Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians (13724 Views)

2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" / Is The 2019 Election An Improvement On That Of 2015 Election? / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Echoban:

Can u tell us who is more qualified than Tinubu brilliancy? No let sentiment becloud ur reasoning o.

And pls don't come and tell me that mantra of People that aren't even in good Political race o..
absurd reasoning
And what makes you think he wouldn’t still work with or employ some personnels of this failed administration
He should retire home ffs angry
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Tonygeesm(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Does it mean that deep down in everybody's subconsciousness buhari is a failure and 2015 was a mistake?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by AmbaliJ: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Princedapace:

Oga, we don't want Tinubu abeg. What is all these? There are younger and great Nigerians who have done well even in international politics that can rule and transform this country especially working on our useless constitution.
Which one is Tinubu transform Lagos? Because Lagos is in the mist of failure doesn't mean it has transformed.
U are seeing Lagos as transformed because Nigeria runs a useless system of govt which made almost all the states totally never going to develop and very backward, thereby, the little buildings here and there in Lagos now looks like massive development to u all. No be the same Lagos I know?

When will Nigerians get to know that all these buildings don't mean development?

Does Lagos have 24/7 electricity supply to all her citizens? How is the health emergency sector in Lagos state? How do Lagosians get water that is clean or is it by the usual everyone dig ur own borehole?
How is security emergencies handled? How about housing system? How about transportation? How about Healthcare? What of education? When the building collapsed in Lagos, how was the emergency managed? Could lives be saved more if there were better technology to handle such incident? Does Lagos have the man power and technology for such?
Lol
These and more are what transformation means not the things we see here. Nigerians are so used to terrible things no wonder govt still commission roads grin
Lagos only seem way too good because she is sorrounded by failed states across Nigeria due to our useless centralized political system that has HQ almost everything in Lagos.

Any ways, many Nigerians won't even understand this.
Ordinary Accra, Ghana has 24/7 electricity. When I fly down to Lagos, na so so darkness full everywhere with noisy generator. Lol.
Naija is sick.

Who are the 'we' you are referring to? I want and will vote for Tinubu if he contests, and I am a Nigerian too! Nigeria is operating a democracy, which means that multiple parties would present their candidates for the electorate to decide. You are but one of the millions of eligible Nigerian voters (that's even if you have a voter's card). If Tinubu's party presents him as their candidate, don't vote for him. But you have no right to tell him or anyone not to contest. You are free to vote for your preferred candidate oga. Jeez. Some of you are worse in your dictatorial tendencies than the leaders your criticize.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Doyou2019: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Princedapace:

Oga, we don't want Tinubu abeg. What is all these? There are younger and great Nigerians who have done well even in international politics that can rule and transform this country especially working on our useless constitution.
Which one is Tinubu transform Lagos? Because Lagos is in the mist of failure doesn't mean it has transformed.
U are seeing Lagos as transformed because Nigeria runs a useless system of govt which made almost all the states totally never going to develop and very backward, thereby, the little buildings here and there in Lagos now looks like massive development to u all. No be the same Lagos I know?

When will Nigerians get to know that all these buildings don't mean development?

Does Lagos have 24/7 electricity supply to all her citizens? How is the health emergency sector in Lagos state? How do Lagosians get water that is clean or is it by the usual everyone dig ur own borehole?
How is security emergencies handled? How about housing system? How about transportation? How about Healthcare? What of education? When the building collapsed in Lagos, how was the emergency managed? Could lives be saved more if there were better technology to handle such incident? Does Lagos have the man power and technology for such?
Lol
These and more are what transformation means not the things we see here. Nigerians are so used to terrible things no wonder govt still commission roads grin
Lagos only seem way too good because she is sorrounded by failed states across Nigeria due to our useless centralized political system that has HQ almost everything in Lagos.

Any ways, many Nigerians won't even understand this.
Ordinary Accra, Ghana has 24/7 electricity. When I fly down to Lagos, na so so darkness full everywhere with noisy generator. Lol.
Naija is sick.

My guy, you get time oo. Arguing with dumbos who voted Buhari twice is the most unproductive thing anyone could put themselves through. You are doing yourself a big disservice persuading these dare devil, ne'erdowell BMCs to see reasons. Save that energy, bro. Yourr IQ would thank you for it.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by greatiyk4u(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2021
Newton2024:
Economy couldn't have been worse. It is sad that out of personal sentiment, you prefer illiterates to PhD holders. Can you employ Buhari and his forty thieves to manage your family investment?

“I warned Nigerians in 2015 that if they rejected Goodluck Jonathan, they would suffer hard; you can see what has been happening in the country since then.

