Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help (1895 Views)

Look At The What My PH Babe Is Coughing Out [Graphic Photo] / Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by motionarena: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2021
Sorry for putting this here.

My little boy 7 yrs have been coughing for 5 months now, I have bought all cough syrup and antibiotics and even taken to the clinic for injection but no way.

Sometimes it looks like its going but then it comes back the cough is really beginning to piss me off.

Please help who have faced such.
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by KiNg0G: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2021
Carry am back to hospital.
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by Boogyman557: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Holly Gram cool so SORRY. WTF MAN
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by ultimate73(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2021
Take him to a teaching hospital

1 Like

Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by 22o62021: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Stop giving him cold drinks

Bitter kola roasted
Grind and mix with red oil

He should lick it

2 Likes

Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by gasparpisciotta: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2021
Hope not asthma or pneumonia?
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by chatinent: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2021
Please see a doctor.
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by motionarena: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Hope not asthma or pneumonia?

nope
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by Lilsameey: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Your environmental factor matters, what are the things you are feeding him, Is he always exposed to dust, smokes, chemicals. I was once having this issues, turns out my body hates tiniest particle of dust, some kind of odours like chemicals, even some perfumes and some other stuffs and smokes. I was exposed then and I became asthmatic a little, I was given an inhaler but my mum refused me using it. Even eating oily foods with cold drinks is very very dangerous, the fats get cold and thickens and clogs the airways. Stop giving him oily foods and cold drinks too. I wish him quick recovery from this.

4 Likes

Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by motionarena: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2021
Lilsameey:
Your environmental factor matters, what are the things you are feeding him, Is he always exposed to dust, smokes, chemicals. I was once having this issues, turns out my body hates tiniest particle of dust, some kind of odours like chemicals, even some perfumes and some other stuffs and smokes. I was exposed then and I became asthmatic a little, I was given an inhaler but my mum refused me using it. Even eating oily foods with cold drinks is very very dangerous, the fats get cold and thickens and clogs the airways. Stop giving him oily foods and cold drinks too. I wish him quick recovery from this.
its when he got a cold at his grandma house and it was not not treated properly and it escalated.

So I brought him over to my place and began treating him.

Its improve though but he still coughs.
Aside d coughing he is perfectly normal and healthy
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by aimmoney9: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2021
Bromex Plus cough syrup will solve it, go to any pharmacy and buy it..
Madam nothing to worry about it's just a natural dry cough that can linger too long....
Just give him the above and let him take warm water twice a day it will go naturally....
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by aimmoney9: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2021
If what I suggested doesn't work feel free to call me out as fake...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by Lidocaine: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Please take your child to the TEACHING HOSPITAL ASAP....

A cough of more than 5 month is suspicious of Tuberculosis....
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by motionarena: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2021
aimmoney9:
If what I suggested doesn't work feel free to call me out as fake...
will give this a try

Thanks
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by Lilsameey: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
motionarena:
its when he got a cold at his grandma house and it was not not treated properly and it escalated.

So I brought him over to my place and began treating him.

Its improve though but he still coughs.
Aside d coughing he is perfectly normal and healthy
Yeah, I know it just the coughing, Get balm for him and rubb too, everynight, boil hot water, put rubb in a clean bucket, then pour the hot water inside, look for a blanket, tell him to kneel and place his head inside the bucket, note the hot water should not reach half of the bucket, then use the blanket to cover him over the bucket, Also use balm to massage his chest after bathing, anytime, anyday.

1 Like

Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by motionarena: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lilsameey:
Yeah, I know it just the coughing, Get balm for him and rubb too, everynight, boil hot water, put rubb in a clean bucket, then pour the hot water inside, look for a blanket, tell him to kneel and place his head inside the bucket, note the hot water should not reach half of the bucket, then use the blanket to cover him over the bucket, Also use balm to massage his chest after bathing, anytime, anyday.
thanks a lot
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 21, 2021
KiNg0G:
Carry am back to hospital.
junkieeeeeeee
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by aimmoney9: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
motionarena:

My little boy 7 yrs have been coughing for 5 months now, I have bought all cough syrup and antibiotics and even taken to the clinic for injection but no way.

Sometimes it looks like its going but then it comes back the cough is really beginning to piss me off.

How far?...

Is he okay now.... grin grin grin
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by motionarena: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
aimmoney9:

How far?...

Is he okay now.... grin grin grin
thanks.

It's improved drastically now

1 Like

Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by diogo23: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
motionarena:

It happened to my daughter, call me let me tell you how her own stopped 09026041811
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by Orubebe01: 4:04am On Sep 28, 2022
diogo23:

It happened to my daughter, call me let me tell you how her own stopped 09026041811
Why can't you tell us here

1 Like

Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by CEZEJUST: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2023
I am in a similar situation now,

My baby 3 year's old have this dry cough. We have gone to 3 different hospitals.

After each treatment the cough will go. 3 days or a week later the dry cough comes back.
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by CEZEJUST: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2023
motionarena:

Bro please how is your baby now. I seriously need help.
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by jacy346(f): 2:39am On Aug 13, 2023
CEZEJUST:

Bro please how is your baby now. I seriously need help.
has your child improved now. I'm in the shoe right noe, please help!
Re: My Son Has Been Coughing For 5 Months Now. Please Help by Ladygee12: 5:39am On Aug 13, 2023
22o62021:
Stop giving him cold drinks

Bitter kola roasted
Grind and mix with red oil

He should lick it
A little child may not like bitter kola with red oil
Try bitter kola(roasted) with honey

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. / should i come / Is It Possible To Win Back A Wife Who Has Sworn To Make You Suffer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.