Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians (13726 Views)

2023: Kukah Warns Nigerians Against Repeat Of 2015 "Mistake" / Is The 2019 Election An Improvement On That Of 2015 Election? / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2021
desiredhome:

Your problem is you, stop blaming another person for your own mistakes/sin.....
When we all do the right thing we get the right/better results.....
No matter who is power, if the people are not doing the right thing, we will only be complaining and blaming another person
SHUT THE Bleep UP! undecided If the head is rotten, the body is useless!
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by lereinter(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2021
Ignorant nigerians are the majority

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by akdjr(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2021
So na Atikulatif you want us to vote for?
bcomputer101:
They are already marketing another vegetable to us again. Someone that ordered the killing of END SARS protester.
Someone that's 9months older than her daughter(Ìyálójà).

God forbid, my family won't be rule by drug baron.

I NO KUKU MENTION NAME

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by cosmos1440: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2021
nzeobi:

Lol performance of candidates has nothing to do with party, some APC and PDP governors are good.
What am telling you is that if you see a good candidate vote him

In Nigeria of today,performance of candidates has to do with the political party. If you win election in Nigeria at any level and you don't belong to either the PDP/APC or a party that somehow aligns with any of the major parties, then you are in for a rough ride and may even be removed from office.

The unfortunate thing is that the PDP is neither the opposition nor the alternative to the APC. And these two evil-good-for-nothing political parties are the ones majority of Nigerians will still vote for.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Echoban: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2021
cosmos1440:

I laugh at some Nigerian's gullibility. And this gullibility is borne out of sentiments.
As far as I am concerned, Nigerians did not make any mistake in 2015. GEJ just had to go.
Is PMB the right person to replace GEJ ? of course not.

I hate abusing religious leaders and I don't want to start with this one too.

Was GEJ a good president ? The answer is NO
Is PMB a good president ? The answer is NO
Would Atiku have been a good president ? The answer is NO

What Nigerians should be thinking of is, how to form a formidable masses based party that will dislodge both the APC and PDP.
But if we are still thinking of voting for a candidate from either the PDP or APC, then after 2023 things still won't get better.

U're the most realistic and unbiased person here.

Couldn't see the impact of PhD in a booming oil economy that was borrowing to pay common workers salary yet
No
Good roads
Electricity
Quality health care
Transport system.
Boko Haram was invading Abuja and the hight of chibok without GEJ doing anything was a pin on Nigerian skin then. He just had to go then. Not that PMB is even better self if not worst gan

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Echoban: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2021
NobleRace:

In transforming Lagos State, Fashola did extremely better than him.

Tinubu is a highly skilled but corrupt leader. His penchant for corruption is what makes him a bad leader.

I can assure you that if Tinubu should ever become president, he'll pocket Nigeria the same way he has pocketed Lagos.

But I will be sure to be governed by technocrats like Ambode, Sanwonolu, Fashola after he leaves office.

Is that not a good to go stats? Instead if all this ones that must be loyal to North and co before he must get Presidencial blessings
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by godliman: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's never a mistake sir, except you wants to call the supposedly God you're serving as a 'god of mistakes' or an author of double speak.

Rom13:1 “Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.”

God's ways are never our ways, neither his thoughts are our thoughts. For me God have a purpose for allowing Buhari to emerged irrespective of our human reasoning or sentiment.
It was a grave mistake. PS 109:6, Hos 13:11. We sinned, made a wrong choice without consulting God so we got his permissive will- king in his anger, he has set a wicked man over us as a punishment.
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Dreadshy: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Searchingvictor:
They scammed us to vote them in in 2015. They bought and rigged their way in in 2019. Let's see how they'll get in by 2023. Nigerians are well enlightened now, I supposed.
it would aurprise you that they can be bought for a packet of maggi and 4 litres of kerosene

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by maxzzo1(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2021
#dontmake2015mistake
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Oppy2k2: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Buhari is a mistake that should have not occurred to humanity.

It will be a greatest mistake to vote for Tinubu too when Nigeria has Soludo, Osinbajo, Adesina, Okonjo Iweala, Peter obi, pat Utomi, etc
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by sojayy(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... So Buhari was a mistake that need to be avoided
Needed to be corrected
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by nzeobi(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2021
cosmos1440:

In Nigeria of today,performance of candidates has to do with the political party. If you win election in Nigeria at any level and you don't belong to either the PDP/APC or a party that somehow aligns with any of the major parties, then you are in for a rough ride and may even be removed from office.

The unfortunate thing is that the PDP is neither the opposition nor the alternative to the APC. And these two evil-good-for-nothing political parties are the ones majority of Nigerians will still vote for.

Ok continue in your beliefs and good luck
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Amalarudeen: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You will wail till you die, see you been wailing since your daddy left power in 2015
I agree with you my Yoruba Muslim brother, we will show them shege like we did in 2015 so that they will keep waiting even if we are suffering more than them grin
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by smirn(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2021
Searchingvictor:
They scammed us to vote them in in 2015. They bought and rigged their way in in 2019. Let's see how they'll get in by 2023. Nigerians are well enlightened now, I supposed.
Talk your own, leave Nigerians out of it. You that is condemning others should come and contest for the position.
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by ajagidiagbo1(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2021
May God bless you

Aufbauh:
It's never a mistake sir, except you wants to call the supposedly God you're serving as a 'god of mistakes' or an author of double speak.

Rom13:1 “Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.”

