Nigerians who have done well even in international politics that can rule and transform this country especially working on our useless constitution.
Which one is Tinubu transform Lagos? Because Lagos is in the mist of failure doesn't mean it has transformed.
U are seeing Lagos as transformed because Nigeria runs a useless system of govt which made almost all the states totally never going to develop and very backward, thereby, the little buildings here and there in Lagos now looks like massive development to u all. No be the same Lagos I know?

When will Nigerians get to know that all these buildings don't mean development?

Does Lagos have 24/7 electricity supply to all her citizens? How is the health emergency sector in Lagos state? How do Lagosians get water that is clean or is it by the usual everyone dig ur own borehole?
How is security emergencies handled? How about housing system? How about transportation? How about Healthcare? What of education? When the building collapsed in Lagos, how was the emergency managed? Could lives be saved more if there were better technology to handle such incident? Does Lagos have the man power and technology for such?
Lol
These and more are what transformation means not the things we see here. Nigerians are so used to terrible things no wonder govt still commission roads grin
Lagos only seem way too good because she is sorrounded by failed states across Nigeria due to our useless centralized political system that has HQ almost everything in Lagos.

Any ways, many Nigerians won't even understand this.
Ordinary Accra, Ghana has 24/7 electricity. When I fly down to Lagos, na so so darkness full everywhere with noisy generator. Lol.
Naija is sick.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by ginggerxy: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

God did not allow Buhari to be president stupid Nigerians did . Stop playing the religion card here
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Jetrue3oo: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2021
Mumu pastor Na your Yoruba people make you advise small time money go change hand idiot
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Newton2024: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Everything happen for good to they that believe

I wonder how GEJ that left the whole 36 states bankrupt to the extent that they needed loan to pay common salaries would have been better

One who couldn't manage the country in Abundance how much more in scarcity and COVID infested period?
Economy couldn't have been worse. It is sad that out of personal sentiment, you prefer illiterates to PhD holders. Can you employ Buhari and his forty thieves to manage your family investment?

“I warned Nigerians in 2015 that if they rejected Goodluck Jonathan, they would suffer hard; you can see what has been happening in the country since then.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Doyou2019: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

See dark, soulless BMC murderers' apologists quoting the Bible with so much gusto? Chai God too dey patient ooo. Times like this I just wish the Old Testament treatment could be meted out on these evil people and their principals. Well, their days are numbered. Soon enough, they will all pay for the evil that they do. What a time that would be for all well-meaning Nigerians.

Shame on the APC. Shame on the PDP. Shame on you lots. Your day of reckoning is at hand.
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Baawaa(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2021
He noted that there is no amount of prayer that will change a “costly and deliberate mistake” from people when bad leaders show less concern about the security and welfare of the citizenry.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by GoldenSpec: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2021
grin
bcomputer101:
They are already marketing another vegetable to us again. Someone that ordered the killing of END SARS protester.
Someone that's 9months older than her daughter(Ìyálójà).

God forbid, my family won't be rule by drug baron.

I NO KUKU MENTION NAME
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Yeeyo: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2021
AMAUCHESKY:
Hmm
But I keep dreaming were I'm voting for APC

The president is as old as this current
Pls wake up from the dream pls, God forbid bad thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NRM Gubernatorial Candidate In Adamawa, Aliyu Maina Is Dead / Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt / Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.