I couldn't see the impact of PhD in a booming oil economy that was borrowing to pay common workers salary yet
No
Good roads
Electricity
Quality health care
Transport system

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by 36STATES: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2021
Moorish:

I’m no tinubu supporter but you are peddling falsehoods about the great man

Tinubu transformed lagos state

That is a fact

Peace

Federal government headquartered everything in Lagos state and build more things in Lagos state than the whole southern region and middle belt combined; that is the fact.

Tinubu did not build Lagos, he actually looted the state.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by geemd434: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2021
All these afonja nor suppose to dey advise person. They are the ones to be corrected.
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by rickyrex(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2021
Moorish:

That is a fact

Peace
and is Lagos.. Nigeria.. bro look deep, think deep, scrutinize deep and cast your vote with full conviction that you ain't making a mistake again. Buhari had a record before so many people voted him. They thought haven't ruled before with much experience with bring upliftment to the mass but today same people are crying. There are thousands of men out their who are better than tinubu. They have a heart to change this country not for their selfish interest
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Sheggy13(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Joetttimua1811:
But how is Bubu feeling sef as almost everyone is referring to him as a mistake to Nigeria hmmmmm sad sadthat feeling
Do you think he gives a hoot. He came with a selfish agenda in mind which is obviously not to better Nigeria's lot.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by cosmos1440: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2021
I laugh at some Nigerian's gullibility. And this gullibility is borne out of sentiments.
As far as I am concerned, Nigerians did not make any mistake in 2015. GEJ just had to go.
Is PMB the right person to replace GEJ ? of course not.

I hate abusing religious leaders and I don't want to start with this one too.

Was GEJ a good president ? The answer is NO
Is PMB a good president ? The answer is NO
Would Atiku have been a good president ? The answer is NO

What Nigerians should be thinking of is, how to form a formidable masses based party that will dislodge both the APC and PDP.
But if we are still thinking of voting for a candidate from either the PDP or APC, then after 2023 things still won't get better.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by cosmos1440: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2021
geemd434:
All these afonja nor suppose to dey advise person. They are the ones to be corrected.

And yanmiris like you suppose dey advice people and una no need correction.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by adenigga(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2021
cosmos1440:

And yanmiris like you suppose dey advice people and una no need correction.
Serious jabbing......

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Princedapace(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Who are the 'we' you are referring to? I want and will vote for Tinubu if he contests, and I am a Nigerian too! Nigeria is operating a democracy, which means that multiple parties would present their candidates for the electorate to decide. You are but one of the millions of eligible Nigerian voters (that's even if you have a voter's card). If Tinubu's party presents him as their candidate, don't vote for him. But you have no right to tell him or anyone not to contest. You are free to vote for your preferred candidate oga. Jeez. Some of you are worse in your dictatorial tendencies than the leaders your criticize.

Wish you all the best, sir.
In 50 years, ur country will still be useless. At least Ghana has electricity, what has ur country ever gotten right after electing all these old men for decades?
No wonder airport is always fully loaded as people lle keep running away.
And I'm speaking for those who don't wish these old failed bast*rds from ruling us again.
For three days, no light in my area. I had to is install solar powered electricity in my flat to enjoy electricity. Very useless country.

People like u are enemy of black race. Wicked souls. Voting old failed creatures who don't even know what modern leadership is all about.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by ultiabaz36(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2021
No politician is honest in Nigeria. The population of people who are waiting to steal is more than the population of people who are already stealing.

So open another page and let's roll on...
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by nzeobi(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2021
Moorish:

That is a fact

Peace

Please tinubu did not transform any Lagos. Lagos has always been the center of excellence starting from the days of buba marwa and lateef jakande them cos of it's port and being a former federal capital or can you tell me how he transformed Lagos.
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by nzeobi(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2021
cosmos1440:

I laugh at some Nigerian's gullibility. And this gullibility is borne out of sentiments.
As far as I am concerned, Nigerians did not make any mistake in 2015. GEJ just had to go.
Is PMB the right person to replace GEJ ? of course not.

I hate abusing religious leaders and I don't want to start with this one too.

Was GEJ a good president ? The answer is NO
Is PMB a good president ? The answer is NO
Would Atiku have been a good president ? The answer is NO

What Nigerians should be thinking of is, how to form a formidable masses based party that will dislodge both the APC and PDP.
But if we are still thinking of voting for a candidate from either the PDP or APC, then after 2023 things still won't get better.

Lol performance of candidates has nothing to do with party, some APC and PDP governors are good.
What am telling you is that if you see a good candidate vote him

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2021
bcomputer101:
They are already marketing another vegetable to us again. Someone that ordered the killing of END SARS protester.
Someone that's 9months older than her daughter(Ìyálójà).