God's ways are never our ways, neither his thoughts are our thoughts. For me God have a purpose for allowing Buhari to emerged irrespective of our human reasoning or sentiment.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by onuman: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2021
The two largest political parties need to zone their presidential candidates to the east to avoid any mistakes in 2023, as we did in 1999 when we placed two Yoruba presidential candidates on the tickets of the two largest political parties because of the need for rotation of the apex political leadership of Nigeria between north and south of Nigeria.

The east is gifted with astute presidential materials who can reposition Nigeria to the path of peace, unity and development.
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Princedapace(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
AmbaliJ:

You are mad. You are blowing all these grammar simply because I choose not to be a zombie and follow your choice?? Because I said you are free to vote whomsoever you choose while respecting other people's right to also vote for their choice?

You are very stupid Mr. Man. Who is stopping your preferred candidate from running for office? I ask you? Did Tinubu say you should or must vote for him if he contests?? Or maybe you are just afraid that whoever you want to vote for instead (probably Atiku or another politician that is no different from the Tinubu you are developing hbp over) won't stand a stand against him at the polls. Look here, no one is stopping you from going to Ghana because of Tinubu. Nigeria is overpopulated anyway so you won't be missed.

Guy, vote your choice and leave others to vote theirs and stop trying to guilt trip others.

With all the abuses shows how such a low life u are grin

Poverty grin
It is all curses they know how best to do. Ass licking politicians for survival. Enemies of the country

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Newton2024: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
greatiyk4u:

I couldn't see the impact of PhD in a booming oil economy that was borrowing to pay common workers salary yet
No
Good roads
Electricity
Quality health care
Transport system
Has the current regime not performed worse in those sectors you mentioned? Is Nigeria of today better than Nigeria of 2015? Can you employ someone like Buhari and his forty thieves to manage your family investment?

You are on putting either religious, ethnic or political sentiment to it. Buhari's administration is the worst worldwide.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Presidency-Avoid-the-mistake-of-2015-Prophet-Olorunleke-advises-Nigerians

Abegi, no tell dem o.....shebi, dem say ,dem no dey hear word, dem get coconut heads......by the time hunger reset their empty skulls.... nobody go tell dem to do the necessary......

I know some idiots will still vote for people like Atiku, tinubu, saraki, peter obi, yaya bello, el rufai and wike the area boys voice,

Instead of voting for people like Osinbajo, Sanusi

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Amalarudeen:
I agree with you my Yoruba Muslim brother, we will show them shege like we did in 2015 so that they will keep waiting even if we are suffering more than them grin

Suffer you will
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by knowhowk: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Apart from APC Candidates ...Which other Candidates have you in Mind ...There is no Strong Opposition against the Ruling party that is the truth..
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by greatiyk4u(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Newton2024:
Has the current regime not performed worse in those sectors you mentioned? Is Nigeria of today better than Nigeria of 2015? Can you employ someone like Buhari and his forty thieves to manage your family investment?

You are on putting either religious, ethnic or political sentiment to it. Buhari's administration is the worst worldwide.

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by desiredhome: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

SHUT THE Bleep UP! undecided If the head is rotten, the body is useless!
Are you better than the head you are accusing? Brainless people keep blaming the next person while you are doing worst in criminality and corruption.......
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
desiredhome:

Are you better than the head you are accusing? Brainless people keep blaming the next person while you are doing worst in criminality and corruption.......
I blame your useless father and Bleep about mother for birthing a NUISANCE!
WASTED SPERM OF A THOUSAND FATHERS!
rest in pieces... Ass hole! undecided
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by NobleRace: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Echoban:

But I will be sure to be governed by technocrats like Ambode, Sanwonolu, Fashola after he leaves office.

Is that not a good to go stats? Instead if all this ones that must be loyal to North and co before he must get Presidencial blessings

He should leave the job to the technocrats he has raised. Many of them are better leaders than himself, and I'm sure they would likewise raise technocrats like the man who raised them.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by NobleRace: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Echoban:

I taught I asked u for another alternative. I'm not talking whether he is corrupt or not..

Now that u made it worst for urself, mention who is brilliant and not corrupt who is at the national Political verge for 2023.

They are there for all to see. As I have said before, Tinubu has raised better leaders than himself, hence, he should leave the job to his proteges.

If you want names, the likes of Osinbajo and Fashola have no corruption cases pinned on them till date, and without any controversy, they are exceptional leaders.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by desiredhome: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

I blame your useless father and Bleep about mother for birthing a NUISANCE!
WASTED SPERM OF A THOUSAND FATHERS!
rest in pieces... Ass hole! undecided
Bastard...... by their fruit you shall know them...
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
desiredhome:

Bastard...... by their fruit you shall know them...
Discombobulad ape!
Ogun kill you and your bitchy mother!
Bring it on!...I've got your dose in excess....
Famished urchin.
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by desiredhome: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Discombobulad ape!
Ogun kill you and your bitchy mother!
Bring it on!...I've got your dose in excess....
Famished urchin.
What a waste.....fish brain...
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by CSTRR: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

God has a purpose for allowing abacha and other terrible rulers across the world then.

Stop talking nonsense.
Re: 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
desiredhome:

What a waste.....fish brain...
Odoriferous baboon grin

How's your deranged father?

Have you eaten today?... Miserable urchin grin

REST IN PIECES! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Never Discussed Power Shift To South — Garba Shehu / 2023: Tinubu Has No Health Challenge ― Senator Nnamani / Lagos Mass Transit Model Good For Africa – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.