God forbid, my family won't be rule by drug baron.

I NO KUKU MENTION NAME

Tinubu must quench!
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by nzeobi(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Everything happen for good to they that believe

I wonder how GEJ that left the whole 36 states bankrupt to the extent that they needed loan to pay common salaries would have been better

One who couldn't manage the country in Abundance how much more in scarcity and COVID infested period?

The governors are liable for the misfortune that befell their states. The emptied their treasury to fund the 2015 elections especially those in opposition then like aregbe and amaechi

Remember that Peter Obi was of same set but he still left over 80 billion for his state. So don't blame gej
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by saintmm(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2021
Searchingvictor:
They scammed us to vote them in in 2015. They bought and rigged their way in in 2019. Let's see how they'll get in by 2023. Nigerians are well enlightened now, I supposed.
Except we all go out in unity to vote a fresh candidate out of their stock, it will shock all of us what will happen in 2023.
Unfortunately, I've not seen Nigerians really working hard to challenge these people.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by desiredhome: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Spot on!... But I doubt if any mistake can be worse than that of 2015!

The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF undecided

The doomed, dumb herder is Nigeria's worst blunder!
Your problem is you, stop blaming another person for your own mistakes/sin.....
When we all do the right thing we get the right/better results.....
No matter who is power, if the people are not doing the right thing, we will only be complaining and blaming another person
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Bigpapi: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2021
If tinubu try me he will die
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Bigpapi: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Divided nation , abokis ,afonjas ,nyemiri ......this corntree nawa ooooo
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by NobleRace: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Moorish:

That is a fact

Peace

In transforming Lagos State, Fashola did extremely better than him.

Tinubu is a highly skilled but corrupt leader. His penchant for corruption is what makes him a bad leader.

I can assure you that if Tinubu should ever become president, he'll pocket Nigeria the same way he has pocketed Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by NobleRace: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2021
Echoban:

Can u tell us who is more qualified than Tinubu brilliancy? No let sentiment becloud ur reasoning o.

And pls don't come and tell me that mantra of People that aren't even in good Political race o..

Brilliancy + Corruption = Bad Leader.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by AmbaliJ: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2021
Princedapace:

Wish you all the best, sir.
In 50 years, ur country will still be useless. At least Ghana has electricity, what has ur country ever gotten right after electing all these old men for decades?
No wonder airport is always fully loaded as people lle keep running away.
And I'm speaking for those who don't wish these old failed bast*rds from ruling us again.
For three days, no light in my area. I had to is install solar powered electricity in my flat to enjoy electricity. Very useless country.

People like u are enemy of black race. Wicked souls. Voting old failed creatures who don't even know what modern leadership is all about.

You are mad. You are blowing all these grammar simply because I choose not to be a zombie and follow your choice?? Because I said you are free to vote whomsoever you choose while respecting other people's right to also vote for their choice?

You are very stupid Mr. Man. Who is stopping your preferred candidate from running for office? I ask you? Did Tinubu say you should or must vote for him if he contests?? Or maybe you are just afraid that whoever you want to vote for instead (probably Atiku or another politician that is no different from the Tinubu you are developing hbp over) won't stand a stand against him at the polls. Look here, no one is stopping you from going to Ghana because of Tinubu. Nigeria is overpopulated anyway so you won't be missed.

Guy, vote your choice and leave others to vote theirs and stop trying to guilt trip others.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Decide2rise: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2021
Moorish:

That is a fact

Peace
Spare us that. Lagos was already developed before he came to power in 1999 and if you must know, Fashola and Ambode did better than Tinubu as governor.
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Amalarudeen:
Herbivorous oily skulled Muslims won't listen, we want to bring in another vegetable just to "shoe Igbos shege" grin maybe that is why cow head is more expensive than our gallopy skulls in Jankara human parts market

You will wail till you die, see you been wailing since your daddy left power in 2015

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Echoban: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2021
NobleRace:

Brilliancy + Corruption = Bad Leader.

I taught I asked u for another alternative. I'm not talking whether he is corrupt or not..

Now that u made it worst for urself, mention who is brilliant and not corrupt who is at the national Political verge for 2023.
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by ephraimubong(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Na buhari them dey call mistake so�??
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Echoban: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2021
Paxxcarl:
absurd reasoning
And what makes you think he wouldn’t still work with or employ some personnels of this failed administration
He should retire home ffs angry

The way he employed incompetent hands as Lagos ex governor.

My question is who is the alternative ure thinking of..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Government Prohibits Public Address System For Religious Purposes / Osinbajo Meets North East Lawmakers (Photos) / Inside PMB's 2019 Campaign Strategy & The Keyamo Connection - